• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Tough Times

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Zach0024, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Zach0024

Zach0024 New Member

+26
    United States
    Presbyterian
    Single
    Hi. I am going through some difficult times in my life, which is making my life pretty stressful right now. I am also facing some tough and difficult decisions ahead. I'm just asking for prayer and God's guidance through these times. Thanks

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Dave G.

Dave G. Well-Known Member

+2,542
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Lord Jesus we appeal to you to give Zach eyes to see, ears to hear and pathway at his feet well lit. Amen

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  3. Southernscotty

Southernscotty Well-Known Member Supporter Angels Team

+9,374
    United States
    Baptist
    Celibate
    Praying for you friend, May God instill His blessed peace and joy into your heart. :groupray:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  4. sunshine100

sunshine100 Love God Love people Supporter

+1,541
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Praying

5. musicalpilgrim

musicalpilgrim pilgrim on the sacred music pathway Supporter Angels Team

+18,047
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    I join in prayer for you today, may the Lord bless you richly and reveal himself to you. I pray he will direct you and give you peace in Jesus name

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. Mydreams

Mydreams Well-Known Member

+1,903
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Lord help Zach0024, to overcome the difficult times and bless Zach0024's life. Lord bless and guide to take the right decision which you want Zach0024 to take. Please bless Zach0024, and this prayer and let you be glorified. In Jesus merciful name, Amen!

• Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. EzekielsWheels

EzekielsWheels Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,045
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Zach I pray the Lord watches over you and counsels you during this period of difficulty.

• Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. nicolelovesjesus

nicolelovesjesus New Member

+60
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    God is always so good and he is always gracious and always loving and always providing. praying for your strength, wisdom, and guidance through this tough time in your life. seek God always and He will lift the weight off your soldier.

9. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+4,756
    Messianic
    Private
    Praying for peace, strength, wisdom and for all to turn out well.