To hoggers everywhere: I want my share of toilet paper, folks!

Have you recently "hog bough"t toilet paper?

• Yes, I bought more TP than my typical share.

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • No, I've only bought my usual pack of TP.

Votes: 42 87.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟961,095.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A portable bidet bottle and a towel like these on Amazon

Amazon.com: bidet bottles

Even a regular water bottle would do. You could even use a garden sprayer (that has never had garden chemicals in it.)
If they are not powerful enough, you can always upgrade...! ;)
Super Soaker
full

(Tim Allen grunt: MORE POWER...!)​

Upvote 0

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟97,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
God, in the Garden of Eden gave us our optimal diet.
Genesis 1:29 ¶And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

That diet is fruits, grains, nuts, and vegetables which contain/produce seeds. If you study it carefully it is an alkaline-forming diet which keeps the immune system at it's highest possible strength. Then he told the Isrealites that if they would obey him diligently that they would get none of the diseases the rest of the world contracted.

Exodus 15:23 ¶And when they came to Marah, they could not drink of the waters of Marah, for they were bitter: therefore the name of it was called Marah.*n3
24 And the people murmured against Moses, saying, What shall we drink?
25 And he cried unto the Lord; and the Lord shewed him a tree, which when he had cast into the waters, the waters were made sweet: there he made for them a statute and an ordinance, and there he proved them,
26 And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the Lord that healeth thee.

So, God gave us the optimal diet in Eden that naturally keeps our immune systems operating at it's optimal strength. He then laid out behavioral conduct for us which includes foods that we are never to eat. The diligent hearkening to God's laws and trusting in Him gives us the peace that Jesus promised for He said He would give us His peace of mind. That is also very important for the immune system as peace of mind, i.e. lack of stress, is also a huge factor in keeping our immune systems working at their optimal levels. Complete trust in God is absolutely vital to our health.

Now, how many people are diligently hearkening to God's plan for us? How obedient are we to God's word? And then we are surprised when we are subject to the same diseases that those who pay no attention to God's leading are affected by?

I am completely convinced that complete trust in God, including obedience to His instructions to us on health, sanitation, and behavior, will keep us from getting the diseases the rest of the world gets. Our body will function the way God designed it to function in that regard for God has given us His word that this will happen. The question is, do we believe it? When healing the blind man Jesus told us that our outcomes will be according to our faith in God's promises. Do we really believe the following?
Psalm 91:1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.*n1
2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.*n2
14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.*n3

Our cure for disease is not found in a medical establishment that does not follow God. To trust in man is folly and we as Christians ought to know that. Our cure for disease comes only from our heavenly Father who loves us enough to give us knowledge, understanding, and wisdom as well as rules to live by which will protect us from a world being ruined by sin. He has told us so in His word. The question is: Will we truly trust God in all things?

Upvote 0

sunshineforJesus

is so in love with God
Feb 19, 2014
Sterling Ct
✟716,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The bigger question is why are they buying guns and ammo? You can't shoot a virus, lol.

My dad owns a gun shop and says He cannot keep guns and amo in stock especially 9 millimeter.

• Informative
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

blackribbon

Not a newbie
Dec 18, 2011
✟190,401.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
The bigger question is why are they buying guns and ammo? You can't shoot a virus, lol.

Are the ammo shelves empty? However, ammo and guns used to put meat in my freezer on a regular basis that the grocery store isn't able to provide right now.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

blackribbon

Not a newbie
Dec 18, 2011
✟190,401.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Yes ever since this virus his business has gone through the roof.

People are hoarding everything it seems. They are out of control.

I made a joke that if I made a post saying that sardines and ranch dressing prevented coronavirus, the salad dressing aisle would suddenly stop being stocked. After the Ranch dressing was gone, people would grab french or thousand islands in hopes that it might do the same thing.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Need answers

Feb 8, 2020
Ohio
✟19,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My friend told me the reason they are buying so many guns and amo is fear of looting.Crazy huh.
Im sure that is why. People are losing their jobs. Maybe gun owners fear an increase in crime.

• Agree
Upvote 0

klutedavid

Dec 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia.
✟244,844.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I went shopping this morning.

Given that I have a more than ample supply of toilet paper.

As soon as the super market opened the shutters I was overcome by the herd mentality, and followed the herd to the toilet roll aisle.

The herd is strong who can resist it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I've ignored this thread until today. I went out to do my weekly grocery shopping; and the shelves were practically bare.

I walked out with a gallon of milk, a bottle of ketchup, and about 10 bananas.

I drove to another store, a little better, but not by much. I found a jar of mayo, 12 cans of tuna; and I took the last two gallons of OJ. When I got to checkout; she took 4 cans of my tuna, saying there was an 8 can limit. No bread, either store!

Both stores were packed full of customers and stockers. Obviously the customers were taking the stock, faster than the stockers could get it on the shelves.

This makes absolutely no sense!

• Informative
Upvote 0

klutedavid

Dec 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia.
✟244,844.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I've ignored this thread until today. I went out to do my weekly grocery shopping; and the shelves were practically bare.

I drove to another store, a little better, but not by much. I found a jar of mayo, 12 cans of tuna; and I took the last two gallons of OJ. When I got to checkout; she took 4 cans of my tuna, saying there was an 8 can limit. No bread, either store!

Both stores were packed full of customers and stockers. Obviously the customers were taking the stock, faster than the stockers could get it on the shelves.

It makes perfect sense to the herd.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others

What I want to know is how China, throughout their ordeal---kept their shelves stocked!

Upvote 0