• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Torchered.

dabro

A child of the living God.
Aug 31, 2008
Newalla Ok.
Visit site
✟81,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I was traumatized in Oklahoma City jail. I was ran thru there with a catheter put in me and pulled out with the balloon open. Knocked out with a jet injector. My blood taken and possibly raped. It was horrible. I'm just know coming to a place where I realize why I am so bad off.

Still ill I have hope in God that He will vindicate me. I know He will.

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I was traumatized in Oklahoma City jail. I was ran thru there with a catheter put in me and pulled out with the balloon open. Knocked out with a jet injector. My blood taken and possibly raped. It was horrible. I'm just know coming to a place where I realize why I am so bad off.

I am sorry this happened to you. I am praying for you.

Reactions: dabro
Upvote 0

Beautyinsteadofashes

Supporter
May 16, 2017
Mathews
✟271,206.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship

You're so strong. You've been through so much and you're still standing. God is going to use you in a mighty way. Hold on to that truth. <3

• Friendly
Reactions: dabro
Upvote 0