✟283,713.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
No I was talking to him.

To me it is quite deceptive to argue against Spirit-filled people and their leaders on here with cessationist sources whilest still claiming to be Pentecostal, when in fact he has bragged about only keeping the denominational icon "just so I can debate in that forum."

Probably this is an area that needs to be brought up to the admins to see what can be done about it since posts like this are not done in fellowship.
Oh, sorry.

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟833,237.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I think he was talking to someone else, who actually admitted to not being Pentecostal/Charismatic anymore and to deceptively keeping the designation so that he can continue coming on here to bash the gifts.
I think he was talking about me before I changed my username from "Oscarr" to "Watchman1".

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟833,237.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
No I was talking to him.

To me it is quite deceptive to argue against Spirit-filled people and their leaders on here with cessationist sources whilest still claiming to be Pentecostal, when in fact he has bragged about only keeping the denominational icon "just so I can debate in that forum."

Probably this is an area that needs to be brought up to the admins to see what can be done about it since posts like this are not done in fellowship.
I have referred your comments to the admin and requested that they review my posts on this forum and am happy to take correction if they feel that anything I have said is inappropriate. I have also expressed my concern about your bullying and threatening attitude toward me, and they may take action as they see fit.

Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟401,083.00
Country
United States
Faith