• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

To them who have eye's and can handle the truth..."waTch"

Discussion in 'Eschatology - Endtimes & Prophecy Forum' started by SeraphimsCherub, Jul 30, 2013.

1. SeraphimsCherub

SeraphimsCherub Guest

+0
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. PreachingChristCrucified

PreachingChristCrucified Lutheran Church Missouri Synod

+34
    Lutheran
    Private
    Aren't you the same guy who months ago was saying that a meteorite is going to hit California in the near future.

3. SeraphimsCherub

SeraphimsCherub Guest

+0
    Yeah I "thought" one{a asteroid} had a strong possibility of hitting it. Due to the actual asteroid yu55 that actually passed by the earth closer than any other one in observes history. Super close. It passed between the distance of the moon from the earth. And how about that meteor in Russia not long after I posted that? I had no idea that,that was going to happen. But interestingly enough it accrued not long after.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2013
  4. PreachingChristCrucified

+34
    Lutheran
    Private
    Since your prophecies clearly don't come true I don't think I'll be putting much stock in your opinions.

5. PreachingChristCrucified

+34
    Lutheran
    Private
    Unfortunately, I listened to the video. This guys a nut job. He's basically a raving lunatic.

Besides, how does he know so much about the Illuminati unless he's a member? I thought it was a "secret" society. Most the members probably don't even know about the leadership, so how is he privy to such inside information.

6. SeraphimsCherub

SeraphimsCherub Guest

+0
    NO TROLLS PLEASE

7. SeraphimsCherub

SeraphimsCherub Guest

+0
    Rev 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

8. PreachingChristCrucified

+34
    Lutheran
    Private
    LOL. So, since I lambasted your video that makes me a troll? I have a feeling you are going to be waiting an awful long time for someone who enjoyed this bit of rubbish. But do enjoy yourself on your little island of insanity.

9. PreachingChristCrucified

+34
    Lutheran
    Private
    And how does that verse apply to your false prophecies?

10. SeraphimsCherub

SeraphimsCherub Guest

+0
    I didn't prophesy anything:) I was just letting people know...warning them of a possibility..I'm not a prophet and never once claimed to be. So please stop ACCUSING me of being one.

11. PreachingChristCrucified

+34
    Lutheran
    Private
    Oh, so here again you are just "warning us of a possibility" by posting this video. I think I'll pass on your "possibilities".

12. SeraphimsCherub

SeraphimsCherub Guest

+0
    This has nothing to do with any possibilities. Which proves you didn't watch barely any of the video. These are facts. That anyone who has a brain,and can think for themselves,and isn't a programmed ROBOT of this world's system can, search through google and research and find out about.

13. PreachingChristCrucified

+34
    Lutheran
    Private
    Oh my....Dear God I wonder can you save me? Illuminati want my mind, soul, and my body.

14. HannibalFlavius

HannibalFlavius Well-Known Member

+172
    Messianic
    Single
  15. PreachingChristCrucified

+34
    Lutheran
    Private
    Lol

16. SeraphimsCherub

SeraphimsCherub Guest

+0
    been here a lot longer than you wise guy.

17. PreachingChristCrucified

+34
    Lutheran
    Private
    Just kind of curious but who doesn't have eyes? ^_^

18. SeraphimsCherub

SeraphimsCherub Guest

+0
    And have I ever once come into any of your threads and sabotaged you,as you do me?

19. PreachingChristCrucified

+34
    Lutheran
    Private
    When you post tripe like this thread it sabotages itself.

20. Bjornke

Bjornke Regular Member

+25
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Republican
    Sorry buddy, but reality is that there is no reason to believe that the Illuminati even still exist today. History of the Illuminati actually has very little to do with what people "perceive" them to do now.

Although your video is interesting, I just can't see how half of it is even true.

Secondly, I once knew a great youth pastor, then one day he got into this Illuminati and end times crap and since then he's fallen apart. He has "nightmares" and all sorts of stuff. He's not fun to be around anymore because he only talks about this stuff, and tells us how even our spoons are controlled by the Rothschilds and crap like that. Plus he seems really really fearful now too, even when God should be driving out all fear, he is fearful and always looking over his shoulder. Seems very distant to friends.

This stuff ain't good for you man.