St. Petersburg, Florida
✟81,859.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Two bands that I like that were on Tooth and Nail were MxPx and Klank, but both of them moved on to different record labels (and the musical difference between those two bands is pretty large-Klank's not even a punk or modern rock band; they're Industrial Metal).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

swingnscream

more music - dance our troubles away
Jan 25, 2004
I roll with the foxes and hunt with the hounds
✟11,702.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
True, most of Solid State is good... ya gotta respect those guys too. I'm really wanting to get the new Underoath cd.
I love the way Tooth & Nail takes care of their bands, and always has new videos and e-cards coming out whenever one of the bands has a new cd coming out. That's sweetness. Too bad more record company's who have Christian bands & artist don't keep up as well as Tooth & Nail does. ..that'd be awesome if they did.
[side note: props to Gotee records for being semi-close, on the taking care of their bands & promoting new cds]

One last thing.. if you kids are going to music festivals this summer [the ones that are left] be sure to stop by Tooth & Nail's merch table and at least talk to the ppl there. That's always fun! ..And if there's a dude named Josh there say hi to him too. I got to meet him a couple of weeks ago at a festival ...good guy, gave me a great idea too [gotta love that!].

Enjoy,

Upvote 0

EJO

Hellafreak
Sep 4, 2002
Seattle
✟8,395.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Tooth & Nail has three other labels that it owns:

BEC Records - Contemperary christian music (Jeremy Camp, OC Supertones,KJ-52, Kutless, Telecast)
Solid State Records- Hard Rock(Demon Hunter, Dead Poetic, Living Sacrifice)
Uprock Records- Hip Hop, Rap

I completely support T&N, mainly because the owner attends my church and I am good freinds with a couple of the employees of the company.

ROCK ON Tooth & Nail!!!

EJO

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.