United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Heavenly Father,

I give thanks for your love, mercy, grace, and forgiveness - but especially for the Gift of our Lord Jesus Christ who died on the cross for our sins, was buried, but arose from the dead on the third day to be our living Lord and Saviour forever. Amen

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I am so grateful...The love of the Lord remains forever...Psalm 103
17 But the love of the Lord remains forever
with those who fear him.

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟79,768.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I'm grateful that God will bring me out of this valley of depression.

Psalm 121
2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
These verses.....

24 "The Lord bless you
and keep you;
25 the Lord make his face shine on you
and be gracious to you;
26 the Lord turn his face toward you
and give you peace.”’

Numbers 6

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
These verses.....

24 "The Lord bless you
and keep you;
25 the Lord make his face shine on you
and be gracious to you;
26 the Lord turn his face toward you
and give you peace.”’

Numbers 6
These verses are so lovely...

Upvote 0

HisWinterRose

WIFE & MOM
Jul 8, 2004
OHIO
✟69,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I am very grateful for my job that I have taken on. From the day I started back on 12/11 - 17 I was working as a dietary aide - in a assist living home from older folks. I LOVE the job then soon my hours started getting cut and I was worried that I might have to look for a new job but then yesterday I asked the boss if there was something I could do to get my hours up ... Well later that night she sent me a text asking if I would be interested in being morning waitress ? Well, I knew that if I took that job it would be another cut in pay ... from 8.15 as a dietary aide down to 5.50 as a waitress which meant waiting on the customers that came in. So, I asked her if I could have set hours & days and she said we can work out - something on Monday ... so I told her YES. So, starting Monday this next week I will be a morning waitress working 7:30 am - 2:00 and I am hoping that she will agree to let me work Monday - Friday with Saturday & Sunday off and Wednesday nights off and if she does then I will be working 32.50 hours a week and since we get paid every 2 weeks that will be 65 hours so we will see if she agrees with me so please pray that this will happen for me & I will update after Monday.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I am very grateful for my job that I have taken on. From the day I started back on 12/11 - 17 I was working as a dietary aide - in a assist living home from older folks. I LOVE the job then soon my hours started getting cut and I was worried that I might have to look for a new job but then yesterday I asked the boss if there was something I could do to get my hours up ... Well later that night she sent me a text asking if I would be interested in being morning waitress ? Well, I knew that if I took that job it would be another cut in pay ... from 8.15 as a dietary aide down to 5.50 as a waitress which meant waiting on the customers that came in. So, I asked her if I could have set hours & days and she said we can work out - something on Monday ... so I told her YES. So, starting Monday this next week I will be a morning waitress working 7:30 am - 2:00 and I am hoping that she will agree to let me work Monday - Friday with Saturday & Sunday off and Wednesday nights off and if she does then I will be working 32.50 hours a week and since we get paid every 2 weeks that will be 65 hours so we will see if she agrees with me so please pray that this will happen for me & I will update after Monday.
I pray to the Father for a successful outcome!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I'm grateful that God will bring me out of this valley of depression.

Psalm 121
2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.

Oh yes, he will, hang in there...it is so familiar but Jesus saves.
I remember so well saying to the Lord...'don't let go' and he kept hold of me. I memorize verses now such as your verse above...I will pray for you, may the Lord bless you richly with his presence and make himself real to you today,

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟79,768.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Today is my mother's memorial ----- so far away. Two of my brothers and a friend of one brother will be there. It will be a very small unofficial outdoor gathering. My brother tells me his friend is a Christian. My mother wasn't unless she had a deathbed conversion.

God is good to me and I feel much better than I did the other day when I was being lectured. I'm forever grateful for God's blessings.

Upvote 0

davedajobauk

dum spiro spero
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2006
Salford, Greater Manchester. UK
✟300,707.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status