Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That bit from Leviticus was for the Jews.
There are rules they teach in Bible college for how to understand the Bible. Of course FIRST we look at who the Bible was originally written for. Then we look at how that applies to us and our generation today. The point for us today is that without the Blood of Jesus there is no atonement for sin. That means without the Blood of Jesus you belong to the devil. So of course he does not want people to know about the atonement. There are churches that are taking songs about the Blood of Jesus out of the Hymn books. There are pastors that do not peach and teach on the Blood so people are not getting rescued, saved, healed and delivered. In Rev 7:14 we read about "These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb." Robe here means the flesh and it is essential that we are washed in the Blood to be set free. Without the Blood of Jesus there is no remission of sin. That is what Moses is teaching us and our generation today.

Heb 9:14 "how much more will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself unblemished to God, purify our consciences from works of death, so that we may serve the living God!"

People think that God looks at our sin through rose or blood covered glasses. He does not hide our sin from Himself. The blood of Jesus washes and cleanses us of sin. That is why there is power in the Blood of Jesus so we should read and study on this as much as we can. A simple google search comes up with a lot of good teaching and we can look at the many scriptures that told about the Blood and if we need help on how to apply them to our life we can pray and the Holy Spirit of God is our Guide to teach us what we need to know and we do not need man to teach us.

This is why communion can be so powerful and a time of Healing. Because this represents the Blood of Jesus that was given for us. "Mark 14:24 He said to them, "This is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many." We have a covenant relationship with God because of the atonement, because of the Blood of Jesus pour out for us. This is why Jesus says: John 6 "54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day." Through the Blood of Jesus we receive eternal life.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Perhaps instead of insisting that Jesus died providing a blood sacrifice in order to "appease" the Father, we need to focus on the fact that it was God Himself who gave Himself up for our sakes?
"We" definitely need to get rid of that idea, if we ever held to it, quite aside from the question you asked about the blood/human sacrifice issue.

Upvote 0

akaDaScribe

Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2018
Boston Area
✟97,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes that I do understand.

I guess I'm just unsettled by what I've learned of the primitive practices of many ancient cultures and their tendency to perform human sacrifices in order to appease their bloodthirsty gods.

And I've always seen Jesus and the Father and Holy Spirit as the true God who is diametrically opposed to such disturbing practices.

Yet sometimes the way it is described feels too close to that other stuff. Hence my question.

Look at it this way. Everyday you walk the planet, something has to die in order for you to live. We are not self-sufficient. We never were, even from the garden. What people don't realize is that our existence comes at a cost. Just because God is infinite, does not reduce the value of our cost. Even in heaven we will be sustained by God. The blood might be troubling, but the blood is the life. Every time we consider Jesus we need to know that he loves us enough to pay the price to keep us alive forever. That's the ugly truth. We need to feed on God to live. It is disturbing and beautiful at the same time.

Reactions: JustRachel
Upvote 0

Daniel Martinovich

Friend
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2011
Southwest USA
Visit site
✟487,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have been thinking a lot lately. My faith has been on quite the rollercoaster ride the past seven months or so but, I feel like God is teaching me through all of this.

Ok so to cut right to the chase... what is the significance, specifically to US right now, of the blood of Christ? I am wondering, do we put too much emphasis on the blood in Salvation?

Now before anyone freaks out too much, let me explain a bit here what's going through my wild head... It is clear to me that Salvation is only achieved through the acceptance of Christ which includes accepting His death and resurrection. He died so that we might live. That's not the question.

The question is, is it literally the blood? Or is the blood simply a fulfillment of prophecy?

You might ask why I'm wondering so much about this? Well, a lot of people put a LOT of emphasis on the atoning power of the blood. But, that is a very Jewish concept. In fact the whole idea of God requiring blood sacrifice is very Jewish, and actually goes back even further in all cultures to very primitive practices.

I feel like I have always seen what Jesus did at Calvary to exceedingly transcend any such primitivism, which is why I always had a hard time interpreting the Old Testament sacrifices as literal requirements from God. But I KNOW that without Jesus death and resurrection, I could not have life.

So the question then really is, is the blood literally still significant for us? Or should we be more focused simply His death, and subsequent descent and removing the keys from Satan, and then return through His resurrection? And in that death and victory we too have victory over sin?

Am I making sense? I feel like I am rambling a bit. lol
Your already on to the answer but the Pentecostals are confusing you. The answer is the simplest and most common sense. Like this. "He spilled his blood for his country." Everyone knows that means he died for is country. That is exactly what all the blood talk in the Bible is illustrating. That Jesus died,he spilled his blood for our sins.

Hebrews 9: Blood blood blood blood blood.........16 For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.17 For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth. 18 Whereupon neither the first testament was dedicated without blood.

The blood of Christ cleanses us from all sin? Just insert the death of Christ cleanses us from all sin. What does that mean in a practical sense? Because Christ paid the penalty for yours and my sin\crimes. God's government can now work with and in us to make us holy. I mean you can put this in a dozen different ways.

Upvote 0

derpytia

Compassion.
Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2016
United States
✟287,998.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
I have been thinking a lot lately. My faith has been on quite the rollercoaster ride the past seven months or so but, I feel like God is teaching me through all of this.

Ok so to cut right to the chase... what is the significance, specifically to US right now, of the blood of Christ? I am wondering, do we put too much emphasis on the blood in Salvation?

Now before anyone freaks out too much, let me explain a bit here what's going through my wild head... It is clear to me that Salvation is only achieved through the acceptance of Christ which includes accepting His death and resurrection. He died so that we might live. That's not the question.

The question is, is it literally the blood? Or is the blood simply a fulfillment of prophecy?

You might ask why I'm wondering so much about this? Well, a lot of people put a LOT of emphasis on the atoning power of the blood. But, that is a very Jewish concept. In fact the whole idea of God requiring blood sacrifice is very Jewish, and actually goes back even further in all cultures to very primitive practices.

I feel like I have always seen what Jesus did at Calvary to exceedingly transcend any such primitivism, which is why I always had a hard time interpreting the Old Testament sacrifices as literal requirements from God. But I KNOW that without Jesus death and resurrection, I could not have life.

So the question then really is, is the blood literally still significant for us? Or should we be more focused simply His death, and subsequent descent and removing the keys from Satan, and then return through His resurrection? And in that death and victory we too have victory over sin?

The wages of sin is death. Not just physical death but spiritual death as well. When Adam and Eve sinned, God prescribed offerings and sacrifices as a temporary replacement until Jesus came. The blood of animals could never completely cover our sins but they were still important. God demanded perfect, unblemished sacrifices because not only did it involve killing an animal or giving up crops but it meant that the people were giving up the best of what they had to God and trusting that God would still provide for them. Meanwhile the blood of a killed animal represented the price to be paid for sin and pointed to Jesus as the ultimate sacrifice. Jesus was also perfect and sinless and unblemished. He was a perfect sacrifice for our sins and God provided Him for us.

The blood of all those animal sacrifices and the blood of Jesus still matter because it is proof that our debt has been paid.

• Friendly
Reactions: JustRachel
Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,055.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I think the whole "shedding of blood" was more about bridging a gap between what we (humans) believe is justice (in our egocentric nature)...and God's perfect justice (a sort of justice that reforms and brings about maturity in us). Whenever most people experience betrayals or crimes against them...how do they respond?

The Bible says however without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness of sins and we overcome the devil by the blood of the lamb and the word of our testimony. Hebrews 9:22, Revelations 12:11

Reactions: Micah888
Upvote 0

Micah888

Apr 20, 2018
CALGARY
✟21,176.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The question is, is it literally the blood?
Absolutely.

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. (1 John 1:7)

Take some time to study the books of Leviticus and Hebrews. Without the shedding of blood THERE IS NO REMISSION OF SINS.

• Agree
Reactions: Bobber
Upvote 0

thesunisout

growing in grace
Site Supporter
Mar 24, 2011
He lifts me up
✟159,601.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

The blood of Jesus offends people, and the offense is not the lens through which we interpret scripture. Paul talks about this:

Galatians 5:11

Now, brothers, if I am still preaching circumcision, why am I still being persecuted? In that case the offense of the cross has been abolished

Paul taught that the cross offends people. I believe part of that is because it shows us that God is holy and we are not. Most everything about the cross offends people, and unfortunately that is natural to our flesh. Yet, we as Christians are not in the flesh, but the Spirit. I think you need to understand a few things to really get why the blood of Christ is important, and not at all offensive. First, look at what Jesus taught about His blood:

Matthew 26:28

for this is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for forgiveness of sins

He wanted us to remember that He shed His blood on the cross. Every time we take communion we are remembering this, and the grape juice symbolizes His blood.

Why is the blood important? The bible teaches us that the life of the flesh is in the blood, and that without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness for sins. If Jesus hadn't shed His blood we would have no forgiveness. That's how important it is.

You might think maybe Christians are making too much of this, but it's actually the scripture which makes much of it:

1 Peter 1:18-19

For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life you inherited from your forefathers, 19but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or spot.

Ephesians 1:7

In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace

Romans 3:25

whom God set forth as a propitiation by His blood, through faith, to demonstrate His righteousness, because in His forbearance God had passed over the sins that were previously committed

Acts 20:28

Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood.

Colossians 1:20

and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

These and many more scriptures show us the primary importance of the blood of Christ. Because of His blood we have redemption, the forgiveness of our sins. Our faith is based upon that foundation.

The blood of Christ even has a part to play in our warfare with the enemy:

Revelation 12:11

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.

I would recommend that you study the old testament sacrificial system and how it symbolizes Christs sacrifice. Here is a quick, animated teaching on that:

• Agree
Reactions: Bobber
Upvote 0

discipler7

Oct 5, 2017
tog
✟42,302.00
Country
Heard Island And Mcdonald Islands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So the question then really is, is the blood literally still significant for us?
LEVITICUS.17: = 11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it to you upon the altar to make atonement for your souls; for it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul.’ 12 Therefore I said to the children of Israel, ‘No one among you shall eat blood, nor shall any stranger who dwells among you eat blood.’

JOHN.6: = 53 Then Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in you. 54 Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. 55 For My flesh is food indeed, and My blood is drink indeed. 56 He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him.
_ _ _ _ _ _

For a person to be born-again of the Spirit and to have a new life in Christ, he/she needs to repent and his inherited Original Adamic Sin washed clean by the blood of Jesus Christ that was shed on the Cross.(ROMANS.5:12)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

salt-n-light

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2017
Rosedale
✟165,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate

I feel like we more focus more on His love, and less of His blood.

Idk about the rest of the countries, but I feel like in the US, we almost try to win people by showing only the "good" sides of the faith. " If you come to Christ you will have peace, you will be save from death, you will be more successful, be wiser, be more prosperous in this and next life". And that's all good and encouraging, but we neglect to properly show them the totality of Jesus, His blood. That He had to go to great lengths, that He wasn't as lovable in those times as we paint Him to be, how much great length God had to go to for the chosen people of the OT so that Jesus can come through it, that there will be suffering, and sacrifice, and killing of the flesh daily, times where you have to bless those that curse you, how much we fear God in the walk. The "good" parts are only the fruits, but life is in the blood. Its the blood, the sacrifice, that atoned for our sins.

Those are less appealing things to present to people, but if we are truly to make disciples, we have to give the total message of Jesus, and not just that He's a nice guy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Andrew Jeremiah

Biblical Christian
Site Supporter
Jan 24, 2018
TExas
✟28,054.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

"The blood of Jesus Christ" in Scripture does not refer to the liquid in His veins.

It's a metaphor for "life."

Life is in the blood.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Hosea 6:6 (WEB) For I desire mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.

John 12:34 (WEB) Most certainly I tell you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains by itself alone. But if it dies, it bears much fruit.

Not only did Jesus bleed out as a result of teaching the good news, others are called to risk death in order to gain life:

Matthew 16 (WEB) 24 Then Jesus said to his disciples, “If anyone desires to come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. 25 For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, and whoever will lose his life for my sake will find it. 26 For what will it profit a man, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his life? Or what will a man give in exchange for his life?"

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Eloy Craft

Myth only points, Truth happened!
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2018
Chandler
✟386,808.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
guess I'm just unsettled by what I've learned of the primitive practices of many ancient cultures and their tendency to perform human sacrifices in order to appease their bloodthirsty gods.
i think the bloodthirsty gods are demons reacting in pure hate because the first Gospel prophecy in Genesis They really hate the virgin and her seed so lots of virgins sacrificed

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Yes that I do understand.

I guess I'm just unsettled by what I've learned of the primitive practices of many ancient cultures and their tendency to perform human sacrifices in order to appease their bloodthirsty gods.

And I've always seen Jesus and the Father and Holy Spirit as the true God who is diametrically opposed to such disturbing practices.

Yet sometimes the way it is described feels too close to that other stuff. Hence my question.
Anytime you can't see Jesus doing, thinking, feeling, or saying something - then the Father wouldn't do it.

The kind of soteriology that paints God the Father as a bloodthirsty ogre who is diametrically opposed to a loving, protective Jesus - is wrong. And potentially blasphemous.

The Holy Trinity is never divided in purpose or intent.

Much of the Holy Scriptures are misunderstood, and interpreted sometimes in ways that create a lot of confusion.

There certainly can be a bad end, torment, for souls that don't accept God's forgiveness and healing. But not because God is angry and intent on inflicting punishment. It's like a cancer patient who refuses treatment from his physician. He's going to suffer and be eaten by his disease, but not because the doctor is angry at being refused. It will be his own choice, and a direct result of the sickness in his flesh.

Reactions: mkgal1
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hethatreadethit

ClintR
Site Supporter
Dec 7, 2016
Foristell Mo.
✟118,834.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

The blood is the life:

Lev 17:11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.

God is spirit and life and carnal thoughts are used to represent spiritual things. The reality of "the blood of Christ" is that it is "the Word of Life" :

Joh 6:55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.
Joh 6:56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.
Joh 6:57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.
Joh 6:58 This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.
Joh 6:59 These things said he in the synagogue, as he taught in Capernaum.
The Words of Eternal Life
Joh 6:60 Many therefore of his disciples, when they had heard this, said, This is an hard saying; who can hear it?
Joh 6:61 When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, he said unto them, Doth this offend you?
Joh 6:62 What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before?
Joh 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

In Peter, they were not literally sprinkling the blood of Christ:

1Pe 1:2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

How do you obey blood? In reality, obedience to the word of life will cleanse a sinner:

Psa 119:9 BETH. Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word.

The world likes to refer to the blood of Christ as a form of hocus pocus miracle stuff that is going to save them from their wickedness, but in reality, they must follow the word of truth:

1Pe 1:22 Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:

1Jn 2:5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.

• Agree
Reactions: EmSw
Upvote 0

Marvin Knox

Senior Veteran
May 9, 2014
✟84,598.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Both.

The literal shedding of blood is all through the O.T.

References to Christ's shedding His blood for us is all through the N.T. - from the lips of Jesus Himself, to John, to Peter, and to Paul.

From Genesis through Revelation there's blood everywhere.

If it's good enough for the Holy Spirit to have talked so much about the literal shedding of blood it's good enough for us.

Until we hear otherwise from the Lord Himself - I for one will continue to talk about the literal blood of Christ washing away my sins.

I think we all know that there's more to our salvation than just Christ's literal blood (except for Catholics and other sacramentalists of course).

But making a purposeful effort to drop the blood from our thinking and preaching is no way to do. It may even offend God.

Upvote 0

Galilee63

Dec 14, 2013
Australia
✟43,924.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Not "enough" focus on our Lord Jesus Christ, His Holy Sacred Wounds and Precious Holy Blood save some Catholics and Christians around the world and Christians here on CF whom ask our Lord Jesus Christ for His Precious Holy Blood poured out upon people and their Souls/Hearts. They are on the right Holy Divine Track walking in our Lord Jesus Christs Holy Divine Footsteps in His Holy Sacred Heart in Holy Spirit, in God The Most High in Most Holy Mother Marys Holy Immaculate Heart

1.God The Most High with our Lord Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit laid The Foundations of His Earth at the very beginning then created Mankind in His Blood and Flesh and in His Holy Image. Flesh and Blood and Water. Infants in the wombs of Mothers in Flesh and Blood.

2.God The Most High our Heavenly Divine Majesty requested in His Old Testament for His Priests and Prophets to sacrifice in addition to prayer and fasting unblemished animals (Flesh and Blood) of God The Most Highs choice in His Holy Divine Will and in His Holy Divine Ways and Timing.

3. God The Most High and Holy Spirit allowed our Lord Jesus Christ to descend from Heaven at the very beginning to His Earth to fulfil God our Heavenly Divine Majestys Holy Word/Holy Scriptures, to bring His Mercy and to offer us all the opportunity to receive our Lord Jesus Christs Mercy through His Precious Holy Blood poured out upon our Souls through repentance of sins made to our Lord Jesus Christ in genuine remorse from our hearts open in trust to Him, receiving our Lord Jesus Christs Holy Absolution then Healing then Salvation. Hearts/Souls led to this. Contrition, Healing, Salvation. Thenreceiving our Lord Jesus Christ Holy Spirit God The Most High in His Holy Communion, Himself in His Holy Communion our Lords Holy Divine Presence in His Holy Divine Flesh and Blood of which the bread in Holy Mass is turned in to our Lords Holy Divine Flesh and Blood of which our Lord Jesus Christ said to His thousands of Holy Saints now in Heaven, His Nuns and Priests, that His Holy Blessings Holy Gifts and Holy Graces are contained in His Holy Communion - His Real Flesh and Blood at Holy Mass

with our Lord Jesus Christ saying

"If only Souls knew what This Food Is..."

"Souls receive Me merely out of habit...if only Souls knew what This Food Is...".

"lukewarm Souls - immerse them in the Abyss of My Mercy because I suffered the most dreadful loathing in the Garden of Olives because of lukewarm Souls, there is no hope for them other than to run to My Mercy".

Our Lord Jesus Christ said to Holy Saint Marie Chambon tell hearts Souls mankind to immerse their hearts/Souls in My Sacred Wounds and Precious Blood where I lead souls to Conversions, then on to Repentance to Me, in Holy Spirit then on to Healing then on to Salvation. Tell them to pray on the Strength of My Bitter Passion, to Beseech My Father holding The Hand of My Mother to beseech My Father to look upon and through My Sacred Wounds and through My Precious Blood and to look upon the Love I have for My Father united with the Love My Mother has for My Father in our Two Hearts and to look upon My Holy Divine Countenance The Most Holy Face of Jesus

Our Lord Jesus Christ delivered His Holy Wound Chaplet in accordance with His Holy Word, on His Holy Sacred Wounds and Precious Holy Blood asking mankind to immerse their hearts and Souls in His Holy Sacred Wounds and Precious Holy Blood daily/regularly and the world, the Holy Souls in Purgatory, Souls on their way to eternal damnation, the sick and dying Souls, hearts and Souls in His Middle East, our families hearts and Souls, Souls of the Afflicted, so many groups of Souls and Hearts to cover Souls with His Precious Holy Blood.

"It is through My Precious Blood that you are saved"

"My Wounds are like Gold in The Crucible"

Literal Holy Sacred Wounds and Literal Holy Precious Blood. Literal Gods Holy Word Holy Divine Commandments Holy Divine Laws and people take Gods Holy Word as "Symbolic only " and satan/evil as ego symbolic.

"No"

Our Lord Jesus said to Holy Saint Marie Chambon

Ask My Father Beseeching Him on the Strength of My Passion, Holding My Mothers Hand Beseeching My Father to look upon My Sacred Wounds and through My Precious Blood, and to look upon My Love for Him United with My Mothers Love for My Father in our Two Hearts for everything prayed for while immersing your Hearts and Souls in My Sacred Wounds and Precious Holy Blood.

Our Lord Jesus Christ said to mankind through Holy Saint Marie Chambon in the early 1900s.

Holy Confession and Holy Communion - receiving our Lord Jesus Christs Holy Blood in Holy Absolution washing clean our Souls of all sins if repented in genuine remorse to Me our Lord Jesus Christ said to Holy Saint Marie Chambon and receiving My Flesh and Blood - Holy Divine Flesh and Blood in My Eucharist of which contains My Blessings, Gifts and Graces where our Lord Jesus Christ stands at His Altars in His Blessed Holy Sacrament Jesus explains and in His Holy Tabernacle just as God The Most High was present in His Holy of Holies with Holy Saint Moses and Holy Saint Priest Aaron only allowed to visit on at His Altars with no women and only His Priests with everything done in Holy Heavenly Divine Accordance in His Holy Word at His Altars in His Holy Divine Ways, Holy Timing, Holy materials Blessed by God The Most High through to "Date" in His Holy Catholic Church ex Hebrew Holy Church.

Our Blessed Holy Trinity changes the bread and wine into His Blessed Holy Divine Sacraments in Holy Mass in His Holy Catholic Church and our Lord Jesus Christ in His Holy Divine Presence is watching hearts He says waiting for them to repent sins to Him in remorse and to pray and talk to Him in trust.

Our Lord Jesus says that our hearts we have to pray for to melt and to receive Him. He says to His thousands of Holy Saints Nuns and that He cannot abide lukewarm Souls/hearts not trusting in Him.

You see our Lord Jesus Christ knew God The Most High was going to be Present on Mount hebron appearing to Him and at many other times God appeared to our Lord Jesus Christ and it was our Lord Jesus Whom was seen by many of Gods Priests and Prophets and Saints in the old days before our Lord Jesus descended from Heaven to Earth bringing His Holy Divine Flesh and Blood in order to have the opportunity to receive His mercy through our Lord Jesus said in His Holy Word to His Disciples

"Repent and Believe in The Good News"

Our Lord Jesus Christ has Two Holy Divine Rays of which our Lord Jesus Christ requested Holy Saint Faustina to paint showing the Two Holy Rays from above Jesus Holy Sacred Heart. Our Lord Jesus Christ explained this is for the Life Blood of Souls and the other Pale Ray is for the Absolution, forgiven of sins.

Our Lord Jesus Christ explained to Holy Saint Marie Chambon while delivering His Holy Wound Chaplet of which encompasses our Lord Jesus Holy Precious Blood asking mankjind to immerse their hearts and Souls in His Holy Sacred Wounds and Precious Holy Blood and for Priests to speak more on His Holy Sacred Wounds and precious Holy Blood.

In Gods Holy Word our Lord Jesus said to Holy Saint Peter after handing him the Holy Keys to Heaven as His Priest saying

"You are Peter and on this Rock I will build My Church" - the Roman Catholic Church

"The sins loosed on earth are the sins loosed in Heaven" and
"The sins forgiven on earth are the sins forgiven in Heaven" - Holy Confession through our Lord Jesus Christs Priests in His Holy Catholic Church in His Holy Divine Presence just as Gods Holy Divine Presence in His Holy Divine Temples

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Galilee63

Dec 14, 2013
Australia
✟43,924.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Salvation - to be given the opportunity of receiving our Lord Jesus Christs Mercy at the hour of death through His Precious Holy Blood

Our Lord Jesus Christ said to Holy Saint Marie Chambon once immersed - our Souls and Hearts in His Precious Holy Blood and Holy Sacred Wounds and Ocean of Mercy Jesus Holy Spirit, God The Most High and most Holy Mother Mary leads hearts Souls to Conversion, Repentance of sins to Him in genuine remorse then to healing then to Salvation.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

marineimaging

Texas Baptist now living in Colorado
Jul 14, 2014
Ward, Colorado
Visit site
✟90,207.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

If you were an EMT Paramedic, a doctor or nurse you might see the blood, not as primitive, but as absolutely significant. But before I say why please know that there is a big divide when it comes to the blood and body of Jesus in the Lords Supper or Eucharist. There are some who believe that the wine is transformed into the actual blood of Jesus. We believe the wine is not literally the blood of Jesus but representative of it and what we do in remembering Jesus. In either case we do it because HE said so. Jesus said to do this in remembrance of Him so as for us making too much of his blood..., if He said to do it I am comfortable in making it important until the day I die.

Now, I admit this is my own commentary but it seems the lessons in our Bible were written for the most simple of men to understand. So, if we were to sit down amongst a tribe of mountain peoples who have never heard the Word and try to teach them about God, we can see that our God made sure that the message of the sacrifice of Jesus was the most simple and pure as it was also the most powerful message of mankind. Simply by making the message universal in all respects then our God insured that it would stand for thousands of years and it would be defined by something we all know and can touch and feel and taste and smell. We might have different colored skin on the surface, but we all bleed red blood. We are all tied together by red blood in some manner. Even Jesus bled red blood so there is no mystery that he was flesh on earth. Pure blood is life. Tainted and diseased blood is death. Blood is the force of human life and it also aligns the lineage of people in both legal and spiritual terms.

If we could not follow the lineage of Jesus then how would we know for certain the prophecies were fulfilled..., except that we can trace the bloodline. From Adam to Jesus the bloodline was used to trace from one generation to the next the Line of Jesus through Joseph - Abraham was the father of Isaac, and Isaac the father of Jacob, and Jacob the father of Judah and his brothers, and Judah the father of Perez and Zerah by Tamar, and Perez the father of Hezron, and Hezron the father of Ram, and Ram the father of Amminadab, and Amminadab the father of Nahshon, and Nahshon the father of Salmon, and Salmon the father of Boaz by Rahab, and Boaz the father of Obed by Ruth, and Obed the father of Jesse, and Jesse the father of David the king. And David was the father of Solomon by the wife of Uriah, and Solomon the father of Rehoboam, and Rehoboam the father of Abijah, and Abijah the father of Asa, and Asa the father of Jehoshaphat, and Jehoshaphat the father of Joram, and Joram the father of Uzziah, and Uzziah the father of Jotham, and Jotham the father of Ahaz, and Ahaz the father of Hezekiah, and Hezekiah the father of Manasseh, and Manasseh the father of Amos, and Amos the father of Josiah, and Josiah the father of Jechoniah and his brothers, at the time of the deportation to Babylon. And after the deportation to Babylon: Jechoniah was the father of Shealtiel, and Shealtiel the father of Zerubbabel, and Zerubbabel the father of Abiud, and Abiud the father of Eliakim, and Eliakim the father of Azor, and Azor the father of Zadok, and Zadok the father of Achim, and Achim the father of Eliud, and Eliud the father of Eleazar, and Eleazar the father of Matthan, and Matthan the father of Jacob, and Jacob the father of Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom Jesus was born, who is called Christ. So all the generations from Abraham to David were fourteen generations, and from David to the deportation to Babylon fourteen generations, and from the deportation to Babylon to the Christ fourteen generations. (Matthew 1:1-17) Never discount the importance of blood. Without it life is nothing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0