✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nice dodge.

don't listen to him ....it's cool man......I'll pm you...

man..Why you gotta be like that...no wonder people don't like us Christians...kick a man when he is down...I've been there..

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
don't listen to him ....it's cool man......I'll pm you...

man..Why you gotta be like that...no wonder people don't like us Christians...kick a man when he is down...I've been there..

Where do you get either that he is down or that anyone is attacking him? He got a conversation started then conveniently dropped out in the middle.

Upvote 0

yonah_mishael

הֱיֵה קודם כל בן אדם
Jun 14, 2009
Tel Aviv, Israel
Visit site
✟27,173.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Where do you get either that he is down or that anyone is attacking him? He got a conversation started then conveniently dropped out in the middle.
Do you really think that I can have open conversations on this forum?

Reactions: Messy
Upvote 0

dfw69

Pre-Tribulation Pre- False Messianic Age
Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you really think that I can have open conversations on this forum?

They dont have a subforum for Jews who wish to post on this site?...man they should open one if not.. .I would love to hear the discussion between Jews on the side lines. :)

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
They dont have a subforum for Jews who wish to post on this site?...man they should...
He has special permission to post here in this forum. However he has to abide by our rules. But he could answer the questions posed to him, this is a convenient way around that.

Reactions: dfw69
Upvote 0

dfw69

Pre-Tribulation Pre- False Messianic Age
Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I don't know. Maybe I'm seeing things. Carry on..I'll just butt out.

Upvote 0

danny ski

Jan 13, 2013
✟34,912.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private
This is a Christian forum with its own rules. A Jewish poster can only go so far here. Same as the Christian posters can only go so far on the Jewish forums. This is as it should be. So, nobody is dodging, we just diverge too far. Like this thread or the one about Gd's name where some of the posts are the purest form of blasphemy ( to Jews).

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
This is a Christian forum with its own rules. A Jewish poster can only go so far here. Same as the Christian posters can only go so far on the Jewish forums. This is as it should be. So, nobody is dodging, we just diverge too far. Like this thread or the one about Gd's name where some of the posts are the purest form of blasphemy ( to Jews).

Only to those who care more for tradition than scripture. There are many of those in MJ also.

Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
In many cases, it is clear le-olam does not mean "for ever". There are many scriptures that make a lot more sense if le-olam, and the Gk. equivalent were understood as meaning "unto the age" or "for an unspecified amount of time", for example when used in Jonah 2:6 to describe the age/epoch/time of Jonah's stay in the belly of the seabeast (both Olam in Hebrew in the Masoretic Jonah, and Aion in Greek in the Septuagint Jonah are used in this sense.)

Scripture also says many things would last "le-olam", which have not lasted forever. For example it says the sons of Aaron would offer sacrifices le-olam, which historically can not mean "for ever", since they are not currently doing so.

Reactions: Messy
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums