To know Jesus and financial independence (and $215).

Shulamite:Maranatha!

Oct 13, 2017
Westernport
✟8,259.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello,

My name is Zachary. My prayer need is to apply all of Jesus commands to my life and for Him to provide for me $215 to purchase some information on how to start a small business in note brokering (if He is willing). I live in a small town and am currently unemployed so I'm hoping to make a turn around concerning financial independence. These two prayer requests are what I bring today. Please pray and thank you!

Our Master and Husband Comes,
Zachary Hammonds

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Try to sell your muscle for that money.

Dont seek for high position of office clerical jobs.
you can sell muscle by doing muscle jobs such as
couriers, deliveries, drivers, securities, parking officers, toilet cleaners, shoes reparation, plumbing repairs, dish cleaners in restaurants, waiter, hair cut (with some courses), motorcycle repair, tyre repairs, bakery staff, garden cleaner, massage man, cooking staff, shop attendants, salesman, pet care, baby supervisors, open a food stall, apply to work as labours in factories etc.

May be you should go to bigger cities for jobs.

Upvote 0

Oct 13, 2017
Westernport
✟8,259.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Try to sell your muscle for that money.

Dont seek for high position of office clerical jobs.
you can sell muscle by doing muscle jobs such as
couriers, deliveries, drivers, securities, parking officers, toilet cleaners, shoes reparation, plumbing repairs, dish cleaners in restaurants, waiter, hair cut (with some courses), motorcycle repair, tyre repairs, bakery staff, garden cleaner, massage man, cooking staff, shop attendants, salesman, pet care, baby supervisors, open a food stall, apply to work as labours in factories etc.

May be you should go to bigger cities for jobs.

Thank you Another Lazarus! I’m finding it difficult due to my lack of faith. So, please pray that God gives me the faith to find a job and become a diligent and hard worker. :)

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, may You be glorified by such a specific request by Your giving a specific answer in provision of this need. May this man glorify You in what You provide him with in the amount of $215 and in the business, whatever business, You allow him to serve You in. Amen.

Upvote 0

Oct 13, 2017
Westernport
✟8,259.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Father, may You be glorified by such a specific request by Your giving a specific answer in provision of this need. May this man glorify You in what You provide him with in the amount of $215 and in the business, whatever business, You allow him to serve You in. Amen.

Greg Merrill, sincerely I thank you. That is encouraging to see someone took some of their time to observe my petition and then pray in agreement with me. I thank God and you. :D

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Hello,

My name is Zachary. My prayer need is to apply all of Jesus commands to my life and for Him to provide for me $215 to purchase some information on how to start a small business in note brokering (if He is willing). I live in a small town and am currently unemployed so I'm hoping to make a turn around concerning financial independence. These two prayer requests are what I bring today. Please pray and thank you!

Our Master and Husband Comes,
Zachary Hammonds

:heart: Hello Zachary, praying for you. Welcome to CF. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
$215 to purchase some information on how to start a small business in note brokering (if He is willing).

What is note brokering ? is it money changer ?
or is it FOREX deal where you buy and sell forex on line ?

Be careful, there are many garbage program that would benefit only the sellers and not the buyers, they promise good things, only promises.

I suggest you apply jobs at the newspaper, or register at on line job providers.
there are lots of vacation as drivers, truck drivers, bus drivers, taxi, or personal chauffeur too. its not too hard to see that in the cities, available every day.

Upvote 0

Oct 13, 2017
Westernport
✟8,259.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What is note brokering ? is it money changer ?
or is it FOREX deal where you buy and sell forex on line ?

Be careful, there are many garbage program that would benefit only the sellers and not the buyers, they promise good things, only promises.

I suggest you apply jobs at the newspaper, or register at on line job providers.
there are lots of vacation as drivers, truck drivers, bus drivers, taxi, or personal chauffeur too. its not too hard to see that in the cities, available every day.

Charter Financial is the name of the company. Leland Von Syring I believe is the owner. charternotes.com is one of his websites. I found his advertisement in a home business/entrepreneur magazine and discovered the company is accredited with the better business bureau.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Charter Financial is the name of the company. Leland Von Syring I believe is the owner. charternotes.com is one of his websites. I found his advertisement in a home business/entrepreneur magazine and discovered the company is accredited with the better business bureau.

It would only benefit his company and the investor gains promises.

Come on, dont hesitate to sell your muscle for hire.
If necessary move to big cities as many people do for more vacations.

Upvote 0