Washington DC metro area
✟27,746.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As with many others my path has been through many churches. My first church was Grace Brethren from there some time with Southern Baptists, Assemblies of God, Independents, Church of the Brethren. It is not where one begins or where we are as we are all moving towards Christ as we diminish and He increases. I have found the older I become the more I love the Apostle's Creed. In it I see a God much bigger than I can imagine.

Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I became a Christian in 1977. My first church was a fundamentalist church full of legalism, but soon after that I attended a non-denominational charismatic church. Over the years I attended various non-denominational churches. Most recently I was an elder in a non-denominational church but now no longer attend due to health problems. I read the Bible extensively, especially during the time of "shelter in place".

Upvote 0

CaspianSails

Jan 30, 2019
Washington DC metro area
✟27,746.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Post here and your faith tradition so we can get a sense of who's who.

I believe in the Apostles Creed. I believe redemption is fully and wholly the work of God and not of man in any way. I believe Christ is my sustenance. I believe upon death I will stand with Christ. I believe in the rapture of the saints, the second coming of Christ and life everlasting. I believe other things as well but those are the basics. I attend a Protestant Church.

Upvote 0