✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Gosh, What a future we have to look forward to :(

Very true. Grim outlook. The destruction of the wicked is not going to happen overnight. The wicked have prepared for this fight for thousands of years and have a firm hold over humanity. In their minds Jesus can't win this time, they will truly fight for their hold on us with their lives. They have infiltrated all the Churches and most Christians are not prepared for what is coming our way.

i reckon one thing Modern Christianity has forgotten is that Judgement begins in the house of God. Are we believers ready to meet Him or do we love the goodies of this world more and believe all kind of fables about His coming, and/or listen to false prophecy? Of peace and good times ahead. Are our hearts full of love for God and neighbour, or are we worldly, deaf, dumb and blind?

i know first hand it is dreadful to fall into the hands of the Living God a sinner. i so hope people will learn to eat His grace to fight their sins and to cleave unto Him before the great day of His wrath breaks out.

In My understanding of Scripture. The great rebellion is first, after that persecution like never before, as the world will try to get rid of us, and then, when the son of lawlessness is fully revealed in all us, then Christ's coming, and the ecliptic judgement this world await.

After that comes our turn shout hallelujah, as believers and lovers of God, not before.

i guess only time will tell how long this process will take. Nine years till Revelation 8 comes true? That is going to be a big long dark spell for the Churches if that is true.

Only time will tell.

Reactions: Ronit
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Very true. Grim outlook. The destruction of the wicked is not going to happen overnight. The wicked have prepared for this fight for thousands of years and have a firm hold over humanity. In their minds Jesus can't win this time, they will truly fight for their hold on us with their lives. They have infiltrated all the Churches and most Christians are not prepared for what is coming our way.

i reckon one thing Modern Christianity has forgotten is that Judgement begins in the house of God. Are we believers ready to meet Him or do we love the goodies of this world more and believe all kind of fables about His coming, and/or listen to false prophecy? Of peace and good times ahead. Are our hearts full of love for God and neighbour, or are we worldly, deaf, dumb and blind?

i know first hand it is dreadful to fall into the hands of the Living God a sinner. i so hope people will learn to eat His grace to fight their sins and to cleave unto Him before the great day of His wrath breaks out.

In My understanding of Scripture. The great rebellion is first, after that persecution like never before, as the world will try to get rid of us, and then, when the son of lawlessness is fully revealed in all us, then Christ's coming, and the ecliptic judgement this world await.

After that comes our turn shout hallelujah, as believers and lovers of God, not before.

i guess only time will tell how long this process will take. Nine years till Revelation 8 comes true? That is going to be a big long dark spell for the Churches if that is true.

Only time will tell.
Well, Thank goodness for Christ..

I don't have to "eat His Grace" or "fight my sins"... All of mine have been washed away by the blood of the Lamb.

I will be in the presence of my Creator as a righteous being. Blameless and ready for the marriage supper of the Lamb and His bride.

Upvote 0

fwGod

Dec 19, 2005
✟65,262.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If you do the research on Tom Horn you will find out that he specializes in conspiracy theory based claims. In this one in particular, Horn uses for support of all things, a false prophet who is a leader of a UFO cult. And claims to be the reincarnation of five biblical prophets plus one Islam prophet.

One person being a literal reincarnation of 5 prophets is biblically impossible, let alone spiritually impossible.. and having more than one is completely unnecessary, when all the 5 were prophets because of the Holy Spirit upon them to instruct them in what to say.

The one Islam prophet was a false prophet who had not the Holy Spirit to tell him what to say. So there could not spiritually be a mixture of prophets.. biblical and unbiblical incarnated in one man.

The fact that he claims such a mixture is indication enough that the man speaks falsely, and prophesy falsely. In that the prediction is not from God.
That kind of person is what Jesus dealt with in Mat.7, calling that false prophet lawless, cast out and condemned.

Horn also makes use of phrases to imply that NASA is instigating a conspiracy to hide what they discovered in 2004 and calculated of the Asteroid they named "Apophis", to strike Earth in future. But NASA has since then with integrity, responsibly adjusted it's initial statements due to subsequent additional data. Saying that the Apophis asteroid will do a "flyby" of distance from earth equal to the distance of the geostationary satellites fixed in orbit around the Earth.

For these reasons there is no reason to confidently trust what Horn says., clearly by his conspiracy based teachings Christians who are not solidly grounded in the Bible and scientific reality.. do build up a conspiracy frame of mind against NASA who is the better source of scientific accuracy than Horn is.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,118.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Well, Thank goodness for Christ..

I don't have to "eat His Grace" or "fight my sins"... All of mine have been washed away by the blood of the Lamb.

I will be in the presence of my Creator as a righteous being. Blameless and ready for the marriage supper of the Lamb and His bride.

You never sin then? Or ask for repentance?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
You never sin then? Or ask for repentance?
Yes, Lost, I still sin. I continually strive to be like Christ but... I'm human. I ask for repentance and continue on in this life. Never worrying about my past sins or those in the future.

If I was to get hit by a meteor tonight and have not asked for forgiveness for any sins that I had committed during the day... Jesus will blood will cover my sins and I will appear righteous due to His mercy and grace.

I don't have to fight for it.. I have the Holy Spirit in my heart and the blessed hope of salvation due to being washed in the blood. He has fought for me.. My appearance of righteousness, at my judgement, is not due to any of my works.. Christ did it for me.. He did it for every human. It's a free gift.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,118.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Yes, Lost, I still sin. I continually strive to be like Christ but... I'm human. I ask for repentance and continue on in this life. Never worrying about my past sins or those in the future.

If I was to get hit by a meteor tonight and have not asked for forgiveness for any sins that I had committed during the day... Jesus will blood will cover my sins and I will appear righteous due to His mercy and grace.

I don't have to fight for it.. I have the Holy Spirit in my heart and the blessed hope of salvation due to being washed in the blood. He has fought for me.. My appearance of righteousness, at my judgement, is not due to any of my works.. Christ did it for me.. He did it for every human. It's a free gift.

So, you wouldnt be concerned if you committed a very serious sin and died before repenting?

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
So, you wouldnt be concerned if you committed a very serious sin and died before repenting?
Nope..

What do you think would happen if I gulped down a five plater.. at the local buffet (gluttony), drove home at 10 km/hr over the speed limit (as that was the speed of the line of traffic), saw a really nice house that I would like (covetousness) and swore at a dude in a car that cut me off and almost got me in an accident...

Then.. Got hit by a golf ball on the second T.. and died.... before praying for forgiveness?

There is no "Serious" sin....

In God's eyes...... Sin... is Sin....

One guy gets paid under the table.. but does good work, while defrauding the government.

Another guy kills people for a living..

The other guy lied to his wife about forgetting pork chops and got steak.. when he really... just wanted steak..

They all get on their knees that Sunday and give their lives to Christ... at the same time, in the same church.. with the same prayer...

All three are saved.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,118.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Nope..

What do you think would happen if I gulped down a five plater.. at the local buffet (gluttony), drove home at 10 km/hr over the speed limit (as that was the speed of the line of traffic), saw a really nice house that I would like (covetousness) and swore at a dude in a car that cut me off and almost got me in an accident...

Then.. Got hit by a golf ball on the second T.. and died.... before praying for forgiveness?

There is no "Serious" sin....

In God's eyes...... Sin... is Sin....

One guy gets paid under the table.. but does good work, while defrauding the government.

Another guy kills people for a living..

The other guy lied to his wife about forgetting pork chops and got steak.. when he really... just wanted steak..

They all get on their knees that Sunday and give their lives to Christ... at the same time, in the same church.. with the same prayer...

All three are saved.

Sin. And repent. Try not to sin.

If you go against God's commandments.....do you repent?

If you die without repenting? What awaits you?

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Sin. And repent. Try not to sin.

If you go against God's commandments.....do you repent?

If you die without repenting? What awaits you?
Mercy.... as a child of God.

What happens if you die... before repenting of a sin?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,118.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Mercy.... as a child of God.

What happens if you die... before repenting of a sin?

You should not, in the first instance, go against God commandments. Therefore, if you die without repenting, you have indeed, knowingly gone against God's law. ;)

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
You should not, in the first instance, go against God commandments. Therefore, if you die without repenting, you have indeed, knowingly gone against God's law. ;)
I try... every day... not to sin.. but.. what can I say.. I'm human.

The more I learn about Christ.. the more I realize how far off of His standard that I am.

This was the case for Paul.

He started his letter to the Galatians as "Paul, an apostle "
Galatians 1:1

King James Version

1 Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead.

Seven years later he wrote to the Corinthians.. In the 15th chapter he states "I am the least of the apostles and not fit to be called an apostle".

1 Corinthians 15:9

King James Version

9 For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.

Eight years later he wrote the book of Ephesians. Here he wrote that he was less than the least of the saints.

Ephesians 3:8

King James Version

8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

In his last book, Timothy, he wrote "Christ came into this earth to save sinners, who I am chief"

1 Timothy 1:15

21st Century King James Version

15 This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance: that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief.

His growth as a Christian took him from being an apostle.. to being chief of sinners..

So, who am I to say that I am ever without sin.. that isn't repented of.

NOTE:
I got all of that from this.. near the end:

Turning Point Radio
Happy Are the Hurting (Pt. 1)
Broadcast Date:August 7, 2020
Speaker was David Jeremiah.

Upvote 0