• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Trigger Warning To My Significant Other Part 1

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
A few minutes ago Jesus Christ gave me a dream where you rated my eyes, lips, and intelligence as very low. You did not realize I knew, and stated to all the females present that you were going on stage at my former high school to list everything I did wrong.

I told you I would bring my children and your mother and you said go right ahead. I remember a girl started laughing about it, and perhaps others. Little later on I mentioned my eyes, lips and intelligence to you and your face completely dropped.

You see, you have been hating on me, not because I did anything to hurt you, but because you consider me to be very beneath you, having much less value than you.

Before all this Jesus Christ gave me a dream, that there was a traitor on a social media site. Later on God showed me how Jesus Christ was betrayed with a kiss from Judas. Know I understand what Jesus Christ is saying fully. He was referring to you.

As a result of what Jesus Christ has revealed to me, I will no longer make any effort to see you, talk to you etc, or establish any form of relationship with you whatsoever, which I am sure you will be very happy about. I will no longer be in your life.

A few years ago, Jesus Christ wanted me to take your surname as my own, I wanted a double barrel name ,but God wanted me to have your surname only, that can never happen. God had put two of us together because we complimented and fit with each other well. You do drama, where you pretend to be different characters at any one time, I have Dissociative Identity Disorder where I have different personality states, so you could perfect your ability as an actor by observing and learning from someone, who literally has different personality states. You always say you want to go to Hollywood, as an actor, I know people within that industry. You are outgoing, I am quiet, we both had the capacity to learn about each other, how to live together as two different people and as one, not exactly the same, but complimentary, each person having their own strengths and weaknesses and respecting that. Do you know that even before I knew what I knew know, I remember thinking, how I could pay off your mother's mortgage, so she no longer would have to worry about it.

In the past Jesus Christ has shown me that when you were weak, I held you in my arms more than once. When you were sick I visited you and was there for you. Unfortunately you only saw me as someone who is pathetic, less than, needy, insecure, ugly, unintelligent, someone who was less valuable than you.

I leave you today in the hands of Jesus Christ.

Matthew 25 verse 31-46

[31] When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
[32] And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
[33] And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
[34] Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
[35] For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
[36] Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
[37] Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
[38] When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
[39] Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
[40] And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
[41] Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
[42] For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
[43] I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
[44] Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
[45] Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
[46] And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.