to him who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit, it will Not Be Forgiven.

Jude1:3Contendforthefaith

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
• Blaspheme - To speak irreverently about God or sacred things.

And anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but to him who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit, It Will NOT Be Forgiven.
Luke 12:10

I saw a video a couple of years ago on Youtube that had Atheists Purposely and Knowingly blaspheming The Holy Spirit and denying God. They will Never Be Forgiven for what they have done.

Others actually refused to do it and I think it was because they had a little bit of belief that God was real and what they were about to do would seal their fate forever.

I think it's going to be the same way when people take The Mark Of The Beast and Worship The Beast in Future Events. Many are going to do it, but some people know that if they do it they will be Tormented Forever and Ever in The Lake of Fire for doing so:

Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “
If Anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be Tormented With Fire And Brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of Their Torment ascends Forever and Ever; and They have No Rest Day Or Night, Who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”

• Revelation 14:9-11

• Haha
Reactions: ShamashUruk

Douglas Hendrickson

Site Supporter
Sep 27, 2015
✟133,415.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Basically, blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is SEXUAL PERVERSION.

Because the Holy Spirit is the spirit of holy love.
And the Holy Ghost is the ghost of holy love.

HOLY LOVE IS SEX, THE LOVE GIVEN BY GOD.
"Created male and female."

So not only is speaking, and otherwise acting for or in favor of perversion, actually speaking against God, ACTING TOTALLY IN OPPOSITION TO HOLY GOD LOVE is what sexual perversion is.

And we all know how those practicing perversion come to claim that they were, "born that way," so it the unpardonable sin becomes irreversible. It has become their identity - THEY ARE TOTALLY LOST IN IT.

• Haha
Upvote 0

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Basically, blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is SEXUAL PERVERSION.

Because the Holy Spirit is the spirit of holy love.
And the Holy Ghost is the ghost of holy love.

HOLY LOVE IS SEX, THE LOVE GIVEN BY GOD.
"Created male and female."

So not only is speaking, and otherwise acting for or in favor of perversion, actually speaking against God, ACTING TOTALLY IN OPPOSITION TO HOLY GOD LOVE is what sexual perversion is.

And we all know how those practicing perversion come to claim that they were, "born that way," so it the unpardonable sin becomes irreversible. It has become their identity - THEY ARE TOTALLY LOST IN IT.

The definition of Blaspheme is TO SPEAK irreverently about The Holy Spirit. It has nothing to do with sex.

Those who have committed sexual sins Can Repent And Be Forgiven. Those who have blasphemed The Holy Spirit Will Not Be Forgiven Ever.

Upvote 0

Douglas Hendrickson

Site Supporter
Sep 27, 2015
✟133,415.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
The definition of Blaspheme is TO SPEAK irreverently about The Holy Spirit. It has nothing to do with sex.

Those who have committed sexual sins Can Repent And Be Forgiven. Those who have blasphemed The Holy Spirit Will Not Be Forgiven Ever.
Indications are that "irreverence toward the sacred or inviolable" is part of the definition of "blaspheme." Try looking at a few more definitions of "blaspheme.

There is no greater irreverence toward no greater Sacred Being than sexual perversion versus the mind of God.

• Haha
Upvote 0

Douglas Hendrickson

Site Supporter
Sep 27, 2015
✟133,415.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Perversion is not just some "sexual sin." It is TOTAL REBELLION against the will and way of God.

I already pointed out how the perversion addict becomes convinced that "God made me that way." Hence in his very own eyes there is no possibility of repentance and forgiveness.

• Haha
Upvote 0

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Assuredly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they may utter; but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit Never Has Forgiveness, but is subject to eternal condemnation
• Mark 3:28-29

• Haha
Upvote 0

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Perversion is not just some "sexual sin." It is TOTAL REBELLION against the will and way of God.

I already pointed out how the perversion addict becomes convinced that "God made me that way." Hence in his very own eyes there is no possibility of repentance and forgiveness.

You're Wrong.

Sexual Sin Can And Will Be Forgiven If The Person Repents.

Paul is Specifically speaking to people In The Church who used to be these things showing that a person Can Repent and Be Forgiven:

Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither Fornicators, nor idolaters, Nor Adulterers, Nor Homosexuals, Nor Sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.
1 Corinthians 6:9-11

Sexual sins can be repented of and forgiven and have nothing to do with blasphemy of The Holy Spirit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Upvote 0

Douglas Hendrickson

Site Supporter
Sep 27, 2015
✟133,415.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Assuredly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they may utter; but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit Never Has Forgiveness, but is subject to eternal condemnation
• Mark 3:28-29
Exactly. That's what I say.

Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is a real thing, not just some attitude of mind. Not just some speaking.
That is partly why it turns out to be "unforgiveable," that it is SO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING OF REDEMPTION. It is actions totally against the Spirit of God, actions reinforced by [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] that become part of a "life style." Not simply the thought that those actions might be worthy or good and that expressed in DIRECT OPPOSITION TO GOD THE WAY OF DIVINE SPIRIT OF LOVE, (what I take to be your understanding of "blasphemy"), no they are real actions over time being immensely reinforced.

• Haha
Upvote 0

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Exactly. That's what I say.

Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is a real thing, not just some attitude of mind. Not just some speaking.
That is partly why it turns out to be "unforgiveable," that it is SO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING OF REDEMPTION. It is actions totally against the Spirit of God, actions reinforced by [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] that become part of a "life style." Not simply the thought that those actions might be worthy or good and that expressed in DIRECT OPPOSITION TO GOD THE WAY OF DIVINE SPIRIT OF LOVE, (what I take to be your understanding of "blasphemy"), no they are real actions over time being immensely reinforced.

You are Equating blasphemy of the Holy Spirit with Sexual Sins and they are Not The Same Thing At All.

Like I showed you in • 1 Corinthians 6:9-11 Sexual Sins Can Be Repented From And Forgiven.

Sexual Sins and blasphemy of The Holy Spirit Are Two Totally Different Things All Together.

• Haha
Upvote 0

Douglas Hendrickson

Site Supporter
Sep 27, 2015
✟133,415.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
You're Wrong.

Sexual Sin Can And Will Be Forgiven If The Person Repents.

Paul is Specifically speaking to people In The Church who used to be these things showing that a person Can Repent and Be Forgiven:

Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither Fornicators, nor idolaters, Nor Adulterers, Nor Homosexuals, Nor Sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.
1 Corinthians 6:9-11

Sexual sins can be repented of and forgiven and have nothing to do with blaspheme of The Holy Spirit.
That simply REINFORCES what I said. Homosexuals and especially sodomites (given they are mentioned separately), quite specifically WILL NOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

In recognizing the sin that is unforgivable is that blasphemy that consists of perversion actions, there is the understanding that the "homosexual" claims to be a homosexual, takes this as his identity, and hence remains FOR HELL FOR EVER. That is qua homosexual, in accord with the claim of I Cor. 6:9.

I already pointed out that homosexuality TOTALLY DENIES THE (male + female) IMAGE OF GOD and hence is not some mere "sexual" sin.

• Haha
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That simply REINFORCES what I said. Homosexuals and especially sodomites (given they are mentioned separately), quite specifically WILL NOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

In recognizing the sin that is unforgivable is that blasphemy that consists of perversion actions, there is the understanding that the "homosexual" claims to be a homosexual, takes this as his identity, and hence remains FOR HELL FOR EVER. That is qua homosexual, in accord with the claim of I Cor. 6:9.

I already pointed out that homosexuality TOTALLY DENIES THE (male + female) IMAGE OF GOD and hence is not some mere "sexual" sin.

You are saying that a person can not repent of sexual sin and that is simply Not True.

• Haha
Upvote 0

Douglas Hendrickson

Site Supporter
Sep 27, 2015
✟133,415.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
You are saying that a person can not repent of sexual sin and that is simply Not True.
Nope.

It is you that is talking of sexual sin, not me. Homosexuality is total distortion and denial of the sexual and therefore cannot be "sexual" or "sexual sin." But whether we agree to view it that way, that is somewhat a different issue.

What I am pointing to is what you pointed to with I Cor. 6:9, that the homosexual (not someone who has been released from practicing perversion and is no longer "PRAISE GOD!" a homosexual) that that state of being is itself the ultimate of blasphemy. What is to be the temple of the Holy Ghost (vs. 19) is totally given over to what is totally against the Spirit of God - nothing of redemption in sight.

In this context I am wondering about the distinction often made between the "homosexual who practices, acts on his desires" and the "homosexual who refrains from practicing." Is the latter, the one who refrains from such actions," correctly included in the reference to "homosexuals" in I.Cor. 6:9?

• Haha
Upvote 0

Douglas Hendrickson

Site Supporter
Sep 27, 2015
✟133,415.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
You have been Refuted by Holy Scripture. Now Move Along.
FUNNY GUY.

'You have been Refuted by Holy Scripture" was always my best argument.
Nothing about how what the other says relates to that Scripture, of course.

• Haha
Upvote 0

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I've already explained to you how and why you are wrong.

• Blaspheme - To Speak Irreverently about God or sacred things.

It has nothing to do with Sexual Perversion. Sexual Sins and Sexual Perversion Can And Will Be Forgiven If The Person Repents and Asks For Forgiveness.

You Are Just Wrong and Peddling A Lie.

• Haha
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Douglas Hendrickson

Site Supporter
Sep 27, 2015
✟133,415.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private

It has nothing to do with Sexual Perversion. Sexual Sins and Sexual Perversion Can And Will Be Forgiven If The Person Repents and Asks For Forgiveness.

So that's the one and only and total definition of "blasphemy"?

I came across one that included "irreverence toward the sacred or inviolable." Could that not be the heart of what it is to blaspheme and the speaking is almost secondary? (To the total definition, that is.)

Suppose there were such a thing as "acting totally against the Sacred." Some action, say, qualifies as that. Could not that action be considered the ultimate of blasphemy, since it not only is speaking but doing?

• Haha
Upvote 0

Douglas Hendrickson

Site Supporter
Sep 27, 2015
✟133,415.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private

I came across one that included "irreverence toward the sacred or inviolable." Could that not be the heart of what it is to blaspheme and the speaking is almost secondary? (To the total definition, that is.)

Suppose there were such a thing as "acting totally against the Sacred." Some action, say, qualifies as that. Could not that action be considered the ultimate of blasphemy, since it not only is speaking but doing?

• Haha
Upvote 0

Douglas Hendrickson

Site Supporter
Sep 27, 2015
✟133,415.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private

• Haha
Upvote 0

Douglas Hendrickson

Site Supporter
Sep 27, 2015
✟133,415.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private

• Haha
Upvote 0

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Someone who is Unrepentant in general of these sins will not inherit The Kingdom Of God Yes, But If They Repent and ask God To Forgive Them He Will.

But Equating blasphemy of The Holy Spirit with these sins (Listed in 1 Corinthians 6:9-11) is just not correct because people Can Repent from them but They Can't Repent from Blaspheming The Holy Spirit.

• Haha
Upvote 0

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

I mean if they are including these sins While They Are Blaspheming The Holy Spirit I guess it could be considered that.
That does happen in black masses. People do sick sexual perverse things while they blaspheme. I'm not talking about those people though. I'm talking about regular people with sin problems.

• Haha
Upvote 0