May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
the whole reason for the "change" is because Christ is Coming here to earth in Glory.
Neither He nor the righteous dead which He will raise, are coming here in flesh bodies.
nope.

flesh and blood cannot abide in the same dimension as The Glorified Lord.
Flesh and Blood cannot inherit the Kingdom.
Christ Coming here with the dead in Christ and raising them here

During the Mill, He is rejuvenating the earth and making the "Kingdom" here forever.

so when He comes here in Glory, ALL FLESH is changed...
animal and human...and no one is off to heaven then...

Upvote 0
S

Soundthealarm1111

Hi B1inHim,

Everyone has had alot of good points! :clap:
Happy to see that. The Lord started speaking to me about the Post-Tribulational rapture 10 years ago. I'm currently writing a book about it, but for now some excerpts are being placed on my wordpress blog. On my information page on here is a link to that blog. If you'd like to read more of my thoughts on the End times please visit that site. I created a comparison chart revealing how the "Rapture Passages" alongside of Matthew 24, show us that just ONE COMING is being portrayed. The events correlate with each other.

In essence, for Him to come at any other time than at the end of the tribulation we'd have to divide all the below into two phases:

1. His appearing
2. The judgements
3. The ressurection
4. The rewards
5. The Marriage Supper

On the issue of wrath, here's the question...how much of what happens is God's wrath in the great tribulation? Much of the wrath being poured out is by Satan and man, and simply the earth travailing and crying out for restoration. At the very end God finally has enough and pours out His wrath and does come to defend Israel.
Also consider this: Noah was protected through what indeed was God pouring out His wrath on the earth too.

This is a vast subject with lots of scriptures to cover it. I personally have over 100 pages supporting this veiw at the moment, but instead of trying to send you all of that right now I encourage you to do this; Read the prophetic scriptures several times and pray about it all. Ask the Lord to show you what His truth is. You see, we cannot look at this with our minds only, but must open our hearts to see His desire for us in the midst of all this. He does not want us to be in confusion or a spirit of debate, but rather prepared and excited about the time in history we live. We were chosen to live at this time for a reason. He loves us and will teach us the truths we need to know if we listen to His voice while we read through the Word without any previous bias. He desires that we know the hour of His return because it is all about Him. He is our Blessed Hope...not escaping persecution. God bless you in your study! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
S

Soundthealarm1111

Hi B1inHim,

Everyone has had alot of good points! :clap:
Happy to see that. The Lord started speaking to me about the Post-Tribulational rapture 10 years ago. I'm currently writing a book about it, but for now some excerpts are being placed on my wordpress blog. On my information page on here is a link to that blog. If you'd like to read more of my thoughts on the End times please visit that site. I created a comparison chart revealing how the "Rapture Passages" alongside of Matthew 24, show us that just ONE COMING is being portrayed. The events correlate with each other.

In essence, for Him to come at any other time than at the end of the tribulation we'd have to divide all the below into two phases:

1. His appearing
2. The judgements
3. The ressurection
4. The rewards
5. The Marriage Supper

On the issue of wrath, here's the question...how much of what happens is God's wrath in the great tribulation? Much of the wrath being poured out is by Satan and man, and simply the earth travailing and crying out for restoration. At the very end God finally has enough and pours out His wrath and does come to defend Israel.
Also consider this: Noah was protected through what indeed was God pouring out His wrath on the earth too.

This is a vast subject with lots of scriptures to cover it. I personally have over 100 pages supporting this veiw at the moment, but instead of trying to send you all of that right now I encourage you to do this; Read the prophetic scriptures several times and pray about it all. Ask the Lord to show you what His truth is. You see, we cannot look at this with our minds only, but must open our hearts to see His desire for us in the midst of all this. He does not want us to be in confusion or a spirit of debate, but rather prepared and excited about the time in history we live. We were chosen to live at this time for a reason. He loves us and will teach us the truths we need to know if we listen to His voice while we read through the Word without any previous bias. He desires that we know the hour of His return because it is all about Him. He is our Blessed Hope...not escaping persecution. God bless you in your study! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

AlfredKeith

Periodic Attender
Dec 15, 2012
Haughton, LA
Visit site
✟15,338.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
AlfredKeith

wrote ...
THE WEDDING BANQUET

First, Isaiah 25:6-9 describes the Wedding Banquet of the Lamb. This Banquet is described as occurring on Mount Zion, which is a reference to Jerusalem. My view is that the Wedding Banquet of the Lamb occurs on earth in Jerusalem after Christ returns. This is the event that inaugurates the beginning of the Millennial Kingdom. Also in verse 8, it states that “he will swallow up death forever (NIV).” This phrase is quoted in I Corinthians 15:54 describing the resurrection of believers. I argue that this provides additional evidence that the resurrection of I Cor 15:51-55 occurs after the Tribulation and not before.

me ==========
What do you think about the words found just ahead of Rev.8?

"....lead them unto living fountains of waters"
"God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes"

-------------
Rev. 22:1
"And he shewed me a pure river of water of life..."

Rev. 21:4
"And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes..."

21:6
"...he that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely."

-----------Isaiah 25 is not when all death is over.
Only death that ends in victory will be over.
1 Cor. 15:51-57 shows - it is the church - the saints - get the victory over death - because of Jesus Christ, that gives them the victory.

My understanding of Isaiah 25:8 "He will swallow up death forever, And the Lord God will wipe away tears from all faces" is that this has a double fulfillment. For Christians, death is removed and tears are wiped away at the resurrection (ref I Cor 15:54). The quote in Rev 7:17, is describing resurrected Christians in the Millennial Kingdom.

Isaiah 25:8 then has a second fulfillment in the New Heaven and Earth after the Millennial Kingdom when death is permanently removed and tears are permanently wiped away (ref Rev 21:4).

This is interrelated with I Cor 15:25-26 "For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet. The last enemy that will be destroyed is death." This is describing Christ's reign in the Millennial Kingdom, and death being removed at the end to the Millennial Kingdom.

Upvote 0

AlfredKeith

Periodic Attender
Dec 15, 2012
Haughton, LA
Visit site
✟15,338.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm not a sit on the fence person as to when the rapture will be in the overall timeline, and you don't have to be either.

When it comes to End Times prophecy, we are dealing with the most complicated and confusing doctrinal issues in the entire Bible. Just look at the extreme disparity of views we have just on this forum alone...and I am sure that every one of us (Interplanner, Biblewriter, zeke37, rollinTHUNDER, you, me, and all the rest) is completely convinced that we are right and approved by God.

At a certain point, we need to admit that we are frequently just guessing about what these prophecies really mean.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

B1inHim

LOVE one another
Nov 27, 2004
Cucamonga, Ca
✟10,781.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Whatever we want to believe is what we are going to believe.

Good to see that you updated your pic Zeke.

By a preponderance of evidence I have decided to not continue posting on this thread.

Not evidence that what was shown to this servant as being correct or incorrect, just that in a room full of educated designers there are as many different interpretations as there are people. Like what we all see in a picture or drama is not going to be the same as someone else and what they see.

Each here have your own design.

And here (this site), each get to attempt to paint over the picture of what they see with what they see.
So having the artist who painted the picture to explain the picture cannot be seen due to so many different artists in the room with a palette of their own paint ready to repaint their own interpretation.

I'll leave y'all with this.

Except a person is born again, they will not enter into the kingdom of God.

Once we are born again we adopt the position of an ambassador of reconciliation.

When the time is ripe, what God has planned will happen, not before or as we would decide by our own interpretation.

Looking forward to the time that we are before and with the Lord is what all of this is about, everything else is personal interpretation.

If I were to embellish on any of what I just said, there would be as many questions as there are artists in the room. So I would like to leave the room with this.

"Jesus Christ is LORD"

Love
משרתם בונד של ישו
Brother Jerry

Now (if you care to) let's fellowship with this
How Great is our GOD WORLD EDITION LiVe - YouTube

anyone who wants to contact me and share...my email address is in my profile..Shalom

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
B1inHim, you *sound* frustrated...and I'm not sure of that but I will offer you this.

I would hope that every saint posting in here is doing so in the right spirit. That would be the spirit of having tolerance for one another in love as stated in Ephesians 4.

God knows that His people would have trouble with His word! It's perfect and we are not.

It's not the different interpretations that so much should bother us, but we have all been guilty of letting our pride *sometimes* get in the way.

Even when we don't agree with others, we should do so in the right way and agree to disagree.

I myself have had to learn that around here and it was through the post of others who do consistently show themselves to be more about disagreeing with others, in a spirit that shows forth Christ.

The exchange of viewpoints can be sharp, but in debate around here it has driven me to God's word, and in doing so I have learned...so it's been a good thing too.

Upvote 0

B1inHim

LOVE one another
Nov 27, 2004
Cucamonga, Ca
✟10,781.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
B1inHim, you *sound* frustrated...and I'm not sure of that but I will offer you this.

I would hope that every saint posting in here is doing so in the right spirit. That would be the spirit of having tolerance for one another in love as stated in Ephesians 4.

God knows that His people would have trouble with His word! It's perfect and we are not.

It's not the different interpretations that so much should bother us, but we have all been guilty of letting our pride *sometimes* get in the way.

Even when we don't agree with others, we should do so in the right way and agree to disagree.

I myself have had to learn that around here and it was through the post of others who do consistently show themselves to be more about disagreeing with others, in a spirit that shows forth Christ.

The exchange of viewpoints can be sharp, but in debate around here it has driven me to God's word, and in doing so I have learned...so it's been a good thing too.

:thumbsup::amen:

It would be contradictory to the new nature that we have in us through, by and in Christ.

As part of the ministry gifts and occasionally returning to this site for 8 or so years now, I have seen all that is being posted by all of the same people.

Nothing here changes except the date and some of the members.

Each person here, two for sure, have an agenda that is not movable in their minds. So the same text is copies from their hard disk and pasted over and over.

The OP is dedicated to opening new dialog. Not pasting from a teaching that is ...

So, no, I am not frustrated or disillusioned or surprized.

We are at the literal brink of the harpazo. All of the players are in place.

I believe that by April of 2014 something is going to take place that will be of enormous proportions. (personal observation)

It would be better to say nothing, let Holy Spirit show it and all know. Than to try and explain to the usual who post pasting and have debates on things that have been debated to death.

We, as the anointed gifts of God have more important things to do than debate over something that is going to happen, when it is going to happen.

Either way, as said earlier, It would be better to say nothing, let Holy Spirit show it and all know. Than to try and explain to the usual who post pasting and have debates on things that have been debated to death.

Nothing But The BLOOD By Matt Redman - YouTube

Shalom my friend

Upvote 0