• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Trigger Warning To My Significant Other: Keep Safe

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
This morning God gave me a dream where I saw the following words "It is safe to call again"in red colors. This dream is a warning from God himself, warning about this message.
The above message I know is not meant for me because my significant other do not communicate with me, he was sending that message to my ex best friend.

I love you significant other and I have been praying for you over and over again, telling you what Jesus Christ is saying, but you do not listen and want to hear what Jesus Christ is saying.

What I believe that Jesus Christ is showing me my significant other, is that my ex best friend keeps on congratulating you over and over again, and this is how she is manipulating you. In witchcraft I do know that spells can consist of chanting the same words over and over again, this is why it is easy for persons to use real witchcraft spells in popular music.

There is nothing I can do anymore. I will suggest asking Jesus Christ to give you the strength and the humility to obey his voice. That he will remove whatever manipulating that persons have over you. Pray that Jesus Christ will protect you and your family with the blood of Jesus Christ. Pray asking Jesus Christ to put the armor of God over you and your family. Ask Jesus Christ to send his angels to protect you and your family and to give you all wisdom.

Do not let anybody in your house that is not your close family for safety reasons. I do not care how nice the person may seem

Let me also repeat again, do not visit me at all, because persons want to harm me and those around me. Stay around close family members.

• Useful
Reactions: JCFantasy23