• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

to go or not to go

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by scruffy1986, May 8, 2007.

1. scruffy1986

scruffy1986 Guest

+0
    praying about whether or not to go on mission. If it's right can you pray that I will recieve $500 before sunday! thanks

I am not asking for money, I am just praying that God provides it!

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. tergail

tergail I am a child of God

+89
    Christian
    Married
    [​IMG]

Dear heavenly father,
    I come to you Lord on behalf of my sister here. If it be your will for her to go on this missions trip,Lord, than I ask that you give her peace Lord. Let her know that you will provide for her if this is what she is supposed to do. She needs the funds Lord God to go on this trip and she needs them right away. So again I ask that if it be your will than give her peace that all will be taken care of. Give her strength and courage Lord to go out there and do your work. To go out and magnify your name. To teach other's about your love and mercy. We praise and worship you Lord. In Jesus name, Amen

3. allieisme

allieisme I am ME

+344
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Republican
    Praying for you.
    If it is meant for you to be on this missions trip, then you shall receive the funds needed for you to go.
    I'm praying that the decision has already been made for you.
    :pray:

4. burn97

burn97 A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway

+2,377
    Christian
    Married
    O glorious Father, let Your Will be done in our sister's life. Bring to her Peace as she waits on You, knowing that You are able to provide for all her needs. Lord God, bless this young woman, give to her wisdom and understanding so she may go before others strong in Your Word. My Lord, lead Scruffy as she gives to You this trip. Let Your Hand guide her and keep her. In the Glorious name of Jesus Christ i pray, Amen
    :prayer:

5. ForeverHopeful

ForeverHopeful Senior Veteran

+666
    Catholic
    Married
    Father, I stand in agreement with this loving prayer. May THY will be done. Thank you for this and for all you do. Thank you for joining us in prayer, Amen!!

6. Caprial

Caprial Well-Known Member

+99
    Christian
    Married
    I'm praying for you.

7. brachah

brachah Legend

+2,072
    Judaism
    Private
    praying, with thanks to the Lord our redeemer. in christ jesus name n will. amen.

8. Lightbearer3

Lightbearer3 Veteran

+83
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Republican
    This is something I've always wanted to do myself, either the lack of money or my work has stood in my way.

Lord I thank you that you see her heart that says; here I am Lord send me. Her treasure is laid up in heaven, for that is where her heart is. Father if it is your will that she go on this mission trip, I ask you not only to provide the $500.00 but extra for needs she may have while doing your work on this mission trip. In Jesus name amen

9. scruffy1986

scruffy1986 Guest

+0
    Thanks, I have decided to go! I am in a position where i can make that decision.