• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Trigger Warning To My Significant Other Part 2

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I want to take this time to reveal what Jesus Christ has shared with me through dreams that I have not said to you before.

- I heard a phone conversation you had with someone where you said something like “she is involved in lotto scamming”? If she wanted money I would have lent her”.

- When I posted that I wanted to meet with you on this forum, a female asked you in person “she wants to talk to you”? (meaning me) Them you let out a huge sigh and said "Yes".

- When I posted something on this forum, immediately you called someone and talked to that person on the phone about what I said. You have a go to person, who you tell everything to, including whatever I say

- You and my ex best friend always seem to turn out at the same place at the same time. In one instance she was in front of me with her back to me, you were directly across from her and she was looking on you, and you did not look on her because you saw I was there but she did not see me. You both were staring at each other

- In a dream God showed me you and 6 male friends went somewhere, you saw my ex best friend there and even though there was no space, you squeezed beside her just to sit next to her. This is sometime after I told you she had sexually assaulted me.

- I went to a public place and saw you and two of my children. You were talking on the phone with someone and flirting, I could tell it was a female, having a good time. When you hung up you saw me and your face fell

- In the house I live in, to get me upset ,you were with a girl (she is short) and you had your arm around her and you were staring at me angrily. You have done this more than once in the home I live in directly in front of me

- Jesus Christ in a dream showed me that you and my ex best friend went out with each other talking and smiling. You were both in a computer lab, then afterwards you took her to a room and showed her a drum set.

- After I posted the thread on this forum "To My Ex Best Friend" in short period of time I heard a female calling someone saying "Tell my matey I am coming to see him tonight". When this person saw me she repeated what she said but dropped the word "matey" from it and lowered her voice.

- My ex best friend and another girl went to your home when you were not there. God showed me she was searching your home for something, I do not know what. She was looking under a sofa for something

- I saw my ex best friend manipulating my action using the occult to get me to do what she wanted, she had a hold on my mind

Simply put the above showed me several things:

1. Your ability to make excuses for my ex best friend actions are unbelievable. She can do anything she wants, and you will still find a reason, every time to excuse her. behavior. This includes her laughing at me often in public, this includes her sexually assaulting me. However you treat me the complete opposite. I am always to blame, I am always at fault. I am bad. There is no excuse for any behavior I have, for any action I take. I am always guilty, I am always at fault

2. You have no respect for me whatsoever. You come in the home I live in, just so you can throw other girls in my face, but I do not do that to you

3. Despite what you want me to believe, you and my ex best friend spend a lot of time together. You both sneak around in public just to see each other

Consequences

Proverbs 17 verse 13

[13] Whoso rewardeth evil for good, evil shall not depart from his house.

Proverbs 2 verse 1-22

[1] My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee;
[2] So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding;
[3] Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding;
[4] If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures;
[5] Then shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God.
[6] For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.
[7] He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly.
[8] He keepeth the paths of judgment, and preserveth the way of his saints.
[9] Then shalt thou understand righteousness, and judgment, and equity; yea, every good path.

[10] When wisdom entereth into thine heart, and knowledge is pleasant unto thy soul;
[11] Discretion shall preserve thee, understanding shall keep thee:
[12] To deliver thee from the way of the evil man, from the man that speaketh froward things;
[13] Who leave the paths of uprightness, to walk in the ways of darkness;
[14] Who rejoice to do evil, and delight in the frowardness of the wicked;
[15] Whose ways are crooked, and they froward in their paths:
[16] To deliver thee from the strange woman, even from the stranger which flattereth with her words;
[17] Which forsaketh the guide of her youth, and forgetteth the covenant of her God.
[18] For her house inclineth unto death, and her paths unto the dead.
[19] None that go unto her return again, neither take they hold of the paths of life.
[20] That thou mayest walk in the way of good men, and keep the paths of the righteous.
[21] For the upright shall dwell in the land, and the perfect shall remain in it.
[22] But the wicked shall be cut off from the earth, and the transgressors shall be rooted out of it.

My ex best friend flatters you on purpose. She was sent in our lives on purpose as others, to watch what I do and to report it etc. The persons who abused me knows exactly who you are and how you are. They study you and determine ways to influence you. They know that when a pretty female keeps saying something positive to you frequently, if not daily, that female will have you hooked completely. They have turned your ways against you for a particular purpose. God showed me that my ex best friend is associated with the number 666. That she is a bad person.

Flatter means the following

"to praise excessively especially from motives of self-interest"

"to praise someone in order to make them feel attractive or important, sometimes in a way that is not sincere:"

"to praise someone in order to get something that you want, especially in a way that is not sincere"

Galatians 6 verse 7 and 8

[7] Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
[8] For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.