• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Toothache

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by aangel, Apr 28, 2017.

1. aangel

aangel Newbie

+71
    Christian
    Single
    I have a really bad toothache (top left wisdom tooth). I don't know when I'll be able to get to this dentist. I hate taking risks with my health, but I really don't have the money. I've brushed the tooth, I've taken ibuprofen, and I even dipped some paper towel in apple cider vinegar and placed it on my tooth, to alleviate the pain. It wouldn't be so bad but every time I swallow it aches. The only time it doesn't is when I sipping water. I'm so frustrated. I even cried not so much because of the pain but because I can't seem to do anything for myself (even the least). I'm just floundering through life. I don't even feel like a real adult.

• Prayers Prayers x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+104,249
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    :heart: Bless yer heart, praying for you (((hug)))

3. rockytopva

rockytopva Love to pray! :) Supporter

+6,153
    Pentecostal
    Single
    Father I pray blessings on this request and for healed teeth in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

4. redleghunter

redleghunter Thank You Jesus! Supporter

+28,738
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Praying Sister in Christ.

My grandmother used to take cold wet tea bags when she had a toothache and could not get to the dentist because of a weekend. Don't know if it works but she was convinced.

So please if you try it, no guarantees.

Also, if you have a regular dentist I would just go there and tell them your pain level. I'm sure they will take you in given the horrible pain you are in right now.

5. mmksparbud

mmksparbud Well-Known Member

+4,614
    United States
    SDA
    Widowed
    US-Others
    if you have some cloves stick one on the tooth.

6. aangel

aangel Newbie

+71
    Christian
    Single
    I don't have any tea bags, but I've looked up natural remedies. I've done the apple cider vinegar a couple of times. I've swished warm salt water around my mouth, and it helped some. Wisdom tooth extractions are $300 (my dentist is not going to save this tooth). But even with insurance, I would still have to pay $100 upfront, and I just don't have that.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
  7. servant of Merciful Love

servant of Merciful Love Goodbye~God bless Supporter

+8,733
    United States
    Catholic
    Private
    Lord have mercy ~ comfort and healing :crossrc:

8. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+5,764
    Messianic
    Private
    I pray you get provision and wisdom for taking care of you tooth, and wisdom and guidance and provision in life, too.

9. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+104,249
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    :heart: Praying for you (((hug)))