Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟116,477.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone-

I found something on YouTube awhile ago, it is trance music! It is a techno/dance hybrid and is very positive and uplifting, it has an anointing, I can feel it when I listen! Audrey Gallagher is one of the best trance artists, if you want to listen a link to some of her music is here:

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟718,686.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hi everyone-

I found something on YouTube awhile ago, it is trance music! It is a techno/dance hybrid and is very positive and uplifting, it has an anointing, I can feel it when I listen! Audrey Gallagher is one of the best trance artists, if you want to listen a link to some of her music is here:

trance - definition

noun: trance; plural noun: trances
  1. a half-conscious state characterized by an absence of response to external stimuli, typically as induced by hypnosis or entered by a medium."she put him into a light trance"

Colossians 3:2

Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth.

I charge you in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who is to judge the living and the dead, and by his appearing and his kingdom: preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching. For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths.

We can't and shouldn't trust our feelings.

2 Corinthians 11:14

Berean Study Bible
And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.

• Winner
Reactions: Aaron112
Upvote 0