Tony Blair Is The Anti-Christ - - The Evidence Is Overwhelming

mutters1

Aug 10, 2012
✟15,114.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is a wonderful song by the name of "What if" by Nicole Nordeman. The verses go something like this "what If he was just another nice guy, what if everything we've been told is folklore"?, but what if your wrong, and there's more? what if you jump and close your eyes, what if the arms that catch you , catch you by surprise" meaning the lord. Faith is the substance of our lives in Christ. We Don't get to see Jesus perform physical miracles, like healing the blind and raising the dead. That's why he told his disciples that they were blessed, because they got to see these miracles but those that follow will have only his/her faith to believe in. If the Rapture is a lie, than our entire walk was for not. Each day that I'm giving, I pray that if it is the day that the lord calls us home, that I would be counted as worthy of it also. My greatest fear in life isn't death, poverty or sickness, but eternal separation from GOD!! And not feeling his love for an eternity. The scripture speaks loudly about the lords calling of his faithful from Isiah, Daniel and through Revelation. The world fears the Apocalypse, but the word doesn't mean the END but a great Revealing!!!! amen.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is a wonderful song by the name of "What if" by Nicole Nordeman. The verses go something like this "what If he was just another nice guy, what if everything we've been told is folklore"?, but what if your wrong, and there's more? what if you jump and close your eyes, what if the arms that catch you , catch you by surprise" meaning the lord. Faith is the substance of our lives in Christ. We Don't get to see Jesus perform physical miracles, like healing the blind and raising the dead. That's why he told his disciples that they were blessed, because they got to see these miracles but those that follow will have only his/her faith to believe in. If the Rapture is a lie, than our entire walk was for not. Each day that I'm giving, I pray that if it is the day that the lord calls us home, that I would be counted as worthy of it also. My greatest fear in life isn't death, poverty or sickness, but eternal separation from GOD!! And not feeling his love for an eternity. The scripture speaks loudly about the lords calling of his faithful from Isiah, Daniel and through Revelation. The world fears the Apocalypse, but the word doesn't mean the END but a great Revealing!!!! amen. (emph. added)

hmmmm...seems like an awful lot of emphases being placed on an obscure doctrine not accepted by a huge chunk of the historical Church. :wave:
tulc(doesn't think his walk was for nothing if the rapture isn't real) ;)

Upvote 0

like eagleswings

discovering
Dec 28, 2011
england
✟16,976.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
dont trust in raptures, trust in jesus.

i think jesus said about people saying he delays his coming,and they loss faith,and start
falling away. cant find the scripture yet. its in there somewere.

so if things get unbearable her on earth, will we trust the rapture or jesus.

p.s tony blair the antichrist . lol

Upvote 0

mutters1

Aug 10, 2012
✟15,114.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Isaiah, Daniel, 2nd Thessalonians, Mathew and Revelations are just a few books that speak of the rapture. By the way, regardless of the opinions and views of our faith on this forum, I would like to tell all of you that I love you, and pray each day for God to place his armor upon you:clap:... The bible speaks of the "White seat of judgement" where all will answer for every word spoken and action taken. We will have Christ by our side, who testify that we are the adopted children of the most high GOD, and we will be given the keys to our mansion.... I know the Rapture is true, as much as I believe that my head is way too large for my neck!!!!!lol. I believe it more than the belief that if I put my hand in fire, that I will get burned. More than when I take a breath, I will have air to breath. If its not true, than we will still get to heaven and be with the lord forever and ever, which is just as great.... If we read our bibles and are full of the holy spirit, we will have a understanding of its meaning. We need to get out there and Save as many of our friends, enemies and loved ones. God bless you all, and have a great day!!!!!

Upvote 0
Sep 13, 2012
✟7,613.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
ya gotta be kidding me.

We're all Good Little Christians™ here instead of running around pointing and saying "look here is the Christ" we're running around saying "look here is the Antichrist" somehow I'm not sure that this is what Jesus meant when he said be wary of those who run around saying "look here is the Christ"

But Jesus told us there would be signs - why wouldn't He want us to look for them? Besides this, we are not to take the mark of the Beast - in order to avoid doing so, we must be alert. We are told several times in Scripture to be awake and to watch and not to be deceived - I believe so that we will see the signs and not be fooled by the Antichrist, and the other Antichrists that have already come who were also deceptive. I'm not sure one who is close to the Lord would be deceived, but I think it's b/c those who are close to Him are very much awake and so dead to the world and its Satan-dominated deceptions that it would be easy to tell who the Antichrist is.

Anyway, that said, I concur that Blair is a prime candidate. In today's news in was announced that Tony Blair could be the EUs next president. I can't post a link as a new member, but anyone could easily pull up an article.

I almost never go in the internet - I saw that in the news and found it compelling - thought I'd see if anyone else is seeing what I am about Blair. Glad to see I'm not the only one!

Bless you~

Upvote 0
Sep 13, 2012
✟7,613.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
But Jesus told us there would be signs - why wouldn't He want us to look for them? Besides this, we are not to take the mark of the Beast - in order to avoid doing so, we must be alert. We are told several times in Scripture to be awake and to watch and not to be deceived - I believe so that we will see the signs and not be fooled by the Antichrist, and the other Antichrists that have already come who were also deceptive. I'm not sure one who is close to the Lord would be deceived, but I think it's b/c those who are close to Him are very much awake and so dead to the world and its Satan-dominated deceptions that it would be easy to tell who the Antichrist is.

Anyway, that said, I concur that Blair is a prime candidate. In today's news in was announced that Tony Blair could be the EUs next president. I can't post a link as a new member, but anyone could easily pull up an article.

I almost never go in the internet - I saw that in the news and found it compelling - thought I'd see if anyone else is seeing what I am about Blair. Glad to see I'm not the only one!

Bless you~
I meant to say Satan-dominated world and its deceptions... not that it changes much...

Upvote 0
Sep 13, 2012
✟7,613.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Isaiah, Daniel, 2nd Thessalonians, Mathew and Revelations are just a few books that speak of the rapture. By the way, regardless of the opinions and views of our faith on this forum, I would like to tell all of you that I love you, and pray each day for God to place his armor upon you:clap:... The bible speaks of the "White seat of judgement" where all will answer for every word spoken and action taken. We will have Christ by our side, who testify that we are the adopted children of the most high GOD, and we will be given the keys to our mansion.... I know the Rapture is true, as much as I believe that my head is way too large for my neck!!!!!lol. I believe it more than the belief that if I put my hand in fire, that I will get burned. More than when I take a breath, I will have air to breath. If its not true, than we will still get to heaven and be with the lord forever and ever, which is just as great.... If we read our bibles and are full of the holy spirit, we will have a understanding of its meaning. We need to get out there and Save as many of our friends, enemies and loved ones. God bless you all, and have a great day!!!!!

I'm not sure what I believe about a rapture. I do know that IF there is a rapture, I do not believe it is pre-trib. Believers will be persecuted at the hands of the Antichrist - I know there are varying beliefs about all of that, like whether they were believers that came to faith after the rapture or who had faith before the tribulation... I'm not sure what to believe about that, but I don't think it really matters, b/c if we are in Christ, whether we live or die we are the Lord's.

I love the saying: Martyrdom is not what makes a martyr - it reveals who the martyrs are - iow, if we are Christ's, we are already dead to this world and alive in Him - we already have a foretaste of Heaven. To die is just a change of zipcode and to experience the fullness of God's glory. I love to read the accounts of those slain for their witness. As much as people have tried to stifle the gospel, the more they persecute Christ's disciples, the more they multiply.

Maranatha!!!:prayer:

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,052,137.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have been a servant of our Lord Jesus for many years. He called me at a early age, and there was nothing in my life so terrible that I searched for an answer. I start with this because all I hear is only week minded people or those sick,poor or dieing find god. Anyways, Blair fits the profile to a T.

That's what the OP said; gave us a whole list of reasons why he is, was adamant that he would be the first President of the EU, sign a treaty in Jan 2009 and soon after we would be in a seven year period leading up to the end, or Christ's return. He got quite cross when I suggested it might not happen, and said 'wait and see.'
Of course, it didn't happen. The OP changed his website and named Sarkozy as the antichrist, and later took it down altogether.

I hate all these 'spot the antichrist posts'. There have been many candidates over the years - all of them wrong.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello,

I am new to this forum as such and just searching through some topics and see quite a few related to the end and i will share my considerable compelling view that Tony Blair is going to be the antichrist. It's beyond doubt for me now. I first had thoughts it could be him about 10 months ago but it was just 90% speculation. Now its 95% certainty.

Let me explain

First of all what alarmed me to the fact that he is the man of sin and a candidate was that after he left the British Parliament as Prime Minister he was appointed middle-east envoy for peace which we all know the antichrist must bring peace to the middle-east

Blair appointed Middle East envoy - google it

Secondly then not to long afterwards Blair converts to catholicism which the antichrist many agree has to have ties with as the catholic church will play a important part in the coming lie

Tony Blair joins Catholic Church - google it

Thirdly he has purchased a palace in Jerusalem for him and his family to live in and he is also of European descent

Blair to inspect Jerusalem palace as home for his peace envoy role - google it

Then he is the most likely candidate to be president of the new EU constitution which will come into effect very soon despite Ireland's rejection of the treaty as Brussels is pushing for

Tony Blair could be EU President - google it

Then he is well mannered and people look up to him and a man who is smart and understands riddles i expect and he has just been recently nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize

Then

Blair could be next World Bank president - google it
Which would give him standing to use this to bring about a one monetary system spoken of in Revelation 13

Then most recently he has set up a new faith foundation in which it is his goal "to tackle global poverty, challenge conflict and unite the world's religions". A one world religion united so that all faiths can be gathered together into a new greater belief system and become one.

Check it out...there's a speech by him on the bbc link

Blair launches faith foundation
google it

Does anything here make anyone think that it could be him? he is fulfilling all that is required of the antichrist and is progressing even saying in his new faith venture

In an earlier interview with Time magazine, Mr Blair, who is now a peace envoy to the Middle East, said the foundation was "how I want to spend the rest of my life".

Strong in Him in post #211 said:
That's what the OP said; gave us a whole list of reasons why he is, was adamant that he would be the first President of the EU, sign a treaty in Jan 2009 and soon after we would be in a seven year period leading up to the end, or Christ's return. He got quite cross when I suggested it might not happen, and said 'wait and see.'
Of course, it didn't happen. The OP changed his website and named Sarkozy as the antichrist, and later took it down altogether.

I hate all these 'spot the antichrist posts'. There have been many candidates over the years - all of them wrong.
Well...I'm thinking that Strong in Him is right! :thumbsup:
tulc(thinks the evidence has been pretty much whelmed!) ;)

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

I think Jesus' point when saying there will be many false christs.......this is what He was referring to. Just IMHO.;)

Upvote 0

Aijalon

Sayin' it like it is
Jun 4, 2012
✟17,356.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I thought it was Prince William... No, Harry! No, Bush, No wait, Obama! AHHH!

I read one time from a guy who had a lot of insight on the beasts of Daniel Ch 6, but then he went on to claim that the former head of the UN, Boutros Boutros Ghali, an Egyptian guy was the antichrist and went on a long tirade about how it was all based on the empires that persecuted Israel...

I just thought it would be funny if the AC was actually named Boutros.

Upvote 0

Psalm 91

Sep 22, 2012
✟27,279.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
hmmmm...seems like an awful lot of emphases being placed on an obscure doctrine not accepted by a huge chunk of the historical Church. :wave:
tulc(doesn't think his walk was for nothing if the rapture isn't real) ;)[/quote

Just because one doesn't "accept" a part of Scriptural prophecy doesn't change anything. Prophecy will be fulfilled. Old Testament prophecy occurred just as it was written and New Testament prophecy will occur just as it is written.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Psalm 91

Sep 22, 2012
✟27,279.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
So what do people here actually understand by the term "antichrist"?

This word is, as far as I can see, only used in 4 places in Scripture, in the epistles of John.

"Dear children, this is the last hour, and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now, many antichrists have come." (1 John 2:18)

"Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist." (1 John 2:22)

"every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard is coming and which is even now in the world." (1 John 4:3)

"Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist." (2 John:7)

I really don't understand all this stuff about Revelation and end times, but whatever you think this book says or doesn't say, and however much you want to try to fit bits to one country or individual, it seems three things are clear from these Scriptures;

- the antichrist is anyone who denies that Jesus, who was from God and who came in the flesh, was the Christ.
- there were several antichrists who had already come by the time John wrote his epistles.
- John thought that he, and they, were living in the last hour, and the spirit of the antchrist was already in the world.

Jesus himself said that many people would come after him claiming to be the Christ and we were not to listen to them. These, I believe, are false Christs. The antichrist is anyone who denies the humanity and divinity of Jesus and does not acknowledge that he was God's chosen, anointed Christ (Messiah).

There is a difference between Antichrist and antichrists. He is referred to as "the lawless one", the "man of sin", the "son of perdition" and "the beast". You are right about your descriptions of antchrists. But the "lawless one" will be a world leader. He will be the counterfeit. He will try to imitate Jesus as a counterfeit copy. Many people will worship him and he will declare himself to be god. I used to wonder how on earth that could ever happen that people all over the world would worship him until I saw how people behaved when Obama ran for the presidency in '08. It was as if people were mesmerized or blinded, not interested in reading the truth about him, almost worshipping. Some fainted and cried at his campaign stops. Even today, instead of focusing on what happened in Libya last week and how unprepared Obama was for what happened, everyone focused on Romney and his response. It's as if people cannot see what he's doing at all. So I now know that it can happen. I've seen it.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just because one doesn't "accept" a part of Scriptural prophecy doesn't change anything. Prophecy will be fulfilled. Old Testament prophecy occurred just as it was written and New Testament prophecy will occur just as it is written.

I'm not sure what your point is in the above, I never said actual prophecy wasn't going to be fulfilled, I'm just don't believe "The Rapture" is real. :wave:
tulc(is on his way to church n a minute) ;)

Upvote 0

Psalm 91

Sep 22, 2012
✟27,279.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I'm not sure what your point is in the above, I never said actual prophecy wasn't going to be fulfilled, I'm just don't believe "The Rapture" is real. :wave:
tulc(is on his way to church n a minute) ;)

The Rapture is a very real part of prophecy. Paul describes it and in, I believe, 2nd Thessalonians or maybe 1st, the people of Thessalonica were worried that they had missed the Rapture. Paul reassured them. So it's not a new theory. It's always been a part of the New Testament but the dark ages did occur and people were not allowed to read the Bible and it wasn't translated into their languages anyway at the time. The Catholic Church which lead the world for a long time does not teach it. So it got lost for awhile. But the early church was very aware of it and was expecting it at any moment.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Rapture is a very real part of prophecy. Paul describes it and in, I believe, 2nd Thessalonians or maybe 1st, the people of Thessalonica were worried that they had missed the Rapture. Paul reassured them. So it's not a new theory. It's always been a part of the New Testament but the dark ages did occur and people were not allowed to read the Bible and it wasn't translated into their languages anyway at the time. The Catholic Church which lead the world for a long time does not teach it. So it got lost for awhile. But the early church was very aware of it and was expecting it at any moment.

My point is you want to believe it? I have no problem with that. But if you tell me it's necessary for me to believe it then I'm sorry, we're going to have to disagree on it. :wave:
tulc(needs more coffee) :sigh:

Upvote 0