Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm sorry, I really am, but all of this, "did God really say?" on a supposedly Spirit-filled forum wears on me after a while.
the person is clearly a NON believer ... that is what non believers do,, the "dont believe " lol

Upvote 0

jiminpa

Site Supporter
Jul 4, 2004
✟281,907.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
the person is clearly a NON believer ... that is what non believers do,, the "dont believe " lol
Well, I wouldn't go so far as to call him an "non-believer," considering the implications, but I get what you are saying. Still, as far as I'm concerned they can sell that unbiblical unbelief on the various cessation (including "soft cessation") forums where it belongs.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, I wouldn't go so far as to call him an "non-believer," considering the implications, but I get what you are saying. Still, as far as I'm concerned they can sell that unbiblical unbelief on the various cessation (including "soft cessation") forums where it belongs.
oh ..your concerned about the rules around calling some one non-Christian if they identify themselves as one. but i wasn't speaking of that ..only of the topic of healing . hes a non believer on the topic of healing ;)

• Agree
Reactions: Victor E.
Upvote 0

jiminpa

Site Supporter
Jul 4, 2004
✟281,907.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
oh ..your concerned about the rules around calling some one non-Christian if they identify themselves as one. but i wasn't speaking of that ..only of the topic of healing . hes a non believer on the topic of healing ;)
That wasn't why. Scripture does say that there are those who will enter in as one passing through fire. I sometimes wonder if I don't fit that group myself. But it's not over yet either.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That wasn't why. Scripture does say that there are those who will enter in as one passing through fire. I sometimes wonder if I don't fit that group myself. But it's not over yet either.
it is a single scripture .. a one line of text used to self justify many things i have observed .and that makes me wonder if it is , like so many other one liners ..being used in total error .
I truly do not have a present understanding of that verse .. but i must study the whole letter it comes from and then ask the lord for understanding of it . in the case of "that text" i have never 'specifically "done so .

Upvote 0

Child o God

Sep 23, 2016
Fort Worth
✟7,708.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just been watching some stuff on him.

He said that it took 3 months of no one getting healed and 500 people before he saw his first "miracle" or "healing" (leg growing out).

Now he has lots...

a) Why is this (the time factor before this thing manifests)

b) Why are the miracles always low key..in the nicest sense. ie backs, legs, hands, shoulders etc.

BUT NEVER IT SEEMS AN AMPUTEE GETTING HIS HAND or ARM growing back ?

Just wondered...:thumbsup:
It is different for alot of folks. I am fortunate to have seen these things fairly quickly, while I have heard of others working at it for 2 years before they see healing. Perhaps it has to do with our own belief in what the Bible says. Most Americans do not see these thinks happen and are preconditioned in not believing they can. I feel completely on fire again now that I have been shown and experienced these gifts first hand. When we understand who we are (Sons and Daughters of God) and we understand that we have the authority to cast out pain and sickness as well as demons, we will do these things. Being bold isn't always easy, I know I have struggled with it, but an act of boldness in Christ will not come back void. Notice how he says and others will say, "I am gonna pray for you, and your gonna be healed." There is no maybe, it is going to happen. This is a bold statement that requires you to trust the Lord, believe his word, and then act on his word. Starting is the hardest part, but as you see results and you grow in this, it becomes easier and easier.

Upvote 0

RodofMoses

Psalm 63
Aug 1, 2014
✟680.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
I think some healings are kept low key because the minister or person doing the healing could get puffed up or prideful. God is looking for people who won't get prideful when He works large healings through them. John Paul Jackson said the Lord told him that when he asked why God didn't send him into the hospitals to heal. pride is a big problem in the body still.

Upvote 0

Child o God

Sep 23, 2016
Fort Worth
✟7,708.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think some healings are kept low key because the minister or person doing the healing could get puffed up or prideful. God is looking for people who won't get prideful when He works large healings through them. John Paul Jackson said the Lord told him that when he asked why God didn't send him into the hospitals to heal. pride is a big problem in the body still.
That is a really good point. Pride can be a big issue with this. Its really important to always give the glory to God and always make sure people know that it is not us who have the power but the Lord. Its not by any power that I have to heal but Christ in me.

Reactions: Alithis
Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Just been watching some stuff on him.

He said that it took 3 months of no one getting healed and 500 people before he saw his first "miracle" or "healing" (leg growing out).

Now he has lots...

a) Why is this (the time factor before this thing manifests)

b) Why are the miracles always low key..in the nicest sense. ie backs, legs, hands, shoulders etc.

BUT NEVER IT SEEMS AN AMPUTEE GETTING HIS HAND or ARM growing back ?

Just wondered...:thumbsup:

It was because he needed to destroy the carnality that was left. The carnal mind is what Satan has power over (god of this world) but the mind of Christ has everything under the authority of Christ. The first time healing a man with a paralyzed/shriveled hand was a leap of faith in my personal experience. When Holy Spirit talks through your voice you aren't yourself but it just happens. Everyone walks in all the spiritual gifts but understanding comes through experience in the Word and Spirit. Everyone is quick to condemn miracles and healing with worldly speculation but it is that same speculation about what is "biblical" "sound doctrine" that will forever blind an individual to the truth.

The truth that all the mysteries, knowledge, and wisdom of God are in Christ in complete fullness. While people want to 'correct' with Scripture...they are just talk. The kingdom of God is not a matter of talk but of power. Talk is so very cheap, everyone wants to talk but no one wants to walk it out. So when someone stands on the Word in Faith and walks it out, the talkers are filled with envy because they are still afraid.

Pride and true humility (not false humility) are the main check and balances for those with great faith. Also understanding of the Scriptures and not just any old teaching from a carnal and worldly mindset that is puffed up by a sensuous pride. Stop accepting the teachings of any old preacher/chaplain/cleric/religious authority that has gone to pious seminary/training for decades. The same thing that qualifies them to teach, ought to be disqualifying many of them. This is the truth.

It was written in this way to apportion these gifts to faithful stewards, and not to the unstable and double minded that are are still worldly in understanding. That is why words like these, are received with hostility, because everyone wants to be special, but doesn't want to believe that everyone is special. They moderators already deleted one of my posts because it violated the ToS but it was a judgement founded on denominational favoritism. We must always stand for the Word, even if no one else will. The Word will save us in the end times. No one wants to believe that...everyone is wrong except for the minority that stand on the Word alone, and not some theological, religious, and doctrinal baloney. They don't want to believe all their teaching/training/degrees/titles/devotion/education/seminaries were worthless in the end. It was all available for the uneducated people and you didn't have to pay thousands of $$ to know that. The knowledge is for everyone who wants to seek. It's not going to be easy, you will need to abandon everything and put Christ first in order to see. To see that it was there all along, but the world wanted to hide it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

7trees

Oct 15, 2016
Australia
✟8,084.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
First of all, there ARE amputees getting their arms and legs back, it happens pretty frequently actually. You just don't see them in the States so much because it is a bit harder to believe for something like that to happen, than for pain you can't see to go away. People all around the world are getting whole new body parts, new lungs, hearts, even brains.

Alan
http://www.newheightsministries.net

I don't believe you. If so give me link to Youtube video- which also come from all around the world.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

7trees

Oct 15, 2016
Australia
✟8,084.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
If someone did not capture it with a cell phone or other camera and post it, does that mean it doesn't happen?
No, not in a few instances but we have people uploading videos from all over the world. If these greater healing miracles were occurring then obviously such videos would have been uploaded and had huge numbers viewing them. Their absence proves the opposite. Unless only minor healing can be videoed?

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, not in a few instances but we have people uploading videos from all over the world. If these greater healing miracles were occurring then obviously such videos would have been uploaded and had huge numbers viewing them. Their absence proves the opposite. Unless only minor healing can be videoed?
im sure if these videos were posted on youtube people would cry "special effects " and refuse to believe regardless . after all ,seeing is not always believing

Upvote 0

LinkH

Jun 19, 2006
✟43,833.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Bad logic. If one happened every year, chances it woudln't be recorded. If they tended to happen in poorer countries, the chances of their being captured on a cell phone would be less.

Upvote 0

7trees

Oct 15, 2016
Australia
✟8,084.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Bad logic. If one happened every year, chances it woudln't be recorded. If they tended to happen in poorer countries, the chances of their being captured on a cell phone would be less.
The point I was replying was about great healing miracles occurring- not rarely occurring and so my logic is sound in its proper context.
Alancookham said, "First of all, there ARE amputees getting their arms and legs back, it happens pretty frequently actually."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

7trees

Oct 15, 2016
Australia
✟8,084.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
im sure if these videos were posted on youtube people would cry "special effects " and refuse to believe regardless . after all ,seeing is not always believing
Yes absolutely they would cry ''special effects'' IF these videos were on Youtube...

Upvote 0

LinkH

Jun 19, 2006
✟43,833.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The point I was replying was about great healing miracles occurring- not rarely occurring and so my logic is sound in its proper context.
Alancookham said, "First of all, there ARE amputees getting their arms and legs back, it happens pretty frequently actually."

Healings seem to be a lot more frequent than these healings being recorded.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
To whom did/does Jesus appear after the resurrection ?

ONLY to those who are HIS, immersed in HIS NAME, abiding in HIM.

NOT to any unbelievers.

What about before HIS death and resurrection ? - even HE could not do much in some towns, because of unbelief there.

Yet where unbelief was not a problem,
his lowly disciples, sent out in two's, healed all of the sick and cast out demons EVERYWHERE THEY WERE SENT.

and then Jesus told them - don't be rejoicing that the demons flee, and the sick are healed.

... ... ... ... ...

Upvote 0

AGTG

Mar 11, 2014
✟6,038.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Todd White is a huckster at best, and a magician at worst. He's also attempting to lead people back to the mother harlot: The catholic church.

It's looking like the New Apostolic Reformation is nothing more than a vatican/jesuit funded attempt to reform the reformed back to the pope.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I am always astounded by the sheer silliness of the arguments against healing ministries/ministers- .....Truly it is a sad thing to be so deceived as to not see the plainest of truths when it is right before you.
Don't worry about the so-called sheer silliness or the arguments.
Remember instead Y'SHUA'S WORD.
There are "MANY" false teachers and "MANY" false prophets (ministries/ ministers); and multitudes "ARE" deceived by them,
even though the plainest of truths (YHWH'S WORD) directly in front of anyone who reads it WARNS against them and shows CLEARLY how to know .
Also - as for the 'arguments' - remember Y'SHUA'S WORD that we should "NEVER" take part in them (the false ones)
but "RATHER" expose them.
So then, they are exposed. (and usually don't care - they just keep deceiving more and rolling in men's praise and money).

Upvote 0