The Water
✟45,885.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Friends of mine - a couple - have 2 month old twin girls. The mother left the father alone with the babies to get her hair done for her birthday. The smallest twin is quite fussy. The father couldn't handle her, and so he allegedly beat her and shook her, according to doctors. He claims he dropped her on accident. However, the injuries are: blunt force trauma to the head. She's got bruising and swelling. She's got bleeding on the brain and she's having seizures. She's got bruising around her neck and on her chest. Her back is popping, but they're still trying to figure out why, as they can't do a scan with the seizures. The left side of her brain is damaged. She may have mental retardation problems, and difficulty with movement, but they will not know at this point. She's got fever as well, and shaken baby syndrome. Their 4 year old son told the mother and authorities that daddy was hitting her head off the wall and breaking her bones.

This is a terrible situation all around. Please pray.

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Glaucus

The Lay Monk
Nov 25, 2017
The Water
✟45,885.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I made a statement to the police. I had been over earlier that day, and he was irritated, repeatedly saying that he hates the baby. She was perfectly fine when I was there and after I had gone. After I heard of the situation, I asked him if he had "accidentally dropped" her before or after I was there, and he said before. However, he is lying because the baby was fine. I had even sat next to her while she slept and stroked her little hand when she would begin to fuss in her sleep. I left thinking that his words of hate were extreme frustration and nothing more. I thought the police should know this. He was formally arrested yesterday.

The baby herself is doing better so far as she is no longer having as many seizures and they are less severe. However the damage has been done and she will never live a normal life.

I never knew that the man was capable of this savage act. Nobody did. By all accounts he was a good dad; worked hard and was always involved with the kids. He just lost it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Glaucus

The Lay Monk
Nov 25, 2017
The Water
✟45,885.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Update!

He was supposed to be arrested on the 9th, but they could not find him. I've have not been able to get a hold of the mother for a couple of days, but I contacted her step mom today and she told us that the baby is still in the hospital and that the mother is staying somewhere safe. Nobody is going home until they actually apprehend him. His phone has been turned off, and nobody knows of anyone who has seen him or heard from him or knows his whereabouts. The detective called me today to see if I knew anything. I do not.

This is absolutely insane.

Upvote 0