ForestGuard

Oct 15, 2006
Hell
✟15,275.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Most catholics would find that very offensive.

Anyone who confesses Jesus as Lord, believes that God raised him from the dead and accepts him as their personal Saviour is Christian.
It doesn't matter what denomination they belong to, what their church practices are, which version of the Scriptures they read, how they baptise people, or whatever. None of these things save - Jesus does, only Jesus. Therefore, catholics can certainly be Christians, and many are; and Christians can be catholics.

I most definitely concur with you...I think we spend too much time on the "how's" and "why's" instead of just being totally immersed in our walk with Christ.

FG

Reactions: Strong in Him
Upvote 0

Revelations77

Jun 22, 2008
✟15,129.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi there Bro;
We certainly are like minded on your analogy that Tony Blair is the Antichrist. There really does not appear to be a great deal of doubt as to the correct identity of Tony Blair as the Beast of Revelation/the Man of sin. As you had said in your posting -- the evidence now is just so overwhelming that it simply cannot be ignored as any thing other than the facts of the matter.

I remember some years ago I was told by a great New Zealand evangelist named Barry Smith who had said that the current Middle East conflict would be very similar to the Irish conflict that had been going on at the time, and that both would be resolved in a similar manner. When Tony Blair confirmed a treaty between the Irish Protestants and the Catholics before he left number 10 Downing Street I thought very little of it. However, when he was immediately appointed as the head of the international quartet towards Middle East peace right after leaving the office of the British Prime Ministership - it was then that the coin dropped, so to speak. There are several Biblical references that say that the Beast is a lion, or is of British descent – so that just about completely clarifies the matter - as far as I am concerned.

As you had said it does appear to be just about a 95% certainty that Blair is going to be the Antichrist, yet that 5% doubt does still remain, and for that to be settled we must wait until the official announcement is made as to his appointment as the president of the European Union Council of Ministers; shortly after being appointed as the permanent president of Europe he will confirm a seven year treaty heralding in the final seven years before the return back onto the earth of the Lord Jesus Christ. Now here is that treaty: And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate. Daniel Chapter 9, Verse 27.

There are of course many, many lovely Christian folk who believe that they will be taken from the earth in the Rapture of the Church before the Antichrist is revealed and before aforementioned treaty is signed, and of course they have a load of scripture to prove their THEORY.

However, the problem with the pre-tribulation theory of the Rapture is that it leaves the door wide open for the Antichrist to walk right in just as he is doing right at this very instant. No matter what evidence one can produce relative to the correct identity of the Beast they will always be in a state of denial believing as they do that they must be taken up into heaven first before the man of Sin is revealed. God bless…

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Revelations77

Jun 22, 2008
✟15,129.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi there Bro;
We certainly are like minded on your analogy that Tony Blair is the Antichrist. There really does not appear to be a great deal of doubt as to the correct identity of Tony Blair as the Beast of Revelation/the Man of sin. As you had said in your posting -- the evidence now is just so overwhelming that it simply cannot be ignored as any thing other than the facts of the matter.

I remember some years ago I was told by a great New Zealand evangelist named Barry Smith who had said that the current Middle East conflict would be very similar to the Irish conflict that had been going on at the time, and that both would be resolved in a similar manner. When Tony Blair confirmed a treaty between the Irish Protestants and the Catholics before he left number 10 Downing Street I thought very little of it. However, when he was immediately appointed as the head of the international quartet towards Middle East peace right after leaving the office of the British Prime Ministership - it was then that the coin dropped, so to speak.

There are several Biblical references that say that the Beast is a lion, or is of British descent – so that just about completely clarifies the matter - as far as I am concerned. As you had said it does appear to be just about a 95% certainty that Blair is going to be the Antichrist, yet that 5% doubt does still remain, and for that to be settled we must wait until the official announcement is made as to his appointment as the president of the European Union Council of Ministers; shortly after being appointed as the permanent president of Europe he will confirm a seven year treaty heralding in the final seven years before the return back onto the earth of the Lord Jesus Christ. Now here is that treaty:And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate. Daniel Chapter 9, Verse 27.

There are of course many, many lovely Christian folk who believe that they will be taken from the earth in the Rapture of the Church before the Antichrist is revealed and before aforementioned treaty is signed, and of course they have a load of scripture to prove their THEORY.

However, the problem with the pre-tribulation theory of the Rapture is that it leaves the door wide open for the Antichrist to walk right in just as he is doing right at this very instant. No matter what evidence one can produce relative to the correct identity of the Beast they will always be in a state of denial believing as they do that they must be taken up into heaven first before the man of Sin is revealed. God bless…Send me an e-mail if you would like my feely availabe website address

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,052,200.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi there Bro;

Yes it can!! Tony Blair, the antichrist? A man of sin? The guy goes to church, worships God and has written about his faith! Where in Scriptuure does it say the antichrist will worship Christ?

Robert Mugabe is more a "man of sin" than Blair is - if you want to play these "I've spotted the antichrist" games. :doh::sigh:

Upvote 0

phoenixgw

Dec 21, 2006
Sojourner
✟940.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Welcome to CF, Mountainfire/Revelations 77. While you're here, you might want to look at Theology/General Theology/Eschatology. There are active discussions there about the end times, the who's and what's of critical events. I'm sure you'll have a good time there.

Tony Blair is one the candidates to be sure, but he is one of many. I will say that England is in the lead when it comes to "Big Brother" government (the ID card with the chip, etc.). Enjoy the forums!

Upvote 0

Carey

Contributor
Aug 17, 2006
Texas
✟25,839.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
Welcome to CF, Mountainfire/Revelations 77. While you're here, you might want to look at Theology/General Theology/Eschatology. There are active discussions there about the end times, the who's and what's of critical events. I'm sure you'll have a good time there.

Tony Blair is one the candidates to be sure, but he is one of many. I will say that England is in the lead when it comes to "Big Brother" government (the ID card with the chip, etc.). Enjoy the forums!

Agreed I did a thread on Prince Charles also fitting the bill also.

And yes welcome everyone. Just know there are some here who
are not very accepting of others beliefs that conflict with theirs
especially if they can be backed scipturely...hahhaha

We just have to forgive them and their itchy report button fingers....hahahaha

phoenix did you get my private message???

Upvote 0

PetersKeys

Traditionalist Catholic , Paleo-conservative
Mar 4, 2008
✟8,376.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello,

I am new to this forum as such and just searching through some topics and see quite a few related to the end and i will share my considerable compelling view that Tony Blair is going to be the antichrist. It's beyond doubt for me now. I first had thoughts it could be him about 10 months ago but it was just 90% speculation. Now its 95% certainty.

Let me explain

First of all what alarmed me to the fact that he is the man of sin and a candidate was that after he left the British Parliament as Prime Minister he was appointed middle-east envoy for peace which we all know the antichrist must bring peace to the middle-east

Blair appointed Middle East envoy - google it

Secondly then not to long afterwards Blair converts to catholicism which the antichrist many agree has to have ties with as the catholic church will play a important part in the coming lie

Tony Blair joins Catholic Church - google it

Thirdly he has purchased a palace in Jerusalem for him and his family to live in and he is also of European descent

Blair to inspect Jerusalem palace as home for his peace envoy role - google it

Then he is the most likely candidate to be president of the new EU constitution which will come into effect very soon despite Ireland's rejection of the treaty as Brussels is pushing for

Tony Blair could be EU President - google it

Then he is well mannered and people look up to him and a man who is smart and understands riddles i expect and he has just been recently nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize

Then

Blair could be next World Bank president - google it
Which would give him standing to use this to bring about a one monetary system spoken of in Revelation 13

Then most recently he has set up a new faith foundation in which it is his goal "to tackle global poverty, challenge conflict and unite the world's religions". A one world religion united so that all faiths can be gathered together into a new greater belief system and become one.

Check it out...there's a speech by him on the bbc link

Blair launches faith foundation
google it

Does anything here make anyone think that it could be him? he is fulfilling all that is required of the antichrist and is progressing even saying in his new faith venture

In an earlier interview with Time magazine, Mr Blair, who is now a peace envoy to the Middle East, said the foundation was "how I want to spend the rest of my life".

I swear you protestants think everyone in some type of leadership role is the antichrist. First it was Bush, then the Pope, then Benny Hinn, and now Tony Blair. Does anyone even take this garbage seriously these days? Nearly everyone that you have accused to be the "antichrist" has now either died or is almost out of power, <Staff Edit>

*I don't like Tony Blair by the way*

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Carey

Contributor
Aug 17, 2006
Texas
✟25,839.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Revelations77

Jun 22, 2008
✟15,129.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As my friends here on the Christian forum area may have gathered I am a believer in the mid tribulation theory of the Rapture.

Therefore, I believe that the Christians will be taken up into Heaven without dying about half way through the seven years -- after the seven year treaty of Daniel has been signed. Accordingly, before we are taken up into Heaven it is my belief that we will see the Antichrist before the treaty has been signed. For that reason, I have been looking and waiting for signs that may possibly reveal just who the Antichrist is?

However, when looking for the Antichrist we cannot just base our assumptions on some wild and fanciful theories relative to world events. Instead, those postulations must be based not just on world events but there must also be solid scriptural evidence to back up our claims. Having said that there can be no denying the facts that Tony Blair is on a true Antichrist agenda, and I am not just making this statement based on conjecture - but on solid Scriptural evidence. The whole of the end times revolves around Middle East Peace, or the US backed Middle East Road Map to peace. Instead this should be called the Road Map to Desolation.

However in spite of saying that there may even be some sceptics, who may say that even though he is following a true Antichrist agenda he is simply setting world events up for the real Antichrist to be revealed. Either way readers of this may be certain, we shall know who the real Antichrist is very, very shortly by his appointment as the full time president of the European Union Council of Ministers – and shortly after his appointment the confirmation of the seven year treaty of Daniel Chapter 9, verse 27, and all of this will take place before the end of/the beginning of next year. That is simply the facts of the matter!!! There is no point at all in going into a state of denial over the obvious evidence...

Now consider the scriptural proof of Blair’s true Antichrist agenda with the four beasts out of the sea in Daniel Chapter 7, and no these four beasts are not four past kingdoms as so many erroneously believe they are but are the four beasts that make up the Final World Empire of the Euro/Mediterranean Union. Summarising very briefly, the first beast is a man/Antichrist and is a lion (an Englishman) with eagles wings (USA) but the eagles wings have been plucked – describing the destruction of the US. The second beast is Russia, while the third beast is the peace treaty – the international quartet of four – with the forth beast being the EU out of which the little horn - or the Antichrist arises.

Remain faithful and true for the end times are now extremely close, and if you can afford to do so stockpile large portions of food as I am doing at the moment, for once the Antichrist takes control of the food watch the price treble in price – the black horse of the four horsemen of the apocalypse. It is a shame that I am not allowed to include a link here to my feely available website here which is the second portion of my e-mail address after the @. The time is now very close for the Lords Jesus Christ to return back onto the earth. :clap:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Strong in Him

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,052,200.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So what do people here actually understand by the term "antichrist"?

This word is, as far as I can see, only used in 4 places in Scripture, in the epistles of John.

"Dear children, this is the last hour, and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now, many antichrists have come." (1 John 2:18)

"Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist." (1 John 2:22)

"every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard is coming and which is even now in the world." (1 John 4:3)

"Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist." (2 John:7)

I really don't understand all this stuff about Revelation and end times, but whatever you think this book says or doesn't say, and however much you want to try to fit bits to one country or individual, it seems three things are clear from these Scriptures;

- the antichrist is anyone who denies that Jesus, who was from God and who came in the flesh, was the Christ.
- there were several antichrists who had already come by the time John wrote his epistles.
- John thought that he, and they, were living in the last hour, and the spirit of the antchrist was already in the world.

Jesus himself said that many people would come after him claiming to be the Christ and we were not to listen to them. These, I believe, are false Christs. The antichrist is anyone who denies the humanity and divinity of Jesus and does not acknowledge that he was God's chosen, anointed Christ (Messiah).

Reactions: Celticflower
Upvote 0

Gasemall

Jun 25, 2008
At home...on the computer....in Australia, NSW
✟15,138.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
It just bloody one man who is Anti-Christ, who cares? Just hire a bloody assassin and kill him, then all this would over. Its that bloody simple. And that 95% certain is not 100% so there still is a chance that he is a whoever towards Christ. Don't ever conclude something when the evidence is only 95%. All evidence must be 100% and original. Assumption is a terrible thing, it can and will kill people.

Reactions: Strong in Him
Upvote 0

Carey

Contributor
Aug 17, 2006
Texas
✟25,839.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
It just bloody one man who is Anti-Christ, who cares? Just hire a bloody assassin and kill him, then all this would over. Its that bloody simple. And that 95% certain is not 100% so there still is a chance that he is a whoever towards Christ. Don't ever conclude something when the evidence is only 95%. All evidence must be 100% and original. Assumption is a terrible thing, it can and will kill people.

Don't worry trust God.:thumbsup:

psalms 89 : 47 Remember how fleeting is my life.
For what futility you have created all men!
48 What man can live and not see death,
or save himself from the power of the grave

Upvote 0

Carey

Contributor
Aug 17, 2006
Texas
✟25,839.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
Notice what is is read text in the numbered facts below.

Obama is not a Muslim.

Obama would start dialog with Rogue Muslim nations.

I have read the Qur'an. Every word of it, cover to cover. And I recommend you do, too. There are a lot of things in the book but if you excerpted the parts on jihad, you would get a short how-to book. That is what follows. The article below might be called, How To Wage Jihad in a Nutshell, taken from the pages of Islam's most holy book, the Qur'an.

As it says in the Qur'an, if you're a believer, it is your duty to spend your time and money getting the whole world to submit to Islamic law, no matter how long it takes and even if you have other things you'd rather be doing. It is your duty. Allah expects it of you, and there are serious consequences in the afterlife if you don't. If you choose to accept Allah's mission, here's how to do it:

1. As a formality, always invite infidels to convert to Islam before you make war on them. They just might choose conversion rather than hostilities, and if they do, you've saved yourself a lot of time and money.

2. Probably they won't take you up on your offer, so if you already have your own Islamic state, find a way to provoke a hostile response from an infidel country. Keep provoking until you get a hostile response. Don't start outright war. Just provoke.

4. When you get a hostile response, use it as an excuse to escalate hostilities with that country. But make sure you call it "defending Islam." Never think of it (or portray it as) an aggressive war, either to your own people or to the infidels. Only do this when you are sure you will not be wiped out by the enemy's aggressive response.

5. When you aren't in a position to defeat the infidel country militarily, make peace treaties with it, without actually intending to keep the treaties. Use a treaty as a way to prevent the country from attacking you while you gain enough strength to defeat it later. Pour any extra money you have into building up the power of your Islamic state and military prowess.

5. Use deception against the infidels. Lie to them.Obama is not a Muslim Pretend to be their friend, but never actually allow yourself any friendly feeling toward an infidel. Portray yourself in such a way that prevents them from trying to suppress you while you gain strength. Always remember, every Muslim in the world, wherever he is, is your brother. Every infidel is your enemy.

6. Do whatever you can to increase the ratio of Muslims to non-Muslims. For example, have lots of children. Try your best to convert infidels peacefully to your religion. Men can marry up to four wives. Try to marry widows and convert infidel women to Islam and marry them. Gain a Muslim numerical advantage.

7. Undermine the infidels in any way you can without weakening your position. This is your most important activity when not actually in battle. In modern days, this might mean using the press to your advantage, trying to capitalize on any division you might perceive within the infidel country, immigrating to the country and trying to undermine their laws and pressing for Islamic concessions, strongly suppressing any criticism of Islam, giving money to organizations that will lobby for Muslim rights and organizations that will use the laws to put legal pressure on anyone who might slow down your jihad from within, using the internet to your advantage, infiltrating and invading into every place you can use to your advantage, taking full advantage of any freedoms and rights available in that country to eventually use them to undermine those freedoms and rights (by establishing Shari'a law) once you gain the reins of power. All of this is jihad. Jihad is not only fighting on the battlefield and killing. Jihad is total war.

8. Make jihad your overarching mission in life, but keep it a secret from the infidels, because revealing it would weaken Islam. In fact, try to convince the infidels that you only want peace. Devote your life to jihad, and use all the time and money you can spare to forward the cause. Nothing is more important than jihad. It is the supreme act of religious devotion, it proves your faith, and it is Allah's favorite act of worship, and that's why the only way a man can guarantee himself a place in heaven is if he dies while fighting in jihad.

9. If you cannot fight on the battlefield, fight in anyway you can, including giving money, or giving support to jihad in whatever way you can. In modern days, it might include going on web sites that criticize Islam to make comments that persuade the infidels it's not true, or at least confuse them enough they won't be motivated to do anything about it, going into the streets and protesting loudly whenever anyone criticizes Islam, even for something minor like a cartoon, etc.

10. Find any infidel allies, even unwitting ones, and use them to advance the cause of Allah. Later, when the country has become an Islamic state, you can hang the infidels who helped you. But for now, use them. For a modern example, if there is a prevailing notion in infidel lands that all belief systems must be respected, then use that to try to get Islamic propaganda into infidel schools, on their public television programs, etc. If there are groups who are actively working against your jihad, find out who is working against those people, and ally with them. For a modern example, in the U.S. conservatives tend to be more likely to try to stop jihadists than liberals, and liberals are against the conservatives, so try to side with liberals as much as possible, helping to get liberal leaders elected, supporting liberal newspapers, etc.

11. Do not try to convert people to Islam by force. Your goal is to convert governments to Islamic governments. Once a government becomes an Islamic state, if the population converts to Islam, fine. If not, then the new Islamic government will make a lot of money on the "infidelity tax" (the jizya
— a tax on dhimmis, the subjugated non-Muslims). This is a good source of revenue you can then use to fund further Islamic expansion. The goal is universal Shari'a law rather than trying to force every person to be a Muslim.

I am not telling it the quran is plain I am somply copy and pasting directly from the quran and it is also in Arabic in my post

If you cannot get this by reading it your are blind.

2:216Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not. Kutiba AAalaykumu alqitalu wahuwakurhun lakum waAAasa an takrahoo shay-an wahuwa khayrunlakum waAAasa an tuhibboo shay-an wahuwa sharrunlakum waAllahu yaAAlamu waantum lataAAlamoona
2_216.gif

8:38Say to the Unbelievers, if (now) they desist (from Unbelief), their past would be forgiven them; but if they persist, the punishment of those before them is already (a matter of warning for them). Qul lillatheena kafaroo in yantahooyughfar lahum ma qad salafa wa-in yaAAoodoo faqad madatsunnatu al-awwaleena
8_38.gif
8:39And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah altogether and everywhere; but if they cease, verily Allah doth see all that they do. Waqatiloohum hatta latakoona fitnatun wayakoona alddeenu kulluhu lillahifa-ini intahaw fa-inna Allaha bima yaAAmaloona baseerun
8_39.gif

9:14Fight them, and Allah will punish them by your hands, cover them with shame, help you (to victory) over them, heal the breasts of Believers, Qatiloohum yuAAaththibhumu Allahubi-aydeekum wayukhzihim wayansurkum AAalayhim wayashfi sudooraqawmin mu/mineena
9_14.gif
9:15And still the indignation of their hearts. For Allah will turn (in mercy) to whom He will; and Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise. Wayuthhib ghaythaquloobihim wayatoobu Allahu AAala man yashaowaAllahu AAaleemun hakeemun
9_15.gif
9:16Or think ye that ye shall be abandoned, as though Allah did not know those among you who strive with might and main, and take none for friends and protectors except Allah, His Apostle, and the (community of) Believers? But Allah is well-acquainted with (all) that ye do. Am hasibtum an tutrakoo walammayaAAlami Allahu allatheena jahadoo minkumwalam yattakhithoo min dooni Allahi walarasoolihi wala almu/mineena waleejatan waAllahukhabeerun bima taAAmaloona
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/06/...ism/index.html

Why apologize for the truth??

Liberals are spoiled rotten , selfish people with short memories,

Thet quickly forget about others and their losses in 9 - 11 and start rhinking only of themselves and what they put in their mouth and how
many joy rides they can take.

So unless reminded and afraid only for themselves they are not Patriotic enough to vote wisely.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Revelations77

Jun 22, 2008
✟15,129.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There are very nice Moslem, Jewish and Christian folk, just as there are not so nice types in all of these beliefs. Certainly there is nothing whatsoever wrong with either Arab or Jews nor Christian people as all were created equal in the eyes of God. However it is the direction we take and the paths that we choose to follow in life that is going to determine our eternal destination – and to our Moslem friend I say there is only one way into the Heaven and that is through salvation through the precious blood of the Lord Jesus Christ. There is simply no other way. Now, I do not intend to become personal here in this forum area you of course as a Moslem are entitled to your own misguided beliefs. However, it is sufficient to say that the Koran is nothing more than a warped, erroneous and bitter twisting of God’s true word taken from the Old Testament of the Holy Scriptures. May the good Lord have mercy on your soul (the real Christian God) not the God of the Pit that Moslems worship? For judging by those comments you certainly need all the mercy you can muster. Good luck for eternity my friend…

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Revelations77

Jun 22, 2008
✟15,129.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
From the daily Google news updates, Quote: “Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas said on Thursday he expected major breakthroughs to be reached at a Moscow Mideast peace conference slated for July.

Abbas arrived in Moscow on a three-day visit on Wednesday, and is expected to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin on Friday, when the outgoing leader returns from Sardinia.

We have high hopes for [the Moscow conference], that it will advance peace talks between Palestinians and Israelis, and prompt the launch of a comprehensive process of establishing peace in the Middle East, including in Syria and Lebanon," Abbas told students at Moscow's international relations university, MGIMO, where he was awarded an honorary doctorate. He expressed his hope that the Moscow conference will save the failing peace process.

Putin first voiced the idea of holding a Moscow Mideast peace conference in 2005, and received the backing of several Arab countries prior to talks at a U.S.-sponsored conference held last year in the U.S.Abbas said that several barriers continue to block the implementation of commitments made in Annapolis.

The Annapolis summit saw a resumption of talks between the Palestinian National Authority (PNA) and Israel after a seven-year hiatus. The sides pledged to do everything possible to draft a peace settlement by the end of 2008, as well as to come to an agreement on the form of a future independent Palestinian state.

The Middle East Quartet, headed by retired British Prime Minister Tony Blair comprising Russia, the EU, the UN and the U.S., is due to gather in Amman, the capital of Jordan, later on Thursday to discuss the agenda of the Moscow meeting. .

Abbas' Fatah party controls the West Bank after being ousted by the hard-line Islamic group Hamas, considered a terrorist organization by the U.S. and some EU states, from the Gaza Strip in a bloody conflict last June.” End of quote.

There are four horsemen of the apocalypse, the white horse, the red horse, the black, and the red horse, and although each one of the aforementioned horses do not actually represent physical horses as such. However, each of the horses tells us what the Antichrist is going to do during his brutal 42 month reign of terror. While the colours representative of the severity of each of the events he carries out during that term -- and act as a form of symbolism only.

At the stage of the writing of this piece and relative to the analogy mentioned above where a peace treaty will be confirmed before the end of this year, or certainly no later than by early January next year -- we have entered the phase of the white horse of the four horsemen of the apocalypse. That is, the first period of a seven years Middle East peace treaty where the Antichrist heads the international quartet of four comprising Russia, the EU, the UN and the U.S. towards Middle East peace.

Now here is the verse for the first horse of the four horsemen, the white horse. And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer. Revelation Chapter 6, Verse 2.

The White of the white horse above tells us that the Antichrist comes forth as the peacemaker of the Middle East, as the Antichrist is given a bow without arrows, just as Tony Blair appears to be doing at the moment, (see the aforementioned text in quotation marks)?

At the time of the writing of this piece that is the phase of the covenant of Daniel that has been reached. This is clarified by the covenant of the Antichrist of Daniel, after the whole of the prophecy has been brought to light (see the below mentioned for the actual Bible verse.)

As I write this piece the Antichrist has not been given a crown, with the crown referring to the full time presidency of the European Union Council of Ministers. That has not happened as yet, but it will more than likely take place in January of 2009, and if Tony Blair is appointed as the full time president of Europe he will then go out conquering and to conquer, meaning that he will sign his seven year Middle East peace treaty. And then the final seven years of mankind’s history here on the earth is due to begin.

As the aforementioned text very clearly indicates there will be some form of a Middle East peace treaty before the end of this year, with Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas is very clear on that being a reality. However, what is not as yet clear is whether this will be the seven year Middle East Treaty of Daniel Chapter 9, Verse 27? I would not hesitate to say that it will be the seven year Middle East treaty of Daniel (as above) and because this will be the case after the treaty has been signed there will be but seven years for the desolations mentioned in the aforementioned scripture to be completed and for the Lord Jesus Christ to return back here onto the earth.

Now here is that treaty: - Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week; but in the middle of the week He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate, even until the consummation, which is determined, is poured out on the desolate.

If I were to say to you that you have a terminal illness and have but a few short years left to live before you go to eternity then I am certain you would immediately become very interested? The result may even be that you may suddenly start to consider where you were going to spend eternity – Heaven or Hell?

Now I am not saying to the average reader of this here that you have a terminal illness and are going to die in the immediate future. However, what I am saying is that there may be but a few short years left before the whole of the earth and everything on it is wipes clean of all wickedness and sin and the Lord Jesus Christ returns to reclaim the planet back from his arch enemy Satan.

Make sure that you are right in the eyes of God by repenting of your sins and in that way assuring that you name is written down in the Lambs Book of life. In that way you will be reassured that you will be taken from the earth in the Rapture of the Church “BEFORE” the Great Tribulation begins and cleanness’s the whole of the earth from all transgression and wrongdoing. :preach:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,052,200.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There are four horsemen of the apocalypse, the white horse, the red horse, the black, and the red horse, and although each one of the aforementioned horses do not actually represent physical horses as such. However, each of the horses tells us what the Antichrist is going to do during his brutal 42 month reign of terror. While the colours representative of the severity of each of the events he carries out during that term -- and act as a form of symbolism only.

The White of the white horse above tells us that the Antichrist comes forth as the peacemaker of the Middle East, as the Antichrist is given a bow without arrows, just as Tony Blair appears to be doing at the moment, (see the aforementioned text in quotation marks)?

As I write this piece the Antichrist has not been given a crown, with the crown referring to the full time presidency of the European Union Council of Ministers. That has not happened as yet, but it will more than likely take place in January of 2009, and if Tony Blair is appointed as the full time president of Europe he will then go out conquering and to conquer, meaning that he will sign his seven year Middle East peace treaty. And then the final seven years of mankind’s history here on the earth is due to begin.

So any answer to my question about what/who the antichrist is, and how you arrived at that conclusion?
Like I said, John's epistles seem very clear that anyone who denies that Jesus came in the flesh as the Christ, is the/an antichrist. And if Blair believes in Jesus and confesses him as his Lord and Saviour, which some say he has done; that puts him out of the running straight away - however much you may make a case otherwise.

Now I am not saying to the average reader of this here that you have a terminal illness and are going to die in the immediate future. However, what I am saying is that there may be but a few short years left before the whole of the earth and everything on it is wipes clean of all wickedness and sin and the Lord Jesus Christ returns to reclaim the planet back from his arch enemy Satan.

There may be - you may still be saying this in 50 years time; the "treaty" which apparently has to be signed before the Lord returns :confused: may fall apart; Tony Blair may die tomorrow; the Lord may come tonight, since no one knows the hour.

Sorry but end times watching does nothing for me. The Lord Jesus himself said that no one knows the day or hour. He told the parable of the wise and foolish virgins - the bridegroom was longer arriving than expected, which is why their lamps went out. He told us continually to be ready. He said that everyone would see the Son of man arriving on the clouds - but nothing about a treaty being signed in Moscow. Paul and the other apostles believed that Jesus would return in their lifetimes. They talked about "the last days", 2000 years ago.

Jesus may return at any time. You may die at any time, which means that for you, he will have returned. Just be ready. That is the message constantly proclaimed by Jesus and the apostles. Live each day for the Lord; concentrate on loving and serving him now, making disciples, learning more about him and his love - not reading Daniel and trying to come up with some theory based on various numbers - which is what people have been doing for years.

The antichrist is the person who denies Christ, it's as simple as that. There have been many around, there will no doubt be many more to come.

Upvote 0

Revelations77

Jun 22, 2008
✟15,129.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I truly am sorry that you appear to be so upset by the information that I have supplied relative to the end times. It was not my intention to cause you so much obvious pain and grief as appears to be the case, and for that I am truly regrettable. However it is not my intention to become involved in pointless and needless quarrels over who is right or who is wrong relative to one particular piece of scripture or another. It is sufficient to say that the end times are an interest to me as they are to others who realize that nearly one third of the Bible relates to prophecy, and seeing the prophecies come to light in our modern day and age only excites me for I know that very shortly all of the wickedness and evil will be wiped from the earth in preparation for the return of the Lord Jesus Christ, and that is simply good news enough. We are not all born with the same gifts and talents as you may appreciate therefore my friendliest advice to you is to as you will with your own interpretations - as I will with mine. I do understand that the Bible has been around for thousands of years and the scholars have been saying for just as long as that that we are living in the end times. However, there have never been as many signs of the end as what there is right now even as I reply to your portion of text. By the way do you believe in the pre-tribulation theory of the Rapture, by the tone of your reply it seems that this may be the case? It is a pity that I could not provide you with a link to my freely available website? With all of the news that I have accumulated on the Tony Blair there can be no doubt that he is on a true Antichrist agenda, and that is how I have arrived at the conclusions that I have. I’m sorry you don’t like the word Antichrist; what about the terminology of Beast does that sound better. What about taking a look at the title of this message that may provide a sneaking clue as to who I am and what I am all about. Brotherly Love

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,052,200.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I truly am sorry that you appear to be so upset by the information that I have supplied relative to the end times. It was not my intention to cause you so much obvious pain and grief as appears to be the case, and for that I am truly regrettable. However it is not my intention to become involved in pointless and needless quarrels over who is right or who is wrong relative to one particular piece of scripture or another. It is sufficient to say that the end times are an interest to me as they are to others who realize that nearly one third of the Bible relates to prophecy, and seeing the prophecies come to light in our modern day and age only excites me for I know that very shortly all of the wickedness and evil will be wiped from the earth in preparation for the return of the Lord Jesus Christ, and that is simply good news enough. We are not all born with the same gifts and talents as you may appreciate therefore my friendliest advice to you is to as you will with your own interpretations - as I will with mine. I do understand that the Bible has been around for thousands of years and the scholars have been saying for just as long as that that we are living in the end times. However, there have never been as many signs of the end as what there is right now even as I reply to your portion of text. By the way do you believe in the pre-tribulation theory of the Rapture, by the tone of your reply it seems that this may be the case? It is a pity that I could not provide you with a link to my freely available website? With all of the news that I have accumulated on the Tony Blair there can be no doubt that he is on a true Antichrist agenda, and that is how I have arrived at the conclusions that I have. I’m sorry you don’t like the word Antichrist; what about the terminology of Beast does that sound better. What about taking a look at the title of this message that may provide a sneaking clue as to who I am and what I am all about. Brotherly Love

I'm not upset, nor am I in pain. :confused: I just looked up the word "antichrist" in the concordance, and the only references I found are the ones I have already given. So my question is; where do you find Scriptural evidence for all the stuff that you, and others, have posted on here?

It's a simple question. My Bible says that antichrist refers to one type of person, a thread on a Christian forum says that the antichrist will fit certain criteria, and that there is one person in the world at the moment you believe may also fit those criteria. I just wondered what verses of Scripture you are basing that statement on. Whether or not you can tell me, determines whether or not I read anything else you have to say on the subject.

As for my other statements; they are just common sense, if you did but admit it. People have been looking for antichrists/the beast/fulfilment of prophecy about the date of Jesus' return since he went away. There have been probably hundreds of suggestions. I received an e mail 3 years ago telling me to watch out for a certain date.

I guess I'll just stick with the definition the Bible gives.

By the way, I have not worked out what theory of the rapture I have, nor do I really care. Jesus is coming back again - that's all I know and the only thing that's important.

Reactions: Wrexscar
Upvote 0