Tony Blair Is The Anti-Christ - - The Evidence Is Overwhelming

HiLo

Nov 9, 2012
✟1,134.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I guess you haven't read the Book of Daniel, the Book of Matthew and Revelation. Go ahead and laugh. You are displaying your lack of knowledge. Witchcraft? Sorcery? Those are very serious accusations and show a desperate need to belittle me for my opinions. I am a born again Christian with a sincere interest in Eschatology. You seem to know nothing about that topic.

Obviously you haven't read Revelation because it's very clear that if you add or subtract from this book, your name will be blotted out of the Book of Life. That' what you're doing. Adding things that don't exist. Trying to play God but you do so at your own risk.

It's America, you're free to believe as you choose but I know a fortune teller when I hear their "predictions". Doesn't mean it's biblically accurate, just means you subscribe to fortune telling, which is a form of witchcraft and sorcery. Sure doesn't mean I'm going to sit here and let the bile you are spewing go unchecked. There are impressionable minds here that don't need to be led astray by the tin foil hat crowd and their voodoo predictions that are in direct conflict with scripture.

Upvote 0

Psalm 91

Sep 22, 2012
✟27,279.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Obviously you haven't read Revelation because it's very clear that if you add or subtract from this book, your name will be blotted out of the Book of Life. That' what you're doing. Adding things that don't exist. Trying to play God but you do so at your own risk.

It's America, you're free to believe as you choose but I know a fortune teller when I hear their "predictions". Doesn't mean it's biblically accurate, just means you subscribe to fortune telling, which is a form of witchcraft and sorcery. Sure doesn't mean I'm going to sit here and let the bile you are spewing go unchecked. There are impressionable minds here that don't need to be led astray by the tin foil hat crowd and their voodoo predictions that are in direct conflict with scripture.

You don't know what you are talking about. Really. I am not a sorcerer or a fortune teller. St. Malachi was an Irish Catholic Bishop who was given a vision by God while he was visiting St. Peters in Rome. His vision was about each pope. He wrote a description of each pope and has been accurate on each one. For example, Cardinal Ratzinger, the present pope, was called by St. Malachi "the glory of the olive". He is German and there was nothing about him which had anything to do with an olive. He took the name, "Benedict XVI". St. Benedict started the order of the Benedictines. Their flag shows a picture of an olive. After this pope, St. Malachi said the last would be "Peter the Roman" and would be an evil pope. He also said that after Peter there would be no more popes and Rome would be destroyed.

How can you dismiss this as sorcery? Do you doubt God's ability to speak to men? Is it because St. Malachi is a Catholic bishop? Don't you believe that there are born again Catholics? His vision was not reproduced because it was before the printing press. It was found much later and copied. Interest in it has grown now that we are getting close to the end of days. Why don't you google it instead of calling me names?

Popes are not spoken of in the Bible so neither I nor St. Malachi have added anything to Scripture.

Last edited:
Upvote 0