Tony Blair Is The Anti-Christ - - The Evidence Is Overwhelming

Revelations77

Jun 22, 2008
✟15,129.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I don’t think that it is advisable for you to simply copy and paste what others have already written on this forum area anyway. Even though it shows that you agree with their assertions it also shows that you do not have only real impute or knowledge on the subject matter and are only simply mimicking what others have already said. Even though you have already professed to be a Methodist laid preacher, and Christian, (according to what you say) I am still failing to see the fruit of the spirit in your life by some of the negativity that I am currently experiencing from your end. If you have been a Christian for as long as you say you have what have you really learnt after all that time except the one Bible verse that you persistently keep putting at the bottom of your postings which really is starting to become quite annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Revelations77

Jun 22, 2008
✟15,129.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not going to happen while the French can still say non. They hold a veto and will never take Blair.
Also events in Ireland seem to point to there being no treaty.

You do know Blair is Scottish not English? So some of your imagery may need to take that into account.
I have decided to repost this just to empahsize a few points

Gathering by your reply you have not been watching world events as well as you possibly should have before you made the aforementioned statements. In response I have reformatted an article from my website which speaks of the current French president Nicolas Sarkozy’s favoritism towards Tony Blair as the president of the European Union Council of Ministers. The article also speaks of the Lisbon treaty, and although I have not mentioned in the article it must also be remembered that Tony Blair had very recently confirmed a peace pact in Ireland between the Protestants and Catholics and by their rejection of the treaty as Blair has already been chosen as the EU president they are effectively putting Blair into power as an unrivalled despotic type figure with power and influence that simply no one is going to be able to stand up to. [See Revelation Chapter 13 which tells us that no one is going to be able to make war against the Beast] This has been a satanic plan all along and that is the reason the Irish problems were protracted for as long as they were for this specific purpose. I am fully aware that Blair is Scottish. However when we are told that the Beast is a Great Lion (see Psalm 91) it refers to the time that Blair was in office as the British Prime Minister and not to his Scottish ancestors. If you are having a problem with my interpretation of the scriptures I would now like to extend an invitation to you right here and now to reply to this posting in no less than 150 words with the difficulties you foresee, and I would be more than happy to respond.

Now here is that article with my website address very clearly reformatted underneath the posting

France being one of the original signatories to the European Union (EU) has a special place in the organization and in the continent's destiny. Consequently, successive French presidents have jealously guarded its position within the body, tending to look upon the EU as one of its own.

French leaders prefer that new ideas for the development and strengthening of the EU should come from French politicians or diplomats, as they, along with another founder member, Germany, are the only ones capable of understanding the full intricacies of the various rules and regulations of what is now a cumbersome bureaucracy.

France is now starting its six-month stint as president of the EU, and has already indicated that there are various plans which it intends pushing through the EU parliament.

One is a revision to the common agricultural policy - a long-time sticking point among all members, as France, has the least efficient agricultural sector but gets the largest EU subsidy, mainly from countries with efficient and profitable farmlands.

But at the moment, France will be trying to get the Lisbon Treaty accepted by all members - except Ireland, which has already rejected it. In likewise manner, the Polish President Lech Kaczynski has said there is no point in signing up to the agreement, as it should be unanimous and as there is a rejection already on the table, following through on it will be a waste of time.

On the other hand, the Lisbon Treaty is nothing more than a revamped and watered down EU constitution that has already been rejected by the Dutch voters when it went to referendum, and as result the name was later changed to the Lisbon Treaty, and that is all that has happened thus far, with both treaties being soundly rejected.

As he comes to power the Antichrist uproots three horns [or nations] out of the EU, and now with the Dutch rejecting the original treaty, the Poles refusing to sign up for it, and the Irish rejecting the Lisbon Treaty those may be the three nations that are rejected as he comes to power.

And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows. Daniel Chapter 7, Verse 20

The aforementioned three nations are of course nothing more than pure speculation, and for the final outcome relative to the three nations that the Antichrist is going to throw out of the EU we must wait and see.

Nevertheless, French President Nicolas Sarkozy, has been angered by the Irish rejection of the Lisbon Treaty and is still is intent on proceeding with getting a majority approval, despite it being contrary to agreed policy.

Sarkozy is convinced the rejection was due to incompetence of the EU Trade Commissioner Peter Mandelson and made an undiplomatic accusation against the EU official even before France was sworn in as the president of the bloc. It looks like there will be some heated debates in Brussels.

Summarizing: for those that are as yet unsaved time is now beginning to run very short. With the succession of the French President Nicolas Sarkozy to the realm of the six month rotating presidency the decision will be made within the next few months as to who is to assume the presidency of the European Union Council of Ministers thereby correctly identifying the Biblical Antichrist.

There may be some readers of this piece that were not aware of the fact of it, and there may even be some that may have had a short term memory loss, but the French president was the greatest advocate of all for Tony Blair taking over the reigns of the full time EU presidency, and then as if he may have let the cat out of the bag (so to speak) a little too early he later on rescinded his once keen backing and support that he once had for Blair to fulfil that role.

After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things. Daniel Chapter 7, Verses 7 and 8.

However, even though it appears he may have been told to cool his public enthusiasm for Blair to fulfil the role of the full time EU presidency I may not be wrong in assuming that deep down inside he would still hold Blair in good stead to take over the presidency within a few months time. However - as for the final outcome all that we can do is to wait and see how all of this eventually pans out.

Alternatively, one would assume that because there has been so much difficulty in passing an EU constitution that the Antichrist will be just simply put into power as a despotic type of figure (without any constitution at all) to please himself in whatever manner he so desires for the complete running of Europe -- just as the Bible has prophesied would be the case? Whatever way - we’ll soon find out!!!

Upvote 0

Revelations77

Jun 22, 2008
✟15,129.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think I'll add this assertion to the other topic threads like "Obama is the anti-Christ" and "Prince Charles is the anti-Christ" et al.
I wonder who else is up on that dart board?
Your statement is just so ridiculous that it really does not really even warrant a response. You have not only insulted me and my postings and the other Christian members of this forum, but you have also insulted the Holy Scriptures that I have made reference to - which is considerably more important than the former. As such, I have grave concerns for your eternal salvation. I have quite broad shoulders and am able to take your taunts. Nonetheless, it may be advisable to show a little more restraint when dealing with the matters of God -- as you very clearly are not doing at the moment… Laugh now if you must, but believe me you won’t be laughing at this time next year. Or worse still you won’t be laughing if you suddenly have the death experience and have to answer for every one of you silly little jibs… As you have absolutely no concept or understanding of the scriptures themselves I will not even bother to answer any further postings that you put onto this forum area until you truly repent and become a Born Again Christian, which you quite clearly are not at the moment …

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,050,226.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don’t think that it is advisable for you to simply copy and paste what others have already written on this forum area anyway. Even though it shows that you agree with their assertions it also shows that you do not have only real impute or knowledge on the subject matter and are only simply mimicking what others have already said.

I don't know that much about Revelation, I have already said so. I also, to be honest, have little interest in looking at the items on the news and saying "oh look, he appears to fulfil that verse, so maybe he is the antichrist, or the beast." People have been doing this for years; I heard that some people believed Ronald Reagan to have been the beast at one point, simply because all three of his names contained 6 letters - 666.

It remains to be seen if events will pan out as you seem convinced they will; it remains to be seen if Blair, who worships Christ, is the antichrist.
A correct eschatalogical theology is not necessary for salvation. Jesus is coming again, he is coming as king to reign in power, and at his name, every knee will bow and every tongue confess that he is Lord. That is all we need to know, be aware of, and be ready for.

So I'm sorry if you think my unwillingness to indulge in a bit of beast spotting means that I neither understand or believe the Gospel. It is not true, and God, myself and my fellow Christians know that to be the case.

Even though you have already professed to be a Methodist laid preacher, and Christian, (according to what you say) I am still failing to see the fruit of the spirit in your life by some of the negativity that I am currently experiencing from your end.

Why - because I don't agree with what you are teaching on this subject?
You can't adequately see the fruit of the Spirit in someone's life in one thread on one subject on an internet forum.
What is it you don't see?
Love? I love God and serve him.
Joy? The joy of the Lord is my strength. My joy does not depend on my physical circumstances, but on his love and faithfulness.
Peace? He has given me the peace which passes all understanding.
I could go on, but this thread isn't about those things, nor in fact about me.

If you have been a Christian for as long as you say you have what have you really learnt after all that time

Why do you want to know? Seriously, what has what the Lord has taught me and the things he has done in my life over they years got anything to do with this thread? It sounds as though you want to know so that you can make some sort of judgement as whether I really am a Christian or not.

except the one Bible verse that you persistently keep putting at the bottom of your postings which really is starting to become quite annoying.

I do not persistently keep putting it at the bottom of my posts. This is called a signature - everyone on this forum can have one. If you are irritated by mine, which is a verse from Scripture, then go to your profile options and click the box which says "do not show other members' signatures". It's a simple forum feature, if you're irritated by it, turn it off. That is a verse which is very special to me though, and I'm not changing it.

Upvote 0

Revelations77

Jun 22, 2008
✟15,129.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't know that much about Revelation, I have already said so. I also, to be honest, have little interest in looking at the items on the news and saying "oh look, he appears to fulfil that verse, so maybe he is the antichrist, or the beast." People have been doing this for years; I heard that some people believed Ronald Reagan to have been the beast at one point, simply because all three of his names contained 6 letters - 666.
It remains to be seen if events will pan out as you seem convinced they will; it remains to be seen if Blair, who worships Christ, is the antichrist.
A correct eschatalogical theology is not necessary for salvation. Jesus is coming again, he is coming as king to reign in power, and at his name, every knee will bow and every tongue confess that he is Lord. That is all we need to know, be aware of, and be ready for.

So I'm sorry if you think my unwillingness to indulge in a bit of beast spotting means that I neither understand or believe the Gospel. It is not true, and God, myself and my fellow Christians know that to be the case.

Why - because I don't agree with what you are teaching on this subject?
You can't adequately see the fruit of the Spirit in someone's life in one thread on one subject on an internet forum.
What is it you don't see?
Love? I love God and serve him.
Joy? The joy of the Lord is my strength. My joy does not depend on my physical circumstances, but on his love and faithfulness.
Peace? He has given me the peace which passes all understanding.
I could go on, but this thread isn't about those things, nor in fact about me.

Why do you want to know? Seriously, what has what the Lord has taught me and the things he has done in my life over they years got anything to do with this thread? It sounds as though you want to know so that you can make some sort of judgement as whether I really am a Christian or not.

I do not persistently keep putting it at the bottom of my posts. This is called a signature - everyone on this forum can have one. If you are irritated by mine, which is a verse from Scripture, then go to your profile options and click the box which says "do not show other members' signatures". It's a simple forum feature, if you're irritated by it, turn it off. That is a verse which is very special to me though, and I'm not changing it.
I do not intend to itemize and respond to your rather hostile reply in the antagonistic manner that you have. Clearly, judging by your belligerent stance if you have peace as you claim then you certainly not showing on this forum area? You know nothing of the scriptures. That is not to say that you do not have religion. Certainly, you are a regular church goer and display all of the outward appearances of being a Christian, but religion is not Christianity. Christianity is not just regular church attendance and religion but is more, a whole lot more. Christianity is relationship with Christ, it is regular daily Bible reading and devotions, and it daily prayer. Repent now of your sins before it is too late. I will not apologize to you again for any of the aforementioned, and I couldn’t care less if I am thrown off this forum area, as I truly believe every word of what I have said to be the truth..

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,050,226.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I do not intend to itemize and respond to your rather hostile reply in the antagonistic manner that you have. Clearly, judging by your belligerent stance if you have peace as you claim then you certainly not showing on this forum area? You know nothing of the scriptures. That is not to say that you do not have religion. Certainly, you are a regular church goer and display all of the outward appearances of being a Christian, but religion is not Christianity. Christianity is not just regular church attendance and religion but is more, a whole lot more. Christianity is relationship with Christ, it is regular daily Bible reading and devotions, and it daily prayer. Repent now of your sins before it is too late. I will not apologize to you again for any of the aforementioned, and I couldn’t care less if I am thrown off this forum area, as I truly believe every word of what I have said to be the truth..

Oh well fine then. I was not being antagonistic, though you seem to believe that anyone who disagrees with you is. I do read the Bible and pray daily. The Lord knows my heart; you don't.

You keep watching Blair, I'll keep watching Jesus and serving and loving him.

Bye.:wave:

Upvote 0

nwmtnman

Jul 13, 2008
✟7,612.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Tony Blair certainly is in the top running for the role of the "AntiChrist." All we have to do is look at the evidence in the Bible and compare it with his current status...

The Bible clearly depicts that this leader must come out of the "Revived Roman Empire" now (EU) as cited in the book of "Daniel." He is charismatic and comes as a peacemaker - from the UK (now, an EU nation). Hence, his crowning accomplishment will be that of presenting a workable peace contract to the Middle East. And who is this Middle East Peace Envoy? its no other than Tony Blair. Plus, as pointed out- Tony Blair has positioned himself in all critical supporting roles...Banking, Faith Foundation, recent conversion to Roman Catholic, Yale Professor,asserting total surveillance on the UK populous, Illuminati member and established prescence in Jerusalem.

Upvote 0

Caduceus

Σκεπτκιστήζ
Apr 30, 2008
✟7,871.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Greens
Blair is nowhere near conniving nor evil enough to be compared to be the Anti-Christ.

Not sure about any 'anti-christ' but there are quite a few in the UK who think he was and is a conniving, scheming liar, who allowed an innocent man to be pilloried and finally driven to suicide (Dr David Kelly). Blair and his wife are also avaricious and if they can get 'ought for nought' they will do so..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MrPolo

Woe those who call evil good + good evil. Is 5:20
Jul 29, 2007
Visit site
✟17,196.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Tony Blair certainly is in the top running for the role of the "AntiChrist." ...recent conversion to Roman Catholic

Why are there numerous people in this thread who say that because someone is "Catholic" that he qualifies to be the anti-Christ?

Upvote 0

Carey

Contributor
Aug 17, 2006
Texas
✟25,839.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
Why are there numerous people in this thread who say that because someone is "Catholic" that he qualifies to be the anti-Christ?

Because vatican city is in Rome and Rome sits on seven hills like the harlot that rides the beast in revelations.

Upvote 0

Celticflower

charity crocheter
Feb 20, 2004
East Tenn.
✟9,279.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Because vatican city is in Rome and Rome sits on seven hills like the harlot that rides the beast in revelations.

That's one interpretation.

Many people see the Catholic Church as something other than Christian anyway so what better place for the anti-Christ to arise from?

I think it is hogwash. There is no more proof that he/she will be Catholic than there is he will be Mormon.

Upvote 0

MrPolo

Woe those who call evil good + good evil. Is 5:20
Jul 29, 2007
Visit site
✟17,196.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private

Allow me to dispel this analysis for those who believe it.
ani_tiphat.gif

1. Vatican City is built on 1 hill, which is not 1 of the 7 hills of Rome.
2. Rome, like a lot of cities (such as Jerusalem) is surround by seven hills.
3. The Greek word translated "hills" is overwhelmingly translated "mountains" by Bibles, including the KJV...mountains which often symbolize kingdoms (eg. Ob 1:8,21)
4. The number 7 is a prophetic figure signifying completeness, thus seven hills cannot be proven literally, but may well mean the harlot reigns over all kingdoms.
5. As an interesting consequence by Catholic opponents who espouse this anti-Christ theory...consider: The harlot of Babylon persecuted "apostles" (Rv. 18:20), who only existed in the 1st century (cf. 1 Cor 9:1, Acts 1:21) because you had to be a witness to Christ to be an Apostle. So those who say the Catholic Church is the anti-Christ must first concede the Catholic Church is a 1st century Church.
4.gif

6. Also, read the following about the anti-Christ:

1 John 2:22 "Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son."

1 John 4:3 "And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world."​

The Catholic Church teaches that Jesus IS the Christ. The Catholic Church also teaches that Jesus come in the flesh is of God. The Catholic Church embraces the Father and the Son (and the Holy Spirit, to boot).

Sooo...the Catholic Church fails the test to be anti-Christ...
shrug.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rfs5653

Jan 14, 2009
✟7,611.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Back in High School, a religion teacher told me that the antichrist was born on May 6, 1953. That is also my birthday. I have watched for years to see a person emerge on the world stage. Whe Tony Blair became PM I started thinking it was him. His possible ascention to the presidensy of Europe is compelling.

Upvote 0

Celticflower

charity crocheter
Feb 20, 2004
East Tenn.
✟9,279.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Back in High School, a religion teacher told me that the antichrist was born on May 6, 1953. That is also my birthday. I have watched for years to see a person emerge on the world stage. Whe Tony Blair became PM I started thinking it was him. His possible ascention to the presidensy of Europe is compelling.

Then maybe it is YOU!!!!

Makes as much sense as any of the other theories and candidates being tossed around.

Upvote 0