Philadelphia
✟48,834.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It was an extremely bad day today. It wasn't just one really bad thing that happened either. It was three absolutely terrible things that happened today. I am mentally traumatized by it. I sobbed and sobbed and sobbed all day today. My mental health plummeted more than it already was. I am in a constant state of panic, fear, severe depression. There is no escape. No relief. I am very afraid of what's going to happen. The blows keep coming and coming. I don't know how much more I can take. Fear has completely taken over me. I am very traumatized emotionally. My paranoia is at such an all time high and after what happened today, I feel I just must accept it as my normal. I can't even try to fight it anymore. My whole mind, heart and body is at an epic highly upset level. I just wish this can be taken all away. I want to ask for prayers but I feel what's the point but yet, I'm still here .....there must be a little sliver part inside of me that wants help and support and love and prayers. I don't know. I just don't know. If I have to be specific in my prayer request, please pray I get justice for what happened today.

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It was an extremely bad day today. It wasn't just one really bad thing that happened either. It was three absolutely terrible things that happened today. I am mentally traumatized by it. I sobbed and sobbed and sobbed all day today. My mental health plummeted more than it already was. I am in a constant state of panic, fear, severe depression. There is no escape. No relief. I am very afraid of what's going to happen. The blows keep coming and coming. I don't know how much more I can take. Fear has completely taken over me. I am very traumatized emotionally. My paranoia is at such an all time high and after what happened today, I feel I just must accept it as my normal. I can't even try to fight it anymore. My whole mind, heart and body is at an epic highly upset level. I just wish this can be taken all away. I want to ask for prayers but I feel what's the point but yet, I'm still here .....there must be a little sliver part inside of me that wants help and support and love and prayers. I don't know. I just don't know. If I have to be specific in my prayer request, please pray I get justice for what happened today.

Focus on making some other persons day better.
This will solve your problems as you help others.
It's hard to sob while caring for other people.
Listen with intensity.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JI4M

Nov 7, 2018
Philadelphia
✟48,834.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Our home, our health, everything is at great risk and I can't balance it all anymore. I think we are beyond saving, at least from this situation, and all my great efforts and attempts at trying to save are futile.

Upvote 0

(° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °) (ᵔᴥᵔʋ)

Supporter
Oct 14, 2015
✟405,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Okay, here is what I want you to do. And I am serious. Not making a joke. This is what I do when I have an anxiety attack. I want you to quietly say to yourself "God is perfect love. Perfect love drives out fear". Hold on to that and do not let go of it. Keep saying it to yourself. Believe it because it is true! Keep whispering it until you feel that warm embrace of God's love. God is with you during this time. He has not abandoned you. He is with you in the fire of the furnace.

Upvote 0

JI4M

Nov 7, 2018
Philadelphia
✟48,834.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Okay, here is what I want you to do. And I am serious. Not making a joke. This is what I do when I have an anxiety attack. I want you to quietly say to yourself "God is perfect love. Perfect love drives out fear". Hold on to that and do not let go of it. Keep saying it to yourself. Believe it because it is true! Keep whispering it until you feel that warm embrace of God's love. God is with you during this time. He has not abandoned you. He is with you in the fire of the furnace.

Thank you so much

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Friend I am so sorry that you are suffering.

Jer 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Duet 31:6 Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

I am praying for you for peace in your life, God's favor on your home and blessings for your entire family.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟931,284.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Something that came to me this morning as I dealt with my own struggles ...

Strive to have the peace that Daniel had in the lion's den ...

Daniel's key to peace ... and faithfulness to God ... seems to be his prayer life. He was known to pray three times a day ... and I'm sure he was praying while in the lion's den.

I will pray for you ...

P.S. Sometimes "peace" is more to be desired than "justice". Trust God to protect you ... and to deal with your enemies as He deems ...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

(° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °) (ᵔᴥᵔʋ)

Supporter
Oct 14, 2015
✟405,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father,

We first want to thank you. Thank you for not only being a loving God, but a manifestation of love itself. You are love! And the only reason why we are capable of love is because you loved us first. Thank you that you are patient. That you are kind. That you don't envy or boast. That you are not rude or self-seeking. Thank you that you are slow to anger and never keep a record of our wrongdoings. Thank you that you protect us, that you give us the ability to trust and hope. You always persevere. Most of all, we thank you that you never fail. Because you are a God who keeps His promises and will never leave or forsake us. We thank you that you are POWERFULL! Oh yes! We thank you for your strength! That we need not depend on our strength. That with YOUR strength we can overcome anything because you are our rock. You are our fortress! We thank you that even though we walk through the valley of the shadow of death, we need not fear any evil, because your perfect love drives out all fear. It is like a beacon of light that shines in our hearts and overflows onto others. That our love is merely a reflection of your love. Like the moon reflects the light of the son. We thank you that your love is so bright that it casts out all fear and doubt.

You taught us that the greatest love of all is when someone lays their lives down for a friend. Thank you that you love us so much that you humbled yourself as a man and died for us on a cross. Lord, we don't know the extent of the suffering and pain that our friend JI4M is experiencing right now. But you do. And you promised that you would never allow us to suffer more than we can bear. That you will always give us a way out. Even if the only way is to trust you.

Lord, help us to trust you! Oh God help us to remember how faithful you are! Help us to not have worry or fear in this life. Thank you that we need not worry about tomorrow because if we seek first Your Kingdom and righteousness, all we need will be provided. Amen.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,072,767.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Well, in regard to people who do bad things I always pray "Justice and/or mercy." I do pray for justice for you, personally, though. Also, I pray for insight, guidance, wisdom, peace, healing for you.

• Friendly
Reactions: JI4M
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

EzekielsWheels

Supporter
Oct 3, 2018
Southeast
Visit site
✟90,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ekina I pray that you draw closer to the Lord Jesus Christ at this time of trial. May you rest in him and cast your burdens upon him. I too have often asked for justice but the Lord has told me to pray for mercy instead so I pray for mercy for you and for those who you feel have wronged you. May they be forgiven and even blessed and may you be strengthened during this difficult time.

Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0

Matt Yeomans

Nov 23, 2018
Beverly Hills
✟48,429.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
1 Peter 4:12-14
Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery ordeal that is taking place among you to test you, as though some strange thing happened to you. But rejoice insofar as you share in Christ’s sufferings, so that you may rejoice and be glad also in the revelation of His glory.

If you are reproached because of the name of Christ, you are blessed, because the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you. On their part He is blasphemed, but on your part He is glorified.​

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟319,724.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I would pray that instead of being glued to focusing on the bad, the storms of life, people would redirect their focus to You. Circumstances and events can change, go from bad to worse, but You never change. You are always strong, consistent, caring, knowledgable, ever present. Our human thoughts can change. We can be thinking about how secure we are in You, and that we don't have to fear anything. Then our thoughts CAN change. But they don't have to change if we determine to not let them change. Isaiah 26:3. May we stay our minds on Thee. Amen.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power and of love, and of a sound mind" 11 Timothy 1:7.

Heavenly Father, I ask that You will calm the storm in this person's life and lead them to a better day tomorrow and give them a brand new start.. " Through the LORD's mercies we are not consumed. Because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning! Great is Your Faithfulness" Lamentations 3:22-23

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums