✟262,115.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Philippians 1:21 (NASB)
For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“to live is Christ”

This statement; to live is Christ, is not a grandiose statement... It is the statement that every Christian should say about themselves...

For this is the statement the heart makes, once it sees it’s death in Christ... Than by faith it says; it is no longer I that live but Christ that lives in me...

This faith separates the immature from the mature, the carnal from the spiritual... It separates the one who walks by the Spirit (faith) from the one who walks according to human wisdom...

This seemingly bold and larger than life statement, is exactly that... Larger then the self-life we were born into... This is living by faith; the faith of the heart turned towards God on a moment by moment basis..

For we are small and unknowing creatures, who have had eternity placed in our hearts... Therefore we sense a unsettledness because of the lack or the missing of something, and this something, is our fall into the life of this world when we lost our first created state.... And the return can only be filled by and when the heart turns to it’s Creator and remains fixed in it’s faith and desire towards Him...

And it can only remain fixed in it’s faith and desire towards Him, when it sees that it has died on the cross with Christ... For this is what the foundation of our salvation is, for from this foundation, will all things be established, and all things will be settled by and in the faith of this foundation....

For our faith is our relationship with Christ, to the degree one is, so is the other... Then that which follows; as a touch stone, is our relationship to righteousness is the measure of our relationship with Christ...

“and to die is gain”

For all increase in Christ comes through the dying and the resurrecting, be that the death of the body or the death of the self-life.....

Be blessed all in the dying and the resurrecting..

A fellow believer, Not me