Cucamonga, Ca
✟10,781.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
You asked us to not debate in this thread. My answer can be found at:

http://www.christianforums.com/t7713262-17/

But I am curious. You represent yourself as a babe in Christ. (I do not remember the exact words you used.) If that is the case, why are you so dedicated to anti-pre-trib? This is a question that elders in Christ have debated for many centuries.

Looking closely;
What you are saying here in THIS particular thread concerning my dedication to anti-ptr-trib. DOES NOT APPLY in this thread.

I have said nothing at all concerning the Pre-T camp except that we do not discuss it here.
Thanks

Upvote 0

B1inHim

LOVE one another
Nov 27, 2004
Cucamonga, Ca
✟10,781.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
So far I have not heard one thing mentioning a "last trump" that has been equated/interpreted by the Post-T camp to be the same trump in I Thess 4.

Actually, we do not see I Thess 4:15-17 happening verbatim at all in any portion of the Revelation.

Hmmmmmm, no "last trump" in Rev 7, none in Rev 19 or 20.

Obviously this "last trump" is part of the MYSTERY concerning the "harpazo".

There seems to be more than one resurrection, actually more than two as well.

I am still looking for this Post-T interpretation to show us how we end up at the end of the Revelation and not before then.

Thanks for the input so far.
Love,
ערבות מדינה
Bond Servant
Brother Jerry
AKA
B1inHim

b1inhim's channel - YouTube

Upvote 0

toLiJC

Jun 18, 2012
✟35,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
the salvation which comes from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ is a show of perfect love towards all humans unto abundant and everlasting life, that's why it is written that "God is love", because the purpose of the faith is to be once and for all provided complete salvation and live to all people/souls so that every willing human being can more or less join in there

Blessings

Upvote 0

Zadok7000

Awake and Sober
Mar 21, 2005
Visit site
✟11,765.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello y'all,

It is my earnest desire to see your teaching in it's fullness so that I might be persuaded to cling to it as do you.

I am looking for those who can share this information as IF you were speaking to a child.

Clear,concise,short and sweet.

THANK YOU for this Bro Jerry! Even if you don't accept the answers, this is the ideal way to ascertain information, IMO. :clap:

But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light. And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

Quite simply, "post trib" is by far the easiest "doctrine" to understand.
There is only one "coming".
There is only one "last trump".
There is only one "gathering".
It's just Common sense applied to our Father's Word.

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

=

Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

We aren't gathered to Him until He returns at the end of the Great Tribulation. That's it.

When is your doctrinal belief going to take place, precisely and why then?

Do you mean when is Christ Returning ergo we are gathered together with Him (IE "rapture")? Obviously we don't know that precisely, other than it's at the end of the Great Tribulation AKA Satan's reign on earth. I do believe that Satan's time has been shortened from 3.5 years to 5 months, FWIW. It begins when he and his angels are evicted from heaven by Michael. Does that happen this year or 30 years from now, I don't know.

Are we going to stay here when it happens or go to heaven and WHY?

We are here the whole time for everything. Christ/Heaven is coming here. The only place we "go" is to Jerusalem for the Millennium.

How are we going to do what you believe and not be hurt by the many different plagues and stuff/junk yuckies that are going to be taking place while we are waiting for your doctrine to take place.

Generically:
1. Dan. 3 - He protects us even in the midst of the fire
2. Gen. 7 - He protects us from the overwhelming flood

In your patience possess ye your souls.
But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Specifically:
The Mark of the Beast (just like the Seal of God) is a testimony of who you worship; what do you believe. Are you whoring around with the False Christ or staying a chaste virgin for the True? We must be willing to die of course, but we are needed to give a Testimony against the Enemy.

Don't think that qualifies as "in it's fullness", but a good start?

Upvote 0

Zadok7000

Awake and Sober
Mar 21, 2005
Visit site
✟11,765.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So far I have not heard one thing mentioning a "last trump" that has been equated/interpreted by the Post-T camp to be the same trump in I Thess 4.

You spoke too soon. ;)

Actually, we do not see I Thess 4:15-17 happening verbatim at all in any portion of the Revelation.

Rev. 11:15.

As Written, there are 2 resurrections and 2 deaths. 2nd of each takes place at end of Millennium - Rev. 20.

Upvote 0

zeke37

IMO...
May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
before He comes, Christ is in heaven with the righteous, in Rev19's beginning.

then the declaration about the bride on earth being ready, is made.

so Rev19 shows Christ leaving heaven with His armies of righteous dead,
to come to earth, to raise them and to gather His bride on earth, and have Supper.

Upvote 0

AlfredKeith

Periodic Attender
Dec 15, 2012
Haughton, LA
Visit site
✟15,338.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
before He comes, Christ is in heaven with the righteous, in Rev19's beginning.

then the declaration about the bride on earth being ready, is made.

so Rev19 shows Christ leaving heaven with His armies of righteous dead,
to come to earth, to raise them and to gather His bride on earth, and have Supper.

Hold on a minute: the armies of heaven in Rev 19:14 are the angels, not the righteous dead. Compare this to:

- Matt 25:31 "When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all of the holy angels with Him...."

Matt 24:31 & Mark 13:27 tell us that the angels will gather His chosen people, but the armies are the angels themselves.

Consider also Rev 12:7-9. It is the angels that go to war against Satan and his angels, not the righteous dead.

Upvote 0

zeke37

IMO...
May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
the trumps mentioned in Mat24/Mar13, 1Thes4, 1Cor15, Rev11
are all the same trump, representing the same time

Yes we do.
Consider the following;

1Thes4:13-17 teaches us that Christ leaves heaven with His elect dead,
and brings them here and raises them

and then after that, He gathers us alive at that time, together with them
and thus we shall ever be with the Lord

that is found spread out over Rev, but basically it can be seen in Rev19 and 20, right in the same order

Rev19 is Christ leaving heaven with the righteous dead (armies in linen),
and it even says He's Coming to get His bride who is now ready to wear those linen robes...
so that lines up with 1Thes4

and Rev20 shows the firstfruits.
that's the same two groups as in 1Thes4...
both righteous dead and righteous alive at His Coming

the bride (those that went through the beast's reign and did not worship him or take his mark)
is gathered together with the righteous dead (represented by the beheaded martyrs of all time)
and together they are part of the first Resurrection
so that lines up perfectly with 1Thes4 as well...

of course that lines up with the other trumps I mentioned above too,
which is why they all reference the same time

the "trump" you are looking for is in Rev11. Rev is NOT linear.
Rev shows us things from different prospective views.

in the 6th seal, the "last" or "7th" trump has no sounded yet.
it's THAT DAY tho. people see the heavenly signs,
they KNOW the Lord is Coming THAT DAY so they hide from Him and His coming wrath

then the 7th trump will sound...time for 1Thes4, 1Cor15, Mat24/Mar13
which is why the Lord leaves heaven in Rev19
then Rev14-16's harvest, which includes His wrath
Rev20:4-6 shows who is NOT appointed to His wrath

now, read the rest of Paul's address, found in 1Thes5, which goes right along with 1Thes4.
it's not a different subject at all....

1Thes4:13-1Thes5:11

THAT DAY!

Obviously this "last trump" is part of the MYSTERY concerning the "harpazo".
there is no mystery with the harpazo.
the last trump's "mystery" is simply that we shall not all die,
but those of us who are alive at His Coming shall be changed to be like the righteous JUST Resurrected dead.

2 future Resurrections...both at the last day
and the one in 1Thes4 is of the righteous, so that must be at the last day

the last day is the Lord's Day, which post tribbers mostly refer to as the Millennium

the first Resurrection, which is at His Coming at the last day(beginning the Mill - day of the Lord) is for the righteous.
the last, is for the unrighteous (at the end of that last day - end of Mill at Judgment)

I am still looking for this Post-T interpretation to show us how we end up at the end of the Revelation and not before then.
did I answer it adequately?

Thanks for the input so far.
Love,
ערבות מדינה
Bond Servant
Brother Jerry
AKA
B1inHim

b1inhim's channel - YouTube
anytime

Upvote 0

zeke37

IMO...
May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Hold on a minute: the armies of heaven in Rev 19:14 are the angels, not the righteous dead. Compare this to:

- Matt 25:31 "When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all of the holy angels with Him...."

Matt 24:31 & Mark 13:27 tell us that the angels will gather His chosen people, but the armies are the angels themselves.
well, the angels He comes with, are us Christians who die and go to heaven before His coming...
Rev shows that we are angels, in Rev19 an 22

here, the dead are in heaven
and they will soon depart heaven with the Lord as part of His armies
Rev19:1And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:
2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great harlot, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.
3 And again they said, Alleluia And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.
4 And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.
5 And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.
and the angel that showed John the vision, was one of us, clothed in fine linen
Rev19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
vv
v
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Rev22:8 And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.
9 Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.
16I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
Consider also Rev 12:7-9. It is the angels that go to war against Satan and his angels, not the righteous dead.
my belief is that we ALL were the angels....before this world...
through history, almost all of God's created angels are at sometime born human
but not Satan and his evil following angels, nor IMO Michael and his angels.

so i believe that when we die, we are again, the angels....
that's why we who obtain the Resurrection, shall be like, or = to, the angels.

and as for who comes with Christ at His Coming,
well that's a repeated subject so it's not that difficult to pick it up.

we know that the righteous dead Come with Him at His Coming
and are raised here on the last day, which is what 1Thes3 ends with...
1Thes3:13 To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.
so it is no surprise to me that Paul picks up the same topic again and better explains it to them
1Thes4:13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

1Cor15:49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.
50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
and it's definitely judgment and wrath time at His Coming, at the Resurrection
which is what the 7th trump shows....same timing as the "last trump"....
Rev11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
2Thes1:10 When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

Colossians 3:4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

Jude1:14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
so what does the Old Testament say about who comes with Him?
Zec14:5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

Isa13:3 I have commanded my sanctified ones, I have also called my mighty ones for mine anger, even them that rejoice in my highness.
4 The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together: the Lord of hosts mustereth the host of the battle.
5 They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the Lord, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land.
6 Howl ye; for the day of the Lord is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.
here's another angle to look from....
Heb12:1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
vv
v
Rev1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

vv
v
Mat24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
vv
v
Mar13:26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.
there's more too....if you're interested...

i'm certainly not suggesting that He doesn't Come with angels...
i'm saying that "we" are included in the definition of "angels".

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

zeke37

IMO...
May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The entire wife comes out of heaven -after she has been arrayed in righteousness. The wife returns as armies out of heaven.
nope..
your timing is off V

only the righteous dead are the armies of heaven.
they leave heaven to go and gather the bride.
they are coming here to have supper at the end of Rev19

2 Cor. 5:4
"...clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life."
has no bearing on our discussion

Rev. 19:7
"...the wife hath made herself ready."
"And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints."
the bride on earth is ready.
that's why the "declaration" about them is made in verses 6-8.
but they are not in heaven....they are on earth waiting to be gathered
as per 1Thes4/1Cor15/Mat24/Mar13/Rev11 and 14.

the linen wearing saints are the dead in Christ...
see the 5th seal, and Rev12.
19:11
"And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse..."
v14
"And the armies..in heaven...clothed in fine linen, white and clean."
see the 5th seal. fine linen wearing dead in Christ.

Armageddon is not the marriage supper of the Lamb.
Those that are called unto the marriage supper are blessed.
Armageddon is the gathering place of the wicked. it masses there before the Lord Comes.

those that are in that gathering of wicked ones, are on the other side of the wedding feast, are NOT blessed,
so they are considered "food" for the blessed "birds".
the ones that are blessed, are eating the ones that are not...wink wink (not literally of course)!

19:9
"And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb..."
good for them.

The Bride is on earth waiting to be gathered
so the Lord leaves heaven with His armies of righteous dead,
and comes here with them, to defeat the beast and gather the bride who is now ready on earth.

that's WHY He's leaving heaven in the first place.
and He does not return to heaven with us

Just before the 1000 years, there is no mention of a marriage supper of the Lamb.
Yes there is, in Rev19...it's the supper of God....the "flesh" of men is the main course.
what other possibility could there be?

I mean, in the same chapter we are told of a wedding feast...
and then at the end of the SAME chapter, we have the supper of God.

once called the marriage Saints - the armies with Christ - take their seats to judge.
ok...they are called, in verses 6-8

that is why we see Christ leaving heaven with the righteous dead, to go and get them....
to gather them together as per 1Thes4

The wife was complete before she left heaven,
sorry but you are wrong.
the bride "who has made herself ready" is "us" who are alive at His Coming
not the dead in heaven...they are already ready and wearing fine linen robes

no one on the earth can join the armies that left heaven aready clothed, and way later will sit as judges with Jesus Christ for the 1000 years -while Satan is bound in the bottomless pit.
Rev19 is basically the same thing as 1Thes4....same timing.

the righteous dead are with Him now, waiting to come back here.
they leave heaven with the Lord,
and come here to earth to gather the righteous alive (bride) together with them

those of us alive at His Coming, are not taken to heaven for the vials.
nope.
we are right here all the time,
either gathered to Christ at Mt Zion and actually a part of His refining wrath,
or because of unfaithfulness, some are apart from Him, thus open to receiving His wrath.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.