To see, taste, know, feel (hearing the fine tune)

JJay

A loving Spirit
Site Supporter
May 12, 2004
Visit site
✟34,338.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It was a Sunday, warm blueish skys, walking down the black top one after noon in a court yard type of town homes next to a church that always rang it's bells certain times.

I stopped and wondered what it is all this about, why was I allowed to be born onto this world when it's going so wrong but yet I had little understanding of just how bad at the time then I heard the bells once again like every once in a while coming from the church.

As the afternoon goes by I hear the church bells go off once more again, never cared before hearing them because it was every Sunday I heard them and was really used to them, it was more like going in one ear and out the other, but this one day walking down the black top I stopped and wonder why I was always able to hear the church bells in a different tone the last time I heard them.

I was really wondering now about things as the bells of different tone goes off and then I was started to think of things I just would never think about and see things in a different way but only when I heard that different tone from the bells ever so often. It was like someone was praying for me and the tone was allowing me to see the seeds which I didn't understand then that were planted to come forth and allowing me to see what I just couldn't see or didn't care to see or even made not to see by satan and his workers.

Very puzzling to me of these bells, as time goes by I truely couldn't wait to hear them go off and would be really upset if I would missed them do to being out and not around. I started to time the bells and be around just so I could hear that different tone because it helped me understand what I didn't understand in a way when I heard that diffenet tone in the bells, every puzzled apart of this at the time as well.

I was truely blinded to things and what was going on, as I still wonder about things and why I was here on earth and was always looking toward the skys and thinking about God which at the time I had no care to learn but believe that there was a God but just didn't care or had time for Him.

I went on with life as it was hard at that time and slowly those bells wasn't signing a different tone anymore and I have become low on fuel with knowing the world and the things in it and why I didn't hear that certain tune ringing from those bells, I wasn't thinking of those things that I would have thought have of that makes people think if you can understand that, I just wasn't able to see or feel or hear, I thought that person that was praying for me which I thought it had to be the reason just stopped and the special tune in those notes stopped with it.

One day I was thinking about those bells again after I got done with cutting the grass and relaxing on the back porch of my mothers home and then right after thinking about those bells, I heard them go off, like it will still timed in my heart,mind and soul but still not the same tune I heard before that pulled me close to think and helped me see or understand things more clearly.

Growing up years later, I gotten even more busy with life and doing more grown up things. Never had the time to hear the bells that help me see and gave me peace at heart.

One day I got married at that church and the bells still didn't go off, at this time, my heart was searching for that tune and the reason behind it, I pushed it off just to long so I did something that I just wouldn't have done, I prayed, at that time I didn't know how, I just pray and ask God to help me know some things, forgive me and that was it, I started to attend this church much more to learn more about God and (to hear that tune from the bells that I once did) But I got no where, I just didn't hear them anymore. Voids were coming to my heart and filling my ears and thinking, I didn't understand what that was about and it was really bothering me to get this tune back for some reason.

At this time I was really wondering was it someone that was praying for me or just the bells really out of tune at the times I did hear them in a different tune.

I was really searching for answers so I started to take it upon my self to learn Gods word with the bible, even though I didn't understand non of it, no one was teaching me about God and the church sure didn't teach it as well, I thought about that for a while and said well I'll give it some time and learn my self to see why I was born and there were a so called a God.

Those tunes never did come back, nor I heard them again from that church but as I learned the bible and grew with understanding and prayed for God to forgive me and come into my life and to open my ear's and eye's.

I was transformed, something took place to which still today I can't explain, I was now seeing and hearing a tone that was much better but closer to my heart. I never understood what that was about with the bells.

I now can say this for sure which I believe, that someone prayed for me and there prayer were answered as I understand prayer more now by faith beleive it had to been someone praying and God answering there prayers.

That was to start my path which was to lead me to fillful that prayer that must have been said for God to tap in when I just didn't care for him at the time and touch my heart and in a low different tone to give me a taste of what I was missing.

We are truely blind and if we think we know, we don't, if you think you understand you don't, if you allow Jesus into your heart as I know now, that what you can't do for our self He will do for you through the Holy Spirit.

Always have faith in prayers because God does hear them, don't doubt, don't waste time like I did when I could have had it then but didn't care and or had the time.

Today I look back and think to my self, no one was teaching me about God, and was wondering why, there was such a lack of it that I beleive because some did pray for me that, that led God to give me little things to see, taste and know and feel, thus given birth for me wanting to know more about that fine tune note giving sight, helping me to feel, see and think of things which gave me peace a feeling that touched my heart and help me see and know more about why the bells gave a different tone. (maybe it was an angel holding a part of that bell at the time), never know.

Now I'm passing this on to you, remember this my friends, If I pray for you and little things happens in our life which catches your heart, don't pass it up as a glich in your life style, It's turely a touch by the Holy Spirit for reasons which we might not know now but one day will and come to understand.​

God bless you all
Love
JJay