Mathews
✟271,236.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hi all. I know myself well enough to know that I will not pray myself over my recent health issues. I do pray and I do pray about things regarding my own life and not just for other people. But...I don't know, I guess I feel like if I pray about my health issue...I have to face that its real and that there possibly could be something seriously wrong. I don't know if that makes sense to anybody. I am basically just being stubborn. But I will describe the issue here and ask if others could pray for me.
I have been having abdominal pain and discomfort for a few weeks now. It mostly occurs when I am just waking up. Especially if I'm laying on my back and turn over onto either side. Its not nausea just discomfort and also a stabbing pain. Sometimes it is accompanied buy stinging in my feet. These symptoms are occurring more often for longer periods of time and are getting increasingly painful. Also a new symptom has developed in the past couple of days. I will just say that when I use the bathroom things are not the right color. Sorry. I don't want to disturb anyone.
Now... the enemy wants me to worry about this. I've been really happy lately. And I have been working on building my relationship with God. And I start my new job this afternoon. (Yes!)
Please pray that the enemy does not succeed in making me worry. Pray that I keep faith and trust in God. Pray that I take my stubborn tail to a doctor soon and that everything is alright.
Im trying really hard not to think, " what if this is something serious? I am just starting a new job I don't need to get sick and lose my new job."
Let us all cast out worry and fear in the name of Jesus because worry and fear come from the devil.
Oh- scripture would be much appreciated if anyone knows any related to this issue.
Thanks everyone
Be blessed. And whenever possible be a blessing.
Update: Thanks everyone who prayed. I never went to the doctor but my symptoms are gone. Some had suggested my symptoms sounded like kidney problems. I'm pretty sure kidney problems would not naturally go away on their own. In fact I'm fairly certain whatever problem I was having would not naturally go away on its own. My friend told me it sounded like early symptoms of diabetes. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't just go away. But I've been symptom-free for about a week. It was getting worse and getting pretty painful. But not too long after posting about it on the prayer wall my symptoms stopped. It didn't even ease up and then stop they just completely stopped. That is the power of prayer right there performing miracles. So thank you again everyone who said a prayer for me.

Upvote 0

jannikitty

wise ole owl
Nov 22, 2011
Pacific NW.
✟28,248.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Hi all. I know myself well enough to know that I will not pray myself over my recent health issues. I do pray and I do pray about things regarding my own life and not just for other people. But...I don't know, I guess I feel like if I pray about my health issue...I have to face that its real and that there possibly could be something seriously wrong. I don't know if that makes sense to anybody. I am basically just being stubborn. But I will describe the issue here and ask if others could pray for me.
I have been having abdominal pain and discomfort for a few weeks now. It mostly occurs when I am just waking up. Especially if I'm laying on my back and turn over onto either side. Its not nausea just discomfort and also a stabbing pain. Sometimes it is accompanied buy stinging in my feet. These symptoms are occurring more often for longer periods of time and are getting increasingly painful. Also a new symptom has developed in the past couple of days. I will just say that when I use the bathroom things are not the right color. Sorry. I don't want to disturb anyone.
Now... the enemy wants me to worry about this. I've been really happy lately. And I have been working on building my relationship with God. And I start my new job this afternoon. (Yes!)
Please pray that the enemy does not succeed in making me worry. Pray that I keep faith and trust in God. Pray that I take my stubborn tail to a doctor soon and that everything is alright.
Im trying really hard not to think, " what if this is something serious? I am just starting a new job I don't need to get sick and lose my new job."
Let us all cast out worry and fear in the name of Jesus because worry and fear come from the devil.
Oh- scripture would be much appreciated if anyone knows any related to this issue.
Thanks everyone
Be blessed. And whenever possible be a blessing.

This scripture came to mind: 1 Peter 5:7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

Beautyinsteadofashes

Site Supporter
May 16, 2017
Mathews
✟271,236.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian