Visit site
✟1,064,547.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
He is a Rewarder

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him” (Hebrews 11:6, NIV)

TODAY’S WORD from Joel and Victoria

Do you see God as a rewarder today? Notice this verse doesn’t say that God rewards those who “deserve” it or have “earned” it. It doesn’t say that God rewards those who act perfectly and never make mistakes. No, God’s blessing isn’t based on our performance, it’s based on our faith — our belief in Him and His goodness. In fact, one verse says that He longs to be good to those who are looking for His goodness!

I encourage you today to spend some time meditating on His goodness and dwelling on His faithfulness. Look for Him and expect Him to act. Spend some time reading the Psalms and begin to praise and thank Him for all He is doing. Open your eyes of faith and see all of the wonderful things He has prepared for you. Let His Word shape your thoughts, and remember He is a rewarder! He wants to bless you today because you earnestly seek after Him!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God, thank You for Your Word which fills my heart and mind with faith. I believe that You are good and that You are a rewarder. I choose to put my trust in You knowing that You have blessings in store for my future in Jesus’ name. Amen.

— Joel & Victoria Osteen

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,064,547.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Perseverance Has a Great Reward

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“Do not throw away your confidence, which has a great reward” (Hebrews 10:35, NASB)

Have you been praying and believing for something that seems like it’s taking a lot longer than you anticipated? Many times, people can miss God’s best simply because they give up before they see their “due season” come. Don’t let that be you! Be encouraged today; your answer is closer than you think! If it seems like things are getting more difficult, remember, when the intensity heats up, that means you are closer to your victory. It always seems darkest just before the dawn arrives.

Remember, you serve a faithful God, and He’s working behind the scenes on your behalf. Don’t cast away your confidence today because your reward is coming. Just like a new mother forgets about her labor pain when she is finally holding her newborn, you’ll forget about your struggle when you are holding on to your promise.

While you are waiting, keep an attitude of faith and expectancy. Wake up every morning and say out loud, “I’ve come too far to give up now. My due season is coming. I will reap my harvest.” Stay in faith and look for His hand of blessing because He has promised you victory, and your reward is coming!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY
Father in heaven, today I stand believing that You are working behind the scenes on my behalf. Give me Your strength to continue believing until I see Your promises fulfilled in my life in Jesus’ name. Amen.
— Joel & Victoria Osteen

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,064,547.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Keep Seeking

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you” (Matthew 7:7, NLT)

Is there something you are believing God for today? Does it seem like it’s taking a long time to come to pass? Be encouraged because the Bible says that through faith and patience you will inherit His promises! If you’ll stay in faith, if you’ll keep on seeking Him, it won’t be long until you see that breakthrough!

The problem is that most people give up just before they get their miracle. They stop when things get hard or when they don’t get the answer they want the first time. But today’s verse encourages us to continually ask and continually seek. That doesn’t mean that we seek Him one time and then stop. No, we seek Him until we have the promise!

Today, submit your prayers to the Lord and keep an attitude of faith and expectancy. Keep asking. Keep seeking. Keep knocking on the door, and it will be opened to you. Know that God is working behind the scenes. He perfecting whatever concerns you. Don’t give up! Instead, start thanking Him for His faithfulness in your life. Thank Him for His promise that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek after Him!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY
Father in heaven, thank You for giving me a diligent spirit. Thank You for Your faithfulness. Give me strength to stand and seek You until I see Your promises fulfilled in every area of my life in Jesus’ name! Amen.
— Joel & Victoria Osteen

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,064,547.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
TODAY’S SCRIPTURE
“...God has dealt to each one a measure of faith” (Romans 12:3, NKJV)

One of the greatest abilities God has given each one of us is our ability to believe. If you believe God’s Word, you can be successful. If you believe God’s Word, you can overcome mistakes of the past. If you believe God’s Word, you can fulfill your God-given destiny. There is incredible power in what you believe. What you believe is greater than your circumstances, greater than your trials, greater than your medical report, and greater than your bank account! When you get into agreement with God and believe what He says about you, then what you believe will supersede any natural law. I have a friend that came to this country with nothing but the clothes on his back. Today he runs a Fortune 500 company. Against all odds, he believed he could do what God placed in his heart.

Today, nurture those seeds of faith by dwelling on His Word. As you get the Word of God in your heart, faith will come to you. Faith will grow and strengthen in you. Faith will rise up in you and empower you to take hold of all the blessings God has for you!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY
Father, thank You for Your Word of truth which sets me free and deposits faith in my heart. I lift up my eyes to You. I turn my focus toward Your Word and invite You to have Your way in every area of my life in Jesus’ name. Amen. — Joel & Victoria Osteen

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,064,547.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single

Only Believe

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“But when Jesus heard it, He answered him, saying, “ ‘Do not be afraid; only believe, and she will be made well’ ” (Luke 8:50, NKJV)

In Scripture a man came to Jesus and said, “My little daughter is very sick. She is close to death. Will You come to my home and pray for her?” Jesus agreed. But along the way He kept getting stopped, one interruption after another. Finally, word came back to Him saying, “No need to come. You’ve waited too late. The little girl has died.”

The people were upset and very distraught. But Jesus said to them in Luke 8:50 “Don’t be afraid. If you will only believe, the little girl will be well.” Notice the phrase, “Only believe.” Jesus went to the home, laid hands on the little girl, and she came back to life.

Are you facing a situation that seems impossible? In the natural, you don’t see how you can get well, or how you can overcome the addiction, or how your family can ever be restored? God is saying to you what He said to them, “If you will only believe, I will turn the situation around. If you only believe, breakthroughs are headed your way!”

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father, thank You for Your hand of victory upon my life. Thank You for making a way even when there seems to be no way. I choose to stand in faith. I choose to believe, knowing that You are ready, willing and able to cause me to overcome in this life in Jesus’ name. Amen.
— Joel & Victoria Osteen

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,064,547.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
He Will Complete It

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“And David said to his son Solomon, ‘Be strong and of good courage, and do it; do not fear nor be dismayed, for the LORD God — my God — will be with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you, until you have finished all the work for the service of the house of the LORD’ ” (1 Chronicles 28:20, NKJV)

Is there something you’ve been believing for, something you’ve been hoping for that’s taking longer than you expected? You might be tempted to just accept things the way they are. You might be tempted to think it’s never going to happen. If that’s you today, be encouraged because God is a finisher! He will complete what He’s started in you!

Your part is to believe. Your part is to keep your eyes on Him. When you believe, you have the Creator of the universe fighting your battles, arranging things in your favor, going before you, moving the wrong people out of the way. Don’t be intimidated by the size of a problem or the size of your dream! Don’t let circumstances convince you to stop believing. “Jehovah Jireh, the Lord our Provider, is still on the throne. One touch of God’s favor and you’ll go from barely getting by to having more than enough! Begin to thank Him and declare that God is at work. Declare that He is perfecting what concerns you. Declare that He will complete everything He’s started in your life!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God, I thank You for completing every good work that You have started in my life. I choose to believe Your Word, even when things look impossible. I choose to believe that You are working behind the scenes and that You will bring victory and breakthrough to every area of my life in Jesus’ name! Amen.
— Joel & Victoria Osteen

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,064,547.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Stay Above Strife

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“Starting a quarrel is like breaching a dam; so drop the matter before a dispute breaks out” (Proverbs 17:14, NIV)

Too often, people fall into the trap of strife. Someone says something that rubs you the wrong way, and before you know it, there is tension, quarreling and division. The Bible tells us that strife opens the door to “every evil work.” It’s the enemy’s greatest trap to keep people from living in victory. But you don’t have to fall into the trap of strife, you can rise above it. Like today’s verse says, you can simply drop the matter before it turns into something bigger than it needs to be. You don’t have to sink down to somebody’s level and argue with them and try to prove that you’re right. You weren’t put on this earth to correct everybody around you.

If you are going to be all that God’s called you to be, you have to learn to stay above strife. Instead of letting disagreements pull your relationships apart, look for common ground to draw you closer to the people in your life. Look for peace. Look for ways to be a blessing. Stay above strife so you can enjoy your relationships and experience the blessing He has for you!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Heavenly Father, I choose to stay above strife. I choose to honor You by seeking peace in my relationships. Empower me to walk in love and be an example of Your light everywhere I go in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,064,547.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Refuse to Worry

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?” (Matthew 6:27, NIV)

Is there something that you are worrying about today? To worry means to allow something to revolve in your mind over and over again. God doesn’t want you to live worried or anxious about anything. He knows that worry steals your peace and joy. It affects every area of your life. Have you heard the saying, “Don’t worry yourself sick?” That’s because worrying affects your physical body. It affects your sleep. You won’t ever gain anything by worrying; in fact, you’ll lose precious moments that you can never get back again. The good news is that God has promised that you can have victory over worry. It starts by making the choice to trust in Him. When you cast your cares on Him, He will give you His peace.

Decide today to put an end to worry in your life. Choose to feed your faith and fill your mind with God's promises. As you focus on God’s Word, you’ll drive out worry and fill your heart with faith and expectancy; and you’ll be empowered to move forward into the life of blessing He has in store for you!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Heavenly Father, today I choose to put an end to worry in my life. I choose to feed my faith by studying Your promises and declaring Your Word over my life. Help me to totally trust in You today and every day in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,064,547.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Take the High Road

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“The Lord will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace and remain at rest” (Exodus 14:14, AMP)

In life, we’re always going to have critics. We’ll always have difficult people who try to upset us and steal our peace and joy. But, you don’t have to respond to every critic. You can decide to take the high road and let God fight your battles for you.

Sometimes, no matter what you say or do, there are people who aren’t going to accept you. They just don’t want to be at peace with you. In fact, when Jesus sent out His disciples to certain homes, He told them to always speak peace over those homes. And then He said in effect, “If they don’t receive the peace that you’re offering, then it will come back to you.” That tells me that if you will do your best to be at peace with people, even if they won’t take your peace, the good news is that peace will just come back to you. You’ll not only get your peace, but you’ll get their share as well! That’s double for your trouble! When you do the right thing no matter what is happening, God sees it and rewards it. Today, stay in peace, cease from strife, and take the high road. Sow good seeds into others and watch the harvest of blessing come to your own life in return.

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father in heaven, I choose to hold my peace. I choose to do the right thing even when the wrong thing is happening. I trust that You are fighting my battles for me. I give You all the honor and praise in Jesus’ name. Amen.
— Joel & Victoria Osteen

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,064,547.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single

He’s Working In You

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“...he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus” (Philippians 1:6, NIV)

Sometimes when God is doing a work in our lives, it can begin to feel a little uncomfortable. We may encounter people who are hard to get along with or have circumstances that seem beyond our control. When this happens, instead of complaining, getting sour or trying to change everything around you, why don’t you look deep inside and say, “Lord, thank You for doing a work in me.” See, I’ve learned that God is more interested in changing me than He is in changing my circumstances. If I choose to stay sour because I’m not getting my way or discouraged because things aren't happening on my time table, that's going to keep me right where I am.

If you want to see change, if you want to see God open up new doors, the key is to bloom right where you’re planted. You can’t wait until everything gets better before you decide to have a good attitude. You have to be the best that you can be right where you are. When you bloom where you’re planted, you’re allowing God to work in you, and He will be faithful to complete what He’s started in you!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God, thank You for doing a work in me. I choose to align myself with Your plan by blooming where I’m planted. Help me, by Your Spirit, to be an example of Your love and life everywhere I go in Jesus’ name. Amen.
— Joel & Victoria Osteen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,064,547.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single

Walk Through

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me” (Psalm 23:4, NIV)

We’ve all been in seasons of life when we feel like things aren’t going our way, or we’re not where we want to be. In these times, it’s tempting to let discouragement and doubt come in and take away the peace and excitement you once had.

You may be in one of those seasons right now, struggling to truly be happy where you are. But this is not the way God wants you to live. He tells us in scripture that even in the difficult times, He is with us. Even when you can’t see a way out, He will make a way through. Even when things don’t turn out the way we planned, He has a plan to turn things around for our good.

The key is, don’t get upset about your circumstances. Instead, be determined to walk through to victory. Declare by faith that no weapon formed against you shall prosper. Declare by faith that you are rising higher. Keep standing, keep believing and keep hoping because God has a bright future in store for you!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father, I humbly come to You today giving You all that I am. I ask for Your peace in the midst of the storm. I ask for Your strength to stand strong, knowing that with You, I will walk through every adversity in Jesus’ name. Amen!
— Joel & Victoria Osteen

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,064,547.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single

If Only

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“He who tends a fig tree will eat its fruit...” (Proverbs 27:18, NIV)

It’s easy to get stuck in the trap of thinking that if only your circumstances would just change, then life would be better. You might think, “If I got a new job, or a new house or had better friends, then I would really be happy.” But I’ve learned that often times, God changes us before He changes our circumstances. We are thinking, “If only my circumstances would change,” when God may be thinking, “If only your attitude would change!”

Today, if you’ve been thinking, “If only,” it’s time to turn your thoughts around. Don’t allow negative thinking to direct your attitude or affect how you treat others. Instead, begin to thank God for what He has planned for you. Bloom where you are planted. Tend to what God has placed in your hand. If you will focus on what you have instead of focusing on what you don’t have, then God can bless you and multiply you and lead you forward into the destiny He has in store for you!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father in heaven, thank You for Your goodness and grace upon my life. Today I choose to turn my thoughts around and focus on what You have placed in my hands. I will be faithful knowing that You are faithful, and that You have a good plan in store for me in Jesus’ name! Amen.
— Joel & Victoria Osteen

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,064,547.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
It’s Only Temporary

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all” (2 Corinthians 4:17, NIV)

In this world, we all have troubles and trials, but aren’t you glad that scripture promises that they are only temporary? Today’s verse tells us they are momentary. Compared with eternity, our troubles won’t last long at all! The second part of this verse tells us that when we stand strong in faith during times of adversity, we are building that faith and achieving eternal glory. When you confess your trust and reliance on God, you are passing the test!

If you are in the middle of tough times today, look to God. The Bible says that Jesus is the Author and Finisher of your faith. He is the one who writes faith on your heart and then develops it to completion on the inside of you as you yield yourself to Him. Your part is to seek Him daily. Follow His commands. Open your heart and choose to speak His Word which is alive and active. Remember, your trials are only temporary, but His eternal glory outweighs it all!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Heavenly Father, thank You for working Your eternal glory in me. I cast my cares on You, knowing that my trials and troubles are temporary. Thank You for Your eternal blessing on my life today and always in Jesus’ name. Amen.
— Joel & Victoria Osteen

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,064,547.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Consider Your God

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“And not being weak in faith, he did not consider his own body...he did not waver at the promise of God through unbelief, but was strengthened in faith, giving glory to God, and being fully convinced that what He had promised He was also able to perform” (Romans 4:19–21, NKJV)

In scripture, Abraham was known as the father of our faith. But, he had many obstacles coming against the promise of God in his life. God told him that he would be “the father of many nations.” Abraham was over 90 years old before he ever saw that promise begin to come to pass. This scripture tells us that He didn’t consider his body. He didn’t think and meditate on all the reasons he couldn’t be the father of many nations. No, he considered and thought about the strength and ability of God! He thought about God’s faithfulness and gave praise and glory to Him! The faith that Abraham exercised enabled God to move on His behalf and fulfill the promise in His life.

Today, what are you believing God for? Does it seem impossible? Has it taken a long time? Consider your God. Consider His Word. Consider His faithfulness. Just like Abraham, you’ll grow strong in faith as you give glory to God. Your faith will open the door for God to move in your life, and you will experience the victory and breakthrough He has in store for you!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY
Heavenly Father, thank You for Your faithfulness and strength at work in my life today. I choose to consider Your ability over my circumstance. I choose to trust You. I give You praise, honor and glory, now and always in Jesus’ name. Amen.
— Joel & Victoria Osteen

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,064,547.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Lacking Nothing

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“Knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing” (James 1:3–4, NKJV)

God wants you to be perfect and complete, living in His abundance and lacking nothing on this earth. That may seem like a stretch from where you are today. It may seem far off; but in an instant, things can turn around. God has set up a system of blessing for you, and it starts with His Word. The Bible says that God has given each of us a measure of faith. We all have faith, and it’s up to us to develop it. Romans 10:17 says that faith grows as we read and study His Word. Faith, in turn, produces patience, and when we allow patience to have its perfect work in us, we will lack no good thing.

Today, no matter where you are in the process, the key is to keep moving forward by reading and hearing His Word. His Word is alive. His Word will heal your heart and restore your soul. His Word will produce patience in your life so that you can move forward, being complete and lacking nothing all the days of your life!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY
Father God, thank You for Your Word which lights my path and directs my way. I choose to put You first place. I choose to meditate on Your Word, knowing that You are leading me in Your paths of life in Jesus’ name. Amen!
— Joel & Victoria Osteen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,064,547.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Easy and Light

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“For My yoke is easy and My burden is light” (Matthew 11:30, NKJV)

God doesn’t want you to go through life constantly struggling, always burdened down, or always fighting against something. Yes, we know that trials and tribulations will come in this life. There may be seasons that are more difficult than others; but, we can’t just settle where we are and accept that it’s always going to be this way. Just like God led the Israelites into the Promised Land, He wants to lead you to a good land with no shortage and no lack. He wants to cause you to remain in His provision and blessing.

The key is that when difficulty comes, instead of focusing on where you are, instead of dwelling on how things won’t work, turn your focus toward Him. Lift up your eyes to heaven. Cast your cares on the Lord. Don’t let the heaviness of the world drag you down. Put your faith and hope in Him knowing that He has good things in store for your future. Keep praying, keep believing and keep trusting because His yoke is easy, His burden is light, and He’s leading you into your promised land!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God, thank You for Your goodness and faithfulness in my life. Today, I choose to cast my cares on You, I choose to release the weight of my burdens to You. Thank You for setting me free and aligning me to walk in victory in every area of my life in Jesus’ name. Amen!
— Joel & Victoria Osteen

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,064,547.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single

Switch Over

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“Though the fig tree may not blossom, nor fruit be on the vines...yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation” (Habakkuk 3:17–18, NKJV)

We all face challenges and obstacles in this life. We all have dreams in our hearts, and at times, it looks like they’re not going to come to pass. During these difficult seasons, we have a choice. We can get negative and discouraged and talk about how things are not going to work out, or we can switch over into praise and thanksgiving which opens the door for God to move on our behalf.

A lot of times people think, “I’ll have a good attitude as soon as I get over this health issue.” “Joel, I’ll give God praise when I get through these tough times.” But that’s not how faith works. As long as we’re negative, discouraged and focused on our problems, it limits what God can do. You’ve got to give God praise first, and then the breakthrough will come. You’ve got to change your focus first, and then things will change in your favor. Praise always precedes the victory.

Today, if you’ve been dwelling on the wrong things and focusing in the wrong direction, switch over into praise and thanksgiving. Begin to declare that God is good. Declare that He is faithful. Declare His praises and open the door to victory in every area of your life!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY
Father God, today I humbly come before You, lifting You up and magnifying Your holy name. Thank You for Your goodness and faithfulness in my life. I bless You and honor You for Your goodness in Jesus’ name. Amen!
— Joel & Victoria Osteen

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,064,547.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Bloom Where you are Planted!

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“The righteous shall flourish...” (Psalm 92:12, NKJV)

I remember walking in the woods one time when I came upon a clearing filled with weeds. As far as I could see, these dead, dried-up weeds had covered up everything. As I walked a hundred yards further in, I saw a single, beautiful flower that had grown up among all those weeds. It was so colorful and so different from everything that surrounded it. I thought, “That’s what God wants us to be: vibrant and blooming wherever He’s planted us.”

Friend, no matter what season you are in today, God wants you to bloom right where you are. That doesn’t mean you’re going to always be in that situation. It doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dream big or plan for the future. It simply means that you are going to choose to be your best on the way to where you’re headed. It means you go out each day with a smile on your face and a spring in your step. It means you give God glory in everything you do. Always remember, bloom where you're planted and let Him work in and through you all the days of your life!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY
Father, thank You for Your hand of mercy upon my life. Today, I choose to bloom where I’m planted. I choose to trust You and honor You knowing that You are working behind the scenes for my good. I love You and bless You in Jesus’ name. Amen!
— Joel & Victoria Osteen

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,064,547.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
He’s Working on Your Behalf

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose” (Romans 8:28, NIV)

No matter what you may be facing, no matter what trial you may be going through, God has a plan to turn things around in your favor. He is working behind the scenes, and He is working for your good!

Are you a believer in Jesus? Do you love Him? Then you are called according to His purposes. Right now, He is orchestrating the right people to come across your path. Right now, He is orchestrating the right opportunities to open up to you. Right now, He is arranging things in your favor. You may not see it in the natural, but look with your eyes of faith today. Show your love for the Father by obeying His Word. Come before Him with an open and humble heart and trust that He is guiding you. Keep standing. Keep believing. Keep hoping. Keep declaring His Word and meditating on His goodness, knowing that He rewards the people who seek after Him!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Heavenly Father, thank You for Your faithfulness in my life. Thank You for working all things together for my good. Give me Your strength and peace today and fill me with Your faith which overcomes the world in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,064,547.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single

Blameless

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless” (Psalm 84:11, NIV)

What do you need from the Lord today? Do you need peace, provision, guidance? The Word of God promises that no good thing will He withhold from those who walk blameless before Him.

Now you may be thinking, “Joel, I’m not perfect. How can I be blameless?” The Good News is that when you receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior, you automatically have a new life! The past is erased in God’s eyes. And sure, we all make mistakes, but 1 John 1:9 says, “If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” When you repent of your sins and receive God’s forgiveness, you are blameless in His sight!

Today, understand that God wants to pour His favor and honor on you. He doesn’t want to withhold any good thing from you. If there is anything in your life that isn’t pleasing to Him, go to the Father today and confess it to Him. His arms are open wide to you today. He’s ready to receive you and renew you with His love. Receive His forgiveness and let Him pour His favor and blessing on you all the days of your life!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY
Heavenly Father, thank You for loving me and choosing me. Thank You for giving me a new beginning and making me blameless in Your eyes. Search my heart today; show me if there is anything that would keep me from You in Jesus’ name. Amen.
— Joel & Victoria Osteen

Upvote 0