Nov 27, 2004
Cucamonga, Ca
✟10,781.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hello y'all,

It is my earnest desire to see your teaching in it's fullness so that I might be persuaded to cling to it as do you.

I am looking for those who can share this information as IF you were speaking to a child.

Clear,concise,short and sweet.

Please feel free to make your case in any way you choose.
But refrain from posing a multiple part/3 or more page dissertation in doing so.

I hope to see the Truth in your understanding/interpretation.

I am also sincerely requesting that all other camps (specifically Pre-T and Mid-T) restrain yourselves from involving yourselves in this quest for knowledge of the final outcome of our journey.

I am not wanting to be involved in asking any more question than the following:

When is your doctrinal belief going to take place, precisely and why then?

Are we going to stay here when it happens or go to heaven and WHY?

How are we going to do what you believe and not be hurt by the many different plagues and stuff/junk yuckies that are going to be taking place while we are waiting for your doctrine to take place.

Yeah, that is all I need to be able to make an informed/educated choice.

Thank you in advance.

Remember, I am a small child, 8 years old. I prayed the sinners prayer yesterday, I learned last night about my personal/public responsibilities are so I am good for the mission. But I want to know what my salvation ultimately provides me with.

Love,
ערבות מדינה
Bond Servant
Brother Jerry
AKA
B1inHim

AlfredKeith

Periodic Attender
Dec 15, 2012
Haughton, LA
Visit site
✟7,838.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The following hits some major highlights behind my view on the timing of the Rapture.

WHEN THE RAPTURE OCCURS

As an advocate for the Post-Trib rapture, I will start by saying that I really sit on the fence between the Pre & Post-Trib Rapture. I will also say that I am not a truly faithful Post-Tribber. Most Post-Tribbers say the Rapture occurs just before Christ returns at Armageddon. I advocate that the Rapture occurs after Armageddon. The following is my proposed view for the order of events that occur when Christ returns at Armageddon.

1. The sun and moon are darkened, and the stars fall from heaven (Joel 2:31 & 3:14-16, Matt 24:29, Rev 6:12-14)
2. Christ appears in the clouds (Matt 24:30, Rev 19:11-18)
3. The nations mourn his appearing (Matt 24:30, Rev 6:15-17, Isa 2:10-22)
4. The Antichrist and his armies are destroyed (Rev 19:19-21)
5. Satan is bound in the Abyss (Rev 20:1-3)
6. “The Last Trumpet” - The Resurrection/Rapture of Believers (Matt 24:31, I Cor 15:51-52, Rev 20:4-6)

The common view of the different variations of the Post-Trib doctrine all place the resurrection/rapture of believers occurring before Christ appears at Armageddon. This view does not maintain harmony with Revelation 19-20. As listed above, the resurrection explicitly occurs after the armies of the Antichrist are destroyed at Armageddon.

THE LAST TRUMPET

As noted above, I believe that the “last trumpet” of I Corinthians 15:51-55 is the same trumpet as Matthew 24:31, and it occurs after Christ returns at Armageddon. The Pre-Tribbers disagree with this view. They argue the following:

- The “last trumpet” of I Corinthians 15:51-55 marks the end of the Church Age and occurs before the Tribulation begins.
- The “last trumpet” of Matthew 24:31 marks the end of the Tribulation.

As noted, the Pre-Tribbers advocate that there are two “last trumpets.” Needless to say, I disagree with the Pre-Trib view. I argue that there is only one “last trumpet,” and it occurs after Christ returns at Armageddon.

Another thing I will point out is that the “last trumpet” of Matt 24 & I Cor 15 has nothing to do with the seventh trumpet of Revelation 11 (but that is in a different chapter of my Bible study).

THE FIRST RESURRECTION

The Bible indicates that there are two resurrections: the resurrection of the righteous and the resurrection of the unrighteous. The resurrection of the righteous is called the “first resurrection (Rev 20:4-6).” The resurrection of the unrighteous is called the “second death (Rev 20:6).”
To resolve the issue of the “first resurrection” occurring after Christ returns at Armageddon, the Pre-Tribbers argue that it is first in “type” and occurs in two phases (one resurrection before the Tribulation and one resurrection after). Their view advocates the following:

- Church Age believers are resurrected at the Rapture before the Tribulation begins.
- Martyred believers from the Tribulation are resurrected after Christ returns at Armageddon.
- Pre-Tribbers are split into two factions with regard to when Old Testament believers are resurrected. One faction argues that they are resurrected before the Tribulation at the Rapture, and the other faction argues that they are resurrected after Christ returns. Each faction has their own scriptural evidence to support their view.

Needless to say, I disagree with the Pre-Trib view. I argue that there is only one “first resurrection,” and it occurs after Christ returns at Armageddon. It does not occur in multiple phases. One core problem with my view is that Rev 20:4-6 only explicitly states that martyred Tribulation saints are resurrected after Satan is bound. This could imply that OT and NT saints were resurrected previous to this. This point is one major reason I still sit on the fence between Pre & Post-Trib views.

THE WEDDING BANQUET

One thing that the Pre-Tribbers always throw in our faces is that the common views of the Post-Trib doctrine do not adequately address the issue of the Wedding Banquet of the Lamb. I will address this issue by looking at two key prophecies.

First, Isaiah 25:6-9 describes the Wedding Banquet of the Lamb. This Banquet is described as occurring on Mount Zion, which is a reference to Jerusalem. My view is that the Wedding Banquet of the Lamb occurs on earth in Jerusalem after Christ returns. This is the event that inaugurates the beginning of the Millennial Kingdom. Also in verse 8, it states that “he will swallow up death forever (NIV).” This phrase is quoted in I Corinthians 15:54 describing the resurrection of believers. I argue that this provides additional evidence that the resurrection of I Cor 15:51-55 occurs after the Tribulation and not before.

The Pre-Trib response to my view is:
- The prophecy in Isaiah 25:6-9 is describing the Millennial Kingdom. The banquet in verse 6 is generically describing the blessings we will receive in the Millennial Kingdom, not the Wedding Banquet of the Lamb.
- On the question of the reference to I Cor 15:54, they completely evade this point and refuse to accept that this prophecy has anything to do with the “last trumpet” of Matthew 24.

Second, Matthew 22:1-14 provides a parable describing the Wedding Banquet. In this parable, righteous people with “wedding clothes” appear together with people not having “wedding clothes.” The ones without “wedding clothes” are bound and thrown into hell. This is described in verses 11-14. My view of this parable is that the Wedding Banquet takes place on earth. The people with “wedding clothes” are resurrected believers, and the people without are the unrighteous. In order for these people to appear at the Wedding Banquet together, it has to be taking place on earth.

- The Wedding Banquet takes place in heaven during the Tribulation. They provide no scriptural evidence that explicitly states the Wedding Banquet occurs in heaven.
- As far as the righteous and unrighteous appearing together at the Wedding Banquet, they make a generic argument that verses 11-14 are just describing the way God separates the unrighteous and sends them to hell when they die.

I consider the Pre-Trib response to my two key points to be very weak in reconciling what is described in these prophecies.

One other thing worth mentioning about the Wedding Banquet, in Revelation 19:6-9 the announcement of the Wedding Banquet is made. This is just before Christ appears at Armageddon. If the Wedding Banquet occurs after Christ’s return at Armageddon, then this announcement occurs at the correct time.

THE BIG WHY QUESTION

To answer the question of why do believers go through the Tribulation, I will first define my point of view on deliverance. The Pre-Trib view advocates for "deliverance through removal." Believers are protected from the wrath to come (I Thes 1:10 & Rev 3:10) by being removed from the earth. I advocate for "deliverance through divine protection." God will divinely protect believers from his wrath during the Tribulation (see Psalm 91:1-7).

For the Pre-Tribbers to consider: if we hold with the Pre-Trib view:
- Aren't Tribulation saints protected from God's wrath during the Tribulation?
- Are the Tribulation saints that escape the Antichrist protected from God's judgments so that they can survive the Tribulation? Yes.
- Are these saints destroyed at Armageddon? No.
People do not HAVE to be removed from the earth to be protected from God's wrath.

Upvote 0

B1inHim

LOVE one another
Nov 27, 2004
Cucamonga, Ca
✟10,781.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I would like to stress the necessity of anyone posting in this particular thread, PLEASE do NOT include the other camps (Pre-T or Mid-T) designs in your instruction.

It is of great need that there be absolutely NO room for the other camps to begin debate in this tread in their pursuit to show that their design is without flaw.

Please refrain from mentioning their teachings.

That way, I, the 8 year old new Christian child is not caught up in a battle of offensive and defensive controversy.

Your participation is welcomed.

Thanks again so very much.
Brother Jerry

Upvote 0

B1inHim

LOVE one another
Nov 27, 2004
Cucamonga, Ca
✟10,781.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
If what Brother AlfredKeith has brought to the table, is the completion of your teaching then by all means let this be the final answer.

However, if this is not the complete view of your teaching, PLEASE confirm what you believe is correct and add your portion that the view may be clearly seen and understood.

Thank you

Upvote 0

Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
near Olympic National Park
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
OUr lives and stability and security do not depend on our knowledge of the rapture. Our basis is the perfect life of Christ and his sacrifice for our justification from sins. That should help you breathe.

Now, on details about passages, just follow this. (all I need is 2 lines). Mt 24 & //s are first of all about the Jewish revolt of 66+ (1st century). This led to the destruction of Jerusalem, and the end of the world was expected 'immediately after' that--24:29. It was expected, but only the Father would decided; he decided not. Jesus did warn believers to get away from the city & land, when there were a couple signals (surrounding and the evil person in the temple), and then, of course, he protects us at the end of time.

--Inter

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟356,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I would like to stress the necessity of anyone posting in this particular thread, PLEASE do NOT include the other camps (Pre-T or Mid-T) designs in your instruction.

It is of great need that there be absolutely NO room for the other camps to begin debate in this tread in their pursuit to show that their design is without flaw.

Please refrain from mentioning their teachings.

That way, I, the 8 year old new Christian child is not caught up in a battle of offensive and defensive controversy.

Your participation is welcomed.

Thanks again so very much.
Brother Jerry

Jerry, you should ask the moderators to move your thread to the ....Sticky: Post-tribulation Rapture Believers Safe House
which is dedicated for those holding the post trib view.

Doug

Upvote 0

AlfredKeith

Periodic Attender
Dec 15, 2012
Haughton, LA
Visit site
✟7,838.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jerry, you should ask the moderators to move your thread to the ....Sticky: Post-tribulation Rapture Believers Safe House
which is dedicated for those holding the post trib view.

Doug

That would be a nice idea, but nobody would ever read it. By now you should have noticed that this forum is for people who like to debate. That is why the Safe-houses almost never get posted to.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟356,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
That would be a nice idea, but nobody would ever read it. By now you should have noticed that this forum is for people who like to debate. That is why the Safe-houses almost never get posted to.

As I understand his post, Jerry is not looking for debate. He is appealing to post-trib believers only, which is the intent of the post-trib safehouse. In this part of the forum, everything is up for debate.

Doug

Upvote 0

zeke37

IMO...
May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Hi B1inHim,

I'd be glad -thrilled to show you why I see the rapture as in the 6th seal of Revelation. I was sitting in church one day, as a kid, and the preacher was saying something that made me tell my mom he was wrong as to when the rapture is. I asked her to look at the 6th seal, would the church be among those that hide?
absolutely. most of the "church" will be apostate.
and when they see the heavenly signs in the 6th seal, they hide from the Lord.

imagine KNOWING that you are on the wrong side, even though you call yourself a Christian
because any of "us" that believe the lies of the AC in the end time test,
and worship him,
will be hiding from the Lord at His Coming

the rapture is after the 6th seal is opened.
the rapture is after the Lord has landed and raised the dead.

Rev. 6:15
"And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, ...every bondman, every free man, hid themselves..."

"And said...hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne..."

John seems to be watching everybody hide.
Well, then the two witnesses aren't around doing that.

I learned later this.

Deuteronomy 32:20
"And he said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end shall be..."

When God shows His face, as in the time of the 6th seal, the trouble against Israel must be over.
the 6th seal is info for elect, not events
we can note when "we" are gathered to Christ in Rev.
it is a scene that is shown multiple times

Rev5, every creature bows (so, already here)
Rev11, 7th trump, time of the dead/reward/punishment (landed)
Rev14, elect gathered to Christ, and then the sheep and goats division/harvest
Rev16, it is done

Rev19, show Christ leaving heaven, to come here and rapture/wedding feast
Rev6, is what the people of the world see in the sky as He's Coming

The wrath of God also starts in the 6th seal.
no it does not.
people know that the Lord is Coming, they see Him coming....
they know that THAT DAY of wrath of God is Coming/come...
it's the cusp of His Coming

The church is not appointed to the wrath of God.
exactly.
so the Wrath of God that is spoken of in Rev11/14/16/18, the faithful are not appointed to

that does not begin until He lands and raises the dead.
the Wrath of God is part of the harvest. (Rev14)

the trib that comes before that, we are appointed to,
as we always have been appointed to tribulation.
Rev. 6:17
"For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?"

Malachi 3:2
"But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth?..."

You then just keep building from there, and get to where you can prove that the 7th trumpet sounded in the 6th seal or just about at that time.
just after.
people see the seal in the sky, then they hear the trump, then the result follows.

Yes, the church (wearing immortality) will go to heaven. She is in heaven before the vials begin to be poured - that are full of the wrath of God.[/quote]
nope. they will be with Christ on Mt. Zion, right here on earth
gathered with Him,
so no matter where you are, if you're with Him, no wrath will befall you

you cannot prove your last statement
Christ is Coming here to ring the dead from haven with Him,
and raise the dead here.

then to change and gather us all together

we do not fly off to heaven...we remain here....
we are actually "part" of the wrath of God....
we don't receive it, we give it to others.....(the refining wrath anyway)
that's what the elect are doing in the Mill....refining backsliding Christians

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

zeke37

IMO...
May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The following hits some major highlights behind my view on the timing of the Rapture.

WHEN THE RAPTURE OCCURS

As an advocate for the Post-Trib rapture, I will start by saying that I really sit on the fence between the Pre & Post-Trib Rapture. I will also say that I am not a truly faithful Post-Tribber. Most Post-Tribbers say the Rapture occurs just before Christ returns at Armageddon. I advocate that the Rapture occurs after Armageddon. The following is my proposed view for the order of events that occur when Christ returns at Armageddon.

1. The sun and moon are darkened, and the stars fall from heaven (Joel 2:31 & 3:14-16, Matt 24:29, Rev 6:12-14)
2. Christ appears in the clouds (Matt 24:30, Rev 19:11-18)
3. The nations mourn his appearing (Matt 24:30, Rev 6:15-17, Isa 2:10-22)
4. The Antichrist and his armies are destroyed (Rev 19:19-21)
5. Satan is bound in the Abyss (Rev 20:1-3)
6. “The Last Trumpet” - The Resurrection/Rapture of Believers (Matt 24:31, I Cor 15:51-52, Rev 20:4-6)

The common view of the different variations of the Post-Trib doctrine all place the resurrection/rapture of believers occurring before Christ appears at Armageddon. This view does not maintain harmony with Revelation 19-20. As listed above, the resurrection explicitly occurs after the armies of the Antichrist are destroyed at Armageddon.

THE LAST TRUMPET

As noted above, I believe that the “last trumpet” of I Corinthians 15:51-55 is the same trumpet as Matthew 24:31, and it occurs after Christ returns at Armageddon. The Pre-Tribbers disagree with this view. They argue the following:

- The “last trumpet” of I Corinthians 15:51-55 marks the end of the Church Age and occurs before the Tribulation begins.
- The “last trumpet” of Matthew 24:31 marks the end of the Tribulation.

As noted, the Pre-Tribbers advocate that there are two “last trumpets.” Needless to say, I disagree with the Pre-Trib view. I argue that there is only one “last trumpet,” and it occurs after Christ returns at Armageddon.

Another thing I will point out is that the “last trumpet” of Matt 24 & I Cor 15 has nothing to do with the seventh trumpet of Revelation 11 (but that is in a different chapter of my Bible study).

well, I believe they are the same trump
same details involved...
trump, raising the dead, reward and punishment

the vials are ALL poured out on that last day, at harvest time
the 7th trump heralds the start of that time

THE FIRST RESURRECTION

The Bible indicates that there are two resurrections: the resurrection of the righteous and the resurrection of the unrighteous. The resurrection of the righteous is called the “first resurrection (Rev 20:4-6).” The resurrection of the unrighteous is called the “second death (Rev 20:6).”
To resolve the issue of the “first resurrection” occurring after Christ returns at Armageddon, the Pre-Tribbers argue that it is first in “type” and occurs in two phases (one resurrection before the Tribulation and one resurrection after). Their view advocates the following:

- Church Age believers are resurrected at the Rapture before the Tribulation begins.
- Martyred believers from the Tribulation are resurrected after Christ returns at Armageddon.
- Pre-Tribbers are split into two factions with regard to when Old Testament believers are resurrected. One faction argues that they are resurrected before the Tribulation at the Rapture, and the other faction argues that they are resurrected after Christ returns. Each faction has their own scriptural evidence to support their view.

Needless to say, I disagree with the Pre-Trib view. I argue that there is only one “first resurrection,” and it occurs after Christ returns at Armageddon. It does not occur in multiple phases. One core problem with my view is that Rev 20:4-6 only explicitly states that martyred Tribulation saints are resurrected after Satan is bound. This could imply that OT and NT saints were resurrected previous to this. This point is one major reason I still sit on the fence between Pre & Post-Trib views.

our views are very much the same.
1 Resurrection of the just, after Armageddon
(whether it's just before/at/just after, still falls into the post trib camp, because it's all on the last day)

the vials are all poured out on the last day
Armageddon is a massing army at one place
it will take time to mass together
the 6th vial is not saying that they just got there, or are going there at that time
they've been massed there over a few weeks or months or what ever...
but now it's the last day, and the vials are poured

anyway, as for the supposed cog in your theory about Rev20
my pastor addressed this question specifically
Rev20:4 describes 2 groups of people (the firstfruits)....all the righteous

the firstfruits are comprised of the dead in heaven, waiting to come with Christ and be raised here,
and
the righteous among us alive on earth today

Rev20:4 shows these two groups

ALL the righteous dead (represented by the beheaded Christian martyrs like JtB)
AND
any one that went through the time of the beast and did not take the mark,
so as to be alive and gathered to Christ at His Coming (Rev14's 144000, 1Thes4's raptured etc)

and, is a separator, as it is in Gen1's days of creation...and....and....and

I hope I said that right.....Rev20's beast group is not the group that is beheaded

THE WEDDING BANQUET

One thing that the Pre-Tribbers always throw in our faces is that the common views of the Post-Trib doctrine do not adequately address the issue of the Wedding Banquet of the Lamb. I will address this issue by looking at two key prophecies.

First, Isaiah 25:6-9 describes the Wedding Banquet of the Lamb. This Banquet is described as occurring on Mount Zion, which is a reference to Jerusalem. My view is that the Wedding Banquet of the Lamb occurs on earth in Jerusalem after Christ returns. This is the event that inaugurates the beginning of the Millennial Kingdom. Also in verse 8, it states that “he will swallow up death forever (NIV).” This phrase is quoted in I Corinthians 15:54 describing the resurrection of believers. I argue that this provides additional evidence that the resurrection of I Cor 15:51-55 occurs after the Tribulation and not before.

- The prophecy in Isaiah 25:6-9 is describing the Millennial Kingdom. The banquet in verse 6 is generically describing the blessings we will receive in the Millennial Kingdom, not the Wedding Banquet of the Lamb.
- On the question of the reference to I Cor 15:54, they completely evade this point and refuse to accept that this prophecy has anything to do with the “last trumpet” of Matthew 24.

Second, Matthew 22:1-14 provides a parable describing the Wedding Banquet. In this parable, righteous people with “wedding clothes” appear together with people not having “wedding clothes.” The ones without “wedding clothes” are bound and thrown into hell. This is described in verses 11-14. My view of this parable is that the Wedding Banquet takes place on earth. The people with “wedding clothes” are resurrected believers, and the people without are the unrighteous. In order for these people to appear at the Wedding Banquet together, it has to be taking place on earth.

- The Wedding Banquet takes place in heaven during the Tribulation. They provide no scriptural evidence that explicitly states the Wedding Banquet occurs in heaven.
- As far as the righteous and unrighteous appearing together at the Wedding Banquet, they make a generic argument that verses 11-14 are just describing the way God separates the unrighteous and sends them to hell when they die.

I consider the Pre-Trib response to my two key points to be very weak in reconciling what is described in these prophecies.

One other thing worth mentioning about the Wedding Banquet, in Revelation 19:6-9 the announcement of the Wedding Banquet is made. This is just before Christ appears at Armageddon. If the Wedding Banquet occurs after Christ’s return at Armageddon, then this announcement occurs at the correct time.

yes indeed...announcement of the may waters being ready....
then Christ leaves heaven with the wrath of God, to defeat the beast and go and gather them
the end of Rev19 is the Wedding feast/Supper of God

THE BIG WHY QUESTION

To answer the question of why do believers go through the Tribulation, I will first define my point of view on deliverance. The Pre-Trib view advocates for "deliverance through removal." Believers are protected from the wrath to come (I Thes 1:10 & Rev 3:10) by being removed from the earth. I advocate for "deliverance through divine protection." God will divinely protect believers from his wrath during the Tribulation (see Psalm 91:1-7).

For the Pre-Tribbers to consider: if we hold with the Pre-Trib view:
- Aren't Tribulation saints protected from God's wrath during the Tribulation?
- Are the Tribulation saints that escape the Antichrist protected from God's judgments so that they can survive the Tribulation? Yes.
- Are these saints destroyed at Armageddon? No.
People do not HAVE to be removed from the earth to be protected from God's wrath.
:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

B1inHim

LOVE one another
Nov 27, 2004
Cucamonga, Ca
✟10,781.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
well, I believe they are the same trump
same details involved...
trump, raising the dead, reward and punishment

the vials are ALL poured out on that last day, at harvest time
the 7th trump heralds the start of that time

our views are very much the same.
1 Resurrection of the just, after Armageddon
(whether it's just before/at/just after, still falls into the post trib camp, because it's all on the last day)

the vials are all poured out on the last day
Armageddon is a massing army at one place
it will take time to mass together
the 6th vial is not saying that they just got there, or are going there at that time
they've been massed there over a few weeks or months or what ever...
but now it's the last day, and the vials are poured

anyway, as for the supposed cog in your theory about Rev20
my pastor addressed this question specifically
Rev20:4 describes 2 groups of people (the firstfruits)....all the righteous

the firstfruits are comprised of the dead in heaven, waiting to come with Christ and be raised here,
and
the righteous among us alive on earth today

Rev20:4 shows these two groups

ALL the righteous dead (represented by the beheaded Christian martyrs like JtB)
AND
any one that went through the time of the beast and did not take the mark,
so as to be alive and gathered to Christ at His Coming (Rev14's 144000, 1Thes4's raptured etc)

and, is a separator, as it is in Gen1's days of creation...and....and....and

I hope I said that right.....Rev20's beast group is not the group that is beheaded

yes indeed...announcement of the may waters being ready....
then Christ leaves heaven with the wrath of God, to defeat the beast and go and gather them
the end of Rev19 is the Wedding feast/Supper of God

:thumbsup:

TOOK you long enough.

I have been waiting for you to either co-sign or show your correction.

Thanks.
Still waiting for Biblewriter to intervene. (He is Post Trib right?)
any how thanks Mr The Zeke37
Here is a video that I hope that you will be able to appreciate.
Love,
Brother Jerry
How Great is Our God (World Edition) Live @ Passion 2012 in the Georgia Dome - YouTube

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

zeke37

IMO...
May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
TOOK you long enough.

I have been waiting for you to either co-sign or show your correction.

Thanks.
any how thanks Mr The Zeke37
Here is a video that I hope that you will be able to appreciate.
Love,
Brother Jerry
you're welcome
btw,
Biblewriter2 is VERY PRE trib

Upvote 0

Biblewriter

Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
T

You asked us to not debate in this thread. My answer can be found at:

http://www.christianforums.com/t7713262-17/

But I am curious. You represent yourself as a babe in Christ. (I do not remember the exact words you used.) If that is the case, why are you so dedicated to anti-pre-trib? This is a question that elders in Christ have debated for many centuries.

Upvote 0