✟207,924.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
To whom should we do the good?

• “Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in the power of your hand to do it.” (Proverbs 3.27).

Many people inure themselves to believe that we ought to help people without looking who they are. Nevertheless, see the instruction of Jesus to the apostles:

• “And into whatsoever city or town ye shall enter, *enquire who in it is worthy*; and there abide till ye go thence.” (Matthew 10.11).

It comes the question: who is worthy? At first, no one (as we can see on Isaiah 59.7,8; Romans 3.9-18), inasmuch as only Jesus is good (Matthew 19.17; Mark 10.18; Luke 18.19). Nonetheless, considering that Jesus died for all the sins of all humanity (Hebrews 10.12; 1Peter 3.18), we due to each one the opportunity of knowing Jesus and His grace.

So, we can’t deny to anyone the opportunity of knowing Jesus and His love. We need to impart to everyone what they need to know Jesus and be used by Him. Paul is clear about it:

• “Owe no one anything, except to love one another; for he who loves another has fulfilled the Law.” (Romans 13.8).

As you can see, only two things can be owed by us: love and preaching of the gospel:

• “I am debtor both to the Greeks and to the foreigners, both to the wise and to the unwise.” (Romans 1.14).
• “For though I preach the gospel, no glory is to me. For necessity is laid on me; yea, woe is to me if I do not preach the gospel!” (1Corinthians 9.16).

So, let’s seek in Jesus the necessary forgiveness so that all our debtors can reach the acquittal of their sins (meditate on Luke 9.13, where we can see that it is for us to be the purveyors):

• “and forgive us our debts as we also forgive our debtors.” (Matthew 6.12)

So, have a splendid day fraught of the pardon of Jesus in favor of someone that aggravate you.