• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

To them who have eye's and can handle the truth..."waTch"

Discussion in 'Eschatology - Endtimes & Prophecy Forum' started by SeraphimsCherub, Jul 30, 2013.

1. SeraphimsCherub

SeraphimsCherub Guest

+0
    First of all it's called "Mystery Babylon".

your so ignorant that you don't even believe that conspiracies exist. When GOD surely says they in fact do.

Jer 11:9 And the LORD said unto me, A conspiracy is found among the men of Judah, and among the inhabitants of Jerusalem.

Yes only by them who GOD does not leave in the absolute blind bliss of their own ignorance.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2013
  2. SeraphimsCherub

SeraphimsCherub Guest

+0
    Watch when the guy begins to sing,and the words "illuminati" ,and "Lucifer" is in the song.
    Isa 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfuhUsyR2Sc

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2013
  3. HannibalFlavius

HannibalFlavius Well-Known Member

+172
    Messianic
    Single

Tell me you love me right now or its over.

4. PreachingChristCrucified

PreachingChristCrucified Lutheran Church Missouri Synod

+34
    Lutheran
    Private
    And how did you become so wise as to know what I believe?

5. SeraphimsCherub

SeraphimsCherub Guest

+0
    LOL

Remember you laughed at me first. Jesus Loves you

6. PreachingChristCrucified

+34
    Lutheran
    Private
    The Jesuits have nothing to do with the Illuminati.

The Illuminati is anti-Catholic.

7. HannibalFlavius

HannibalFlavius Well-Known Member

+172
    Messianic
    Single
    Don't you think its kind of silly to find the word conspiracy and then just to apply it to whatever you want to apply it to?

The conspiracy is that the house of Judah turned to Pagan alters and involved themselves in Pagan ways. God said he would punish them for their conspiracy and then look what happens in the end of your conspiracy.

Jeremiah 12: 14 '' Thus says the Lord: '' Against all my evil neighbors who touch the inheritance which I caused My people Israel to inherit--BEHOLD, I will pluck them out of their land and pluck out the house of Israel from among them.
    Then it shall be, after I have plucked them out, that I will return and have compassion on them and bring them back, everyone to his heritage and everyone to his land.....................And God is doing this....

Look what happens in the future when all the gentile beg a Jew to teach them the Torah.

Zechariah 8:23

This is what the LORD Almighty says: "In those days ten men from all languages and nations will take firm hold of one Jew by the hem of his robe and say, 'Let us go with you, because we have heard that God is with you.'

These are gentiles begging a Jew to teach them the ways of the Lord, do you think we should find the illuminati and Zionists and get them to teach us?

8. SeraphimsCherub

SeraphimsCherub Guest

+0
  9. PreachingChristCrucified

+34
    Lutheran
    Private
    I have been in the Illuminati for 5 years. We have nothing to do with Jesuits or Catholics.

10. SeraphimsCherub

SeraphimsCherub Guest

+0
    I pray Yeshua the almighty wakes you up my friend. Yeah...in the lower ranks. But the Vatican of ROME is behind it all...every Satanic Luciferian secret society that has ever existed has been created by ROME. I risking my life to provide you with this knowledge. And it's not you...but the spirit of satan who is using you to constantly scorn me. Lest his evil ways be exposed and brought to light.

11. PreachingChristCrucified

+34
    Lutheran
    Private
    The Vatican does not run the Illuminati. The Illuminati is anti Catholic.

Haven't you seen Angels & Demons?

The Illuminati is a secret society of businessmen. It has nothing to do with religion.

The Illuminati wants to destroy Catholicism.

12. PreachingChristCrucified

+34
    Lutheran
    Private
    This shows how little you know about the Illuminati. We aren't like the Freemasons. There are no "lower ranks" in the Illuminati. We are all equal.

13. Tzaousios

Tzaousios Αυγουστινιανικός Χριστιανός

+467
    Christian
    Married
    I thought you promised to drop all of this wide-eyed, frothy-mouthed conspiracy theorizing and anti-Catholic bigotry last time when you were called out for it? :doh:

14. SeraphimsCherub

SeraphimsCherub Guest

+0
    ThePreachingChristCrucified said:

As though you didn't know.

I pray HE does

I should have known...makes perfect sense now.

Start the video at the 5:30 mark. You said that the RCC and the JESUITS,and RELIGION has nothing to do with the Illuminati.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfuhUsyR2Sc

15. PreachingChristCrucified

+34
    Lutheran
    Private
    I really have no use for your videos. I could find a youtube video that claims a purple elephant rules the universe. That doesn't make it true. I know way more about the Illuminati then you could possibly teach me through one of your bogus videos. I have about 5,000 pages of their writings. And I have watched videos that were actually produced by the secret society. Really all your videos are is the ravings of a lunatic.

16. SeraphimsCherub

SeraphimsCherub Guest

+0
    Good, now we have the FACT that SECRET SOCIETIES do exist...and that they really aren't CONSPIRACIES...though they are...just true ones

17. SeraphimsCherub

SeraphimsCherub Guest

+0
    Well brother... God bless you. I'm not going to talk about it any further.

18. NumberOneSon

NumberOneSon The poster formerly known as Acts6:5

+231
    Atheist
    Married
    US-Others
    What the....

SC, you can't honestly believe that posting YouTube videos about the Illuminati puts your life in danger? Really, man?