To hoggers everywhere: I want my share of toilet paper, folks!

Have you recently "hog bough"t toilet paper?

• Yes, I bought more TP than my typical share.

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • No, I've only bought my usual pack of TP.

Votes: 42 87.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

All4Christ

✙ The Handmaid of God Laura ✙
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Mar 11, 2003
PA
Visit site
✟1,021,660.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
We just went grocery shopping today. It was our usual day, and we intended to buy no more than the usual. We got there just after the doors opened on a Monday morning. It was already packed, and most of the goods were already gone. Most people had their carts loaded to a ridiculous extent. The lines went on forever. Someone looked at my (relatively) sparse cart and told me to use the express lane, so I did.

All paper products are gone. This includes toilet paper, paper towels, Kleenex, napkins, you name it. All but a handful of canned vegetables are gone. The meat is half-empty. Bread is half-empty, and the tortillas are about ninety percent gone. Jams, jellies and peanut butter are scarcely represented. Bottled water looked sparse. Frozen goods are not looking good.

There was still plenty of fresh produce, pet food, soft drinks and chips. Oh, and alcoholic beverages abound.

Yesterday, I told someone that you know it will be bad when the dog food starts to deplete, but it will be really bad when we start to run out of dogs.
Just get some flour and yeast and you will be covered for bread :) Mashed up avocados and tomatoes instead of PB&J. Can berries for the jam and pickle fresh veggies for the canned vegetables. Hankerchief instead of tissues; dish towels instead of paper; etc etc ;)

Upvote 0

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟97,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I hope things dont get worse, such as massive food shortages. You might need a gun to protect your home.
Unfortunately, I think it is almost a certainty that this will happen.

Upvote 0

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟97,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I don't know how many people here have heard of Steve Quayle. He's a Christian author and documentary film maker. He gets into some pretty far out stuff, but he's also very knowledgeable in a lot of areas. In the video he is interviewed on a number of subjects including natural and economic disasters as well as the coronavirus. He says life as we have always known it is pretty much done and over with. Is he right or wrong? None of us know exactly what is coming but he gives us a lot to think about.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
He says life as we have always known it is pretty much done and over with. Is he right or wrong? None of us know exactly what is coming but he gives us a lot to think about.
?
The Bible says it doesn't matter if he is right or wrong.
Trust the heavenly Father, and trust Jesus, for eternal life,
as the life we now live is about to end.
The life (society/ the world) on earth today, according to all Scripture, is deceptive and death dealing.
Only a few turn to Yahweh, and His Kingdom is at hand.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Président on tv now and to a question "when", he said July or August
of course, no one knows if the warmer temps will kick it out OR if it will run it's course by summer
"of course" ? is the 'official' politically correct stance.
IF it can be found, (it was years ago online freely found)
see what the households in Europe did in the middle/black plague/ ages did
which did not see harm nor death in their own families...
I don't know if it is known that they "knew" they would be 'safe' or not,
but we can know today what happened in the past, who was 'safe' from the black plague and what they had done/did/ .....

Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟961,095.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
of course, no one knows if the warmer temps will kick it out OR if it will run it's course by summer
THIS ARTICLE discusses the occurrence of covid-19 in the southern hemisphere (which is in its late summer). There doesn't seem to be a consensus, yet.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
THIS ARTICLE discusses the occurrence of covid-19 in the southern hemisphere (which is in its late summer). There doesn't seem to be a consensus, yet.
Can two or three of us get together and come up with a consensus then ? (now) ? Today ?

:)

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
of course..... is my sentence not anything official

experts on news now are saying if ONE person is sick in family, EVERY member of family needs to quarantine for 14 days
And in a family, historically, who is likely to not recover, and who is certainly likely to recover, per the statistics ?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sabertooth

Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟961,095.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

charsan

Charismatic Episcopal Church
Jul 12, 2019
South California
✟62,421.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well with all this they, whom ever they are, have won and we have now lost our freedom and we will continue to lose more. Because of the panic we freely give our freedom up. Goodbye America forever

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
The world was and is stupid and leading to destruction.
God's people were trained by Yahweh better than that. And when they did as Yahweh said, He did as He Promised and did not put any of the diseases on them that He put on the Egyptians, etc.... See His Manifold Promises in His TORAH, PROPHETS and PSALMS, as well as in the New Testament.

Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟961,095.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well with all this they, whom ever they are, have won and we have now lost our freedom and we will continue to lose more. Because of the panic we freely give our freedom up. Goodbye America forever
We are still free to get sick...

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
IT was not so many years ago, it was known and spread that "a Bible believing people" cannot be imprisoned.... (I believe Paul said imprisonment of himself did not restrict the Gospel, but just the opposite ! ) ....

• Agree
Reactions: charsan
Upvote 0