Visit site
✟9,714.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
c83f0f3e.jpg

Dear heavenly father,
I come to you Lord on behalf of my sister here. If it be your will for her to go on this missions trip,Lord, than I ask that you give her peace Lord. Let her know that you will provide for her if this is what she is supposed to do. She needs the funds Lord God to go on this trip and she needs them right away. So again I ask that if it be your will than give her peace that all will be taken care of. Give her strength and courage Lord to go out there and do your work. To go out and magnify your name. To teach other's about your love and mercy. We praise and worship you Lord. In Jesus name, Amen

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
O glorious Father, let Your Will be done in our sister's life. Bring to her Peace as she waits on You, knowing that You are able to provide for all her needs. Lord God, bless this young woman, give to her wisdom and understanding so she may go before others strong in Your Word. My Lord, lead Scruffy as she gives to You this trip. Let Your Hand guide her and keep her. In the Glorious name of Jesus Christ i pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
O glorious Father, let Your Will be done in our sister's life. Bring to her Peace as she waits on You, knowing that You are able to provide for all her needs. Lord God, bless this young woman, give to her wisdom and understanding so she may go before others strong in Your Word. My Lord, lead Scruffy as she gives to You this trip. Let Your Hand guide her and keep her. In the Glorious name of Jesus Christ i pray, Amen
:prayer:
Father, I stand in agreement with this loving prayer. May THY will be done. Thank you for this and for all you do. Thank you for joining us in prayer, Amen!!

Upvote 0

Lightbearer3

Veteran
Apr 21, 2007
✟17,630.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
praying about whether or not to go on mission. If it's right can you pray that I will recieve $500 before sunday! thanks

I am not asking for money, I am just praying that God provides it!
This is something I've always wanted to do myself, either the lack of money or my work has stood in my way.

Lord I thank you that you see her heart that says; here I am Lord send me. Her treasure is laid up in heaven, for that is where her heart is. Father if it is your will that she go on this mission trip, I ask you not only to provide the $500.00 but extra for needs she may have while doing your work on this mission trip. In Jesus name amen

Upvote 0