Non-dispensationalist
✟359,067.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Latest edit - Oops, my theory has a flaw, go to post number 3 in this thread....

The number of the beast's name is 666. If it follows gematria (which that might not be the case at all), then in the name, these letters must appear within the name having one of these combo's to get that last 6 of 666

For example, to get six, using an "e", somewhere in the name, there also has to be an "a".

base numerical equivalents:
1 a
2 b
3 c
4 d
5 e
6 f

to get 6, here are the combos:

f

e a

d b, d a a

c c, c b a, c a a a

b b b, bbaa, b a a a a

a a a a a a

We can probably throw out "a a a a a a" as unllkey, too many a's for a person's name. Also the same for "b b b", "bbaa" , and b a a a a". So that would leave....

f

e a

d b, d a a

c c, c b a, c a a a

I'm thinking "c a a a" is another unlikely combo. That leaves.....

f

e a

d b, d a a

c c, c b a,

So what I am saying is to focus on that last six. For example, in the name "Solomon", there is no "6" combo in that name. Whether the name of the beast is one name or a first name and last name, we don't know.

But here is another clue, the person's name also is to be imprinted on the hand or forehead, so it is probably not a long name. Maybe a short name, or a short first name and short last name.

Some-one with computer programming skills could write a program, using those combos, to go through different data bases of names and see what turns up - to, firstly, to see which names contain the last six. Creating a list of potential names.

Once that list of "6" in the name found. Then run another gematria program, of only those names - to see which of those yield the "666".

Of course, a computer program could go through a data base calculation name values without two steps involved. So maybe my idea is only good for someone, apart from a computer program, who is trying to eliminate names quickly.

Last edited:

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,067.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The number of the beast's name is 666. If it follows gematria (which that might not be the case at all), then in the name, these letters must appear within the name having one of these combo's to get that last 6 of 666

For example, to get six, using an "e", somewhere in the name, there also has to be an "a".

base numerical equivalents:
1 a
2 b
3 c
4 d
5 e
6 f

to get 6, here are the combos:

f

e a

d b, d a a

c c, c b a, c a a a

b b b, b a a a a

a a a a a a

We can probably throw out "a a a a a a" as unllkey, too many a's for a person's name. Also the same for "b b b" and b a a a a". So that would leave....

f

e a

d b, d a a

c c, c b a, c a a a

I'm thinking "c a a a" is another unlikely combo. That leaves.....

f

e a

d b, d a a

c c, c b a,

So what I am saying is to focus on that last six. For example, in the name "Solomon", there is no "6" combo in that name. Whether the name of the beast is one name or a first name and last name, we don't know.

But here is another clue, the person's name also is to be imprinted on the hand or forehead, so it is probably not a long name. Maybe a short name, or a short first name and short last name.

Some-one with computer programming skills could write a program, using those combos, to go through different data bases of names and see what turns up - to, firstly, to see which names contain the last six. Creating a list of potential names.

Once that list of "6" in the name found. Then run another gematria program, of only those names - to see which of those yield the "666".
We can take this a step futher. From the refined combo list of....

f

e a

d b, d a a

c c, c b a,

If a name contains one of those combos - then none of the other letters can be in the name, because that would exceed the "6".

For example, if a name contained the letter "f" - then none of the other letters, e , a , d , b , c could be in the name.

Another example, if a name contained the combo "e a", then none of the other letter could contain an additional e or a. Nor a d, c, b, f.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,067.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

oops, my approach has a flaw I did not consider that there could be a 6, by having letters add to get 16 - which there are way too many combinations..... "h h" for example.

Back to square one....:doh:

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,055.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Who cares about the identity of the Anti-Christ?
We will know who he is when he takes dictatorial power over the One World Govt. But we Christians, living in the new nation of Beulah, will not have to take his mark and we also must oppose the peace treaty he makes with our leaders. Isaiah 28:14-15, Daniel 11:32

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,067.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
What if it's a different language alphabet and numerical system than the one your using , what then?
Funny how most westerners think the bible is an English book just because it's written in English.
Sure, you are right of course. Here is the link I use....Gematria Value - English Gematria Calculator It gives Hebrew, English, Simple, gematria.

The language issue is another reason the number of his name may not have anything to do with the spelling of his name.

Upvote 0

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I've been at square one forever. Endtimes is of no interest to me. I'm a child of the King of Kings and Lord of lords. Hallelujah!!!
Then why are you posting in the eschatology sub-forum?

Upvote 0