Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We are reaching the toddler stage. It’s a new one. Baby is a toddler according to age, but as far as language, coordination, and cognitive skills, he is more like 9ish months. He can sign for milk, he can say mama, and he can say uh oh. He is tall enough and coordinated enough to empty cupboards and drawers but does not have the awareness to help put it back. Hopefully soon! I am working with him on it. He has also reached the toddler “mine!” Stage. He definitely puts up a fight when something is taken away! He has been growing in leaps and bounds. It’s a lot of work but I love him! Just don’t judge my messy home..

Bumble Bee

Disciplemaker
Nov 2, 2007
Held together by Jesus and coffee
✟693,865.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That’s our age gap too! Although baby is going to be 2 in a couple months.

He is developing so quickly! He has words for his favorite things and is a little parrot. Recently he has decided he wants to potty train, so I need to figure out how to do that.

his favorite activities include tackling brother, going outside, and going potty.

• Friendly
Reactions: Mayflower1
Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

He is developing so quickly! He has words for his favorite things and is a little parrot. Recently he has decided he wants to potty train, so I need to figure out how to do that.

his favorite activities include tackling brother, going outside, and going potty.

That is awesome. My daughter is four and I'm having to start being a little firm with her. She just doesn't want to sit on the potty and tried everything. Consistency is the key. I'm trying not to stress too much about it. She goes to preschool, so she will eventually get it. I just need to pray more for her to start taking an interest.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

So sweet about new words. My one year old is close. He says some. :)

Upvote 0