Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
God has provided almost all of the rain that we needed, and there is more rain in the forecast. It's raining now. Thank you Lord.

Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,257.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Tangible reminders of my mother's love for me.
Me too! :)

I'm grateful for the Lord getting me back online, and also for good and kind medical help I have received recently. :clap:

Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,257.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
So far, it looks like the injuries and fatalities are going to be low from hurricane Harvey.
Praise God! Prayers that this proves to be true. :prayer:

Today I'm grateful for my new computer and for the internet connecting us, as well as for other good and useful things we can do online.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,257.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Pleased for you spice, and prayers for healing; may the Lord grant you an easier time in the near future. :prayer: :hug:

Today I'm grateful for the Bible: for the Holy Spirit's directing its content and for the people who wrote it, translated it and brought it to us, so we can have all the scriptures together in one book neatly bound (or, for those more modern than me, in electronic form :D).

Upvote 0

nChrist

AKA: Tom - Saved By Grace Through Faith
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Pleased for you spice, and prayers for healing; may the Lord grant you an easier time in the near future. :prayer: :hug:

Today I'm grateful for the Bible: for the Holy Spirit's directing its content and for the people who wrote it, translated it and brought it to us, so we can have all the scriptures together in one book neatly bound (or, for those more modern than me, in electronic form :D).

I use a computer program called e-Sword, and I think it's easier to use than printed books. This is especially true if you're trying to study using dictionaries, commentaries, Strong's Numbers, and other study tools. One of the best things to consider is that it's free. There are newer materials that you have to pay nominal fees that probably barely cover royalties, but there are thousands of modules that are completely free.

e-Sword | Downloads

Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,257.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
I use a computer program called e-Sword, and I think it's easier to use than printed books. This is especially true if you're trying to study using dictionaries, commentaries, Strong's Numbers, and other study tools. One of the best things to consider is that it's free. There are newer materials that you have to pay nominal fees that probably barely cover royalties, but there are thousands of modules that are completely free.

e-Sword | Downloads
Today I'm grateful for your advice in the above post, Tom. :) Thank you - I'll check it out. :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

teresa

Site Supporter
Dec 15, 2015
united states
✟285,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
today I am grateful for my doctor who tested my nerve conduction in my wrists, and checked my very bad arthritis in my neck and ordered PT for neck and OT for wrists, putting off more steroid injections and surgery for now

Apparently, my neck needs stretching and traction, plus he ordered massage!!!!

Yay!:ebil:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,257.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Thankful that spice does not have to undergo surgery. :)
:amen:

Today I'm grateful for having lovely neighbours. (I know I've put this before but I don't think it hurts to reiterate our thanks for specific things from time to time. :))

Upvote 0

teresa

Site Supporter
Dec 15, 2015
united states
✟285,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I agree @rebornfree, its nice both to have, and to be, grateful for lovely neighbors.

I will say it again, I feel blessed that my neighbor is a police officer. She
came over to check on me the other day, just because.

It melted me when she got her badge recently, and she came over to knock on my door and show it to me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

nChrist

AKA: Tom - Saved By Grace Through Faith
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm giving thanks for those who are helping in Hurricane Harvey. There are many volunteers and everyone seems to be working together well.

Upvote 0