• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Trigger Warning To My Significant Other Part 3

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Psalms 53 verse 1-6

[1] The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.
[2] God looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, that did seek God.
[3] Every one of them is gone back: they are altogether become filthy; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
[4] Have the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread: they have not called upon God.
[5] There were they in great fear, where no fear was: for God hath scattered the bones of him that encampeth against thee: thou hast put them to shame, because God hath despised them.
[6] Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! When God bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.

Proverbs 2 verse

About 3 days ago God allowed me to hear where my ex best friend and my significant other were in a house and they were talking, and I heard my ex best friend washing plates. Apparently what God is showing me significant other eats meals that my ex best friend makes and they were in a home.

Shortly before this after I created a thread on this forum, in the house where he was staying in I heard someone washing, and I heard a female snapping at what I was saying.

Additionally God has shown me many times where I attend classes, and you, my ex best friend, and former classmates from high school are always around me

Do you know whatever you do affects me and has repercussions for me significant other?

A few days ago I was crying out to God in agony and significant other I heard your mother bawling out while I was praying. This happened two different times recently as least.

Significant other, your mother is a Godly woman. Why don't you pray with her and your relatives to see if I have been speaking the truth about what has been occurring in my life? Why don't you pray with your mom and family asking Jesus Christ to reveal to you all who my ex best friend really is? Why don't you all pray asking Jesus Christ if my ex best friend sexually abused me while I was unconscious or if I am lying just to make her look bad? Ask Jesus Christ if she is a Satanist? Ask Jesus Christ who sent her? Do you significant other and your family want the truth?

Who am I to you significant other? What do I mean to you and your family? Does my life even matter to you and your family. Or do you all just see me as an unfortunate problem that you can't get rid of. That anybody else but me is better. Where do I fit in? Do I even fit in at all in your daily life? Or do I fit it only at times where necessary. Why is it that you never invite me to your home?

Here is as follows:

1. Over 5 years ago you did not want to hear from me and treated me bad
2. At the same time you were keeping in constant contact everyday with my best friend
3. You took the time to spend time with her, while you continually ignored me for years
4. You only started listening after I sent you messages trying to explain what had happened
5. Despite those messages however, and me wanting to talk to you in person you ignored my requests multiple times. During this time however you were in constant contact with my ex best friend.
6. As a result, I have lost over 5 years I could have spent with my children. If you had bothered to meet me when I was asking you to ,my alter could have gotten to see my children years ago. But you did not want to meet me or spend time with me, you preferred being around my ex best friend. Your actions prove this
7. You spent all your time with my ex best friend when you could have taken the time to listen and reconnect with me in a meaningful way, including allowing my children to get to know me.
8. When God gave me the dream about you and my ex best friend, I came to you genuinely expressing my concerns, but you kept ignoring me.
9. Now after 5 years I am still in the same position I was in. I do not know my children, I have missed the most critical years of their lives, which I will never get back. Do you have any idea of the impact your actions have on me, on my life, on my time with our children?
10. Then to top it all off after I shared about how she behaved and what she did to me you simply did not care, but continued to hang out with her as if I said nothing at all. She is more important to you than me.
11. The conclusion my alter has come to is that you don't love or respect me. You don't want me around you and in your life daily. You already have my ex best friend, your true girlfriend, your true partner, your best friend. You purposely pushed me out of your life and spent time with her for years. She can come to your home whenever she wants. She can get in contact you whenever she wants which you don't mind. You make it a priority to keep in contact with her just to spend time with her in public and private, but with me it is the complete opposite. This is what your actions show. You can't love me and treat me like this.

And guess what? As usual I am left to bear all of this on my own. This is what I am dealing with, and this is only part of what I am going through. You and your family get to see our children grow up and I get to see nothing, I get to experience nothing. I am just left out.

Why don't you ask your male friends who I know, about the difference between the way you treat me and the way you treat my ex best friend, because there is a major difference that everyone sees including me.

• Prayers
Reactions: JCFantasy23

JazzHands

Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2018
Merseyside
✟59,314.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Waves, you're a kind soul and I wish you hadn't had to learn about life this way but hey... that's life!

Now... looking to the future... what are you going to do? There is a crusade going on... especially now.. and it needs soldiers!

We need people who understand the bible, see a vision for the abetter future and are willing to fight rather than behave like little sensitive wallflowers

Are you one of those people?

Upvote 0