Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
jesusonthewaters.jpg

To love is to see and to be seen in one's totality

I shy away when the mystery of God’s love becomes close, yet hopefully each time this approach happens, perhaps I will draw back a little less. Grace is gentle with me, and from that, I deduce that it is the same for everyone. We are told not to judge for a reason, for in reality we only see in others what is in ourselves.

It is grace that knocks,
it is love that pursues,
when we fall
it is compassion that calls us,
when we lose our way
is the Good Shepherd
the lover of our souls
who picks us up,
for indeed love is grace,
we are all loved,
nothing can take that away.--Br.MD
“My child, even if your father and mother forsake you, I will never leave you, for I have your name written in the palm of my hand”.

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
We are told not to judge for a reason

Nonsence, we are told to judge with a right judgement and to be prepared to be judged by the same standard we have used to judge others.

It is the harsh hypocritically judgements we are not to make.

We are to love others as we love ourselves regardless of whether that love is seen by others.

Upvote 0

garee

Feb 18, 2013
✟22,818.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Nonsence, we are told to judge with a right judgement and to be prepared to be judged by the same standard we have used to judge others.

It is the harsh hypocritically judgements we are not to make.

We are to love others as we love ourselves regardless of whether that love is seen by others.

Harsh hypocritically evaluations we are to make like the sarcastic remarks that Jesus used to get under the skin of the matter. . Its the unseen lord that can rebuke .

Mankind to include the Son of man, Jesus had no power to rebuke lying spirits of error .

We do not wrestle against powerless, corrupted flesh and blood. We therefore have the power of the Father in our earthen bodies of death but it is not of us.

Upvote 0

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟417,675.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes love is the highest we can do in all its forms and blessing. We can all rise to this height through Gods love. We can have a better marriage we can be loyal in friendship. We can learn and grow after an encounter with the Lord. Where through certain substances that wouldn’t be true. It can totally turn us around. It can make meaning in a destroyed life. It can ease our pain and comfort our worried souls. Come to me all you wearied and heavy laden and I will give you rest, He says to us continually.

• Agree
Reactions: garee
Upvote 0