want-love

Dec 17, 2016
united states
✟36,489.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No, the flesh can only be Crucified once.

For the Flesh to be Crucified means to be Regenerated through The Holy Spirit, unto Newness of Life.

The Believer is therefore Dead to the Flesh
Rom 6:9-11
9) Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.
10) For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.
11) Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
i understand that people sin again and again and is regenerated by god

Upvote 0

want-love

Dec 17, 2016
united states
✟36,489.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Therefore a Christian is, Dead to the Law, Dead to the Flesh, Dead to Sin how then does a Christian Sin?
can you deny that you sin? you would be a liar, the one who says "i do not sin" is a liar, the bible says

Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
why are you arrogant and impatient with your brother?
I gave you Scripture which cannot be Refuted it is Truth, but you come back with.

can you deny that you sin? you would be a liar, the one who says "i do not sin" is a liar, the bible says

An Accusation,..... I gave you Scripture which contradicts your Belief, Doctrine, and what you have been taught.

Rather than believing Scripture, you say,... If I say I cannot sin I am a liar, because Scripture says so.

Well it doesn't say so, and I gave Scripture which says you can't sin, but you don't want to believe the truth, you would rather believe the Doctrines of men.

Post One scripture where is says, a Christian Can sin.

I gave a bunch which says a Christian Can't.

If you find a contradiction, then it is on you to prove the truth of what Scripture is actually saying.

Start with a Christian is.
1) Dead to the Flesh
2) Dead to the Law
3) Dead to Sin

How then does a Christian sin?

Refute what Scripture says.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

want-love

Dec 17, 2016
united states
✟36,489.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Sin, yes. I sin again and again. Same old sins! I repent but again, i sin the same old sins. A never ending circle!
this happens to me brother, and along with all christians, but some of them don't recognize they sin, they think they are pure saint and obedient but there are sin that we not ever know we commit

Upvote 0

want-love

Dec 17, 2016
united states
✟36,489.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I gave you Scripture which cannot be Refuted it is Truth, but you come back with.

An Accusation,..... I gave you Scripture which contradicts your Belief, Doctrine, and what you have been taught.

Rather than believing Scripture, you say,... If I say I cannot sin I am a liar, because Scripture says so.

Well it doesn't say so, and I gave Scripture which says you can't sin, but you don't want to believe the truth, you would rather believe the Doctrines of men.

Post One scripture where is says, a Christian Can sin.

I gave a bunch which says a Christian Can't.

If you find a contradiction, then it is on you to prove the truth of what Scripture is actually saying.

Start with a Christian is.
1) Dead to the Flesh
2) Dead to the Law
3) Dead to Sin

How then does a Christian sin?

Refute what Scripture says.
so the scripture says that christians do not sin
and the scripture says the all people included christians sin

and it's not a contradiction because jesus carry with the sins so we are innocent
nonetheless we commit mistakes all the time, you can't deny that saying is my own doctrine

Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
this happens to me brother, and along with all christians, but some of them don't recognize they sin, they think they are pure saint and obedient but there are sin that we not ever know we commit
But Scripture says this about a Christian sinning.

Rom 6:6,7
6) Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
7) For he that is dead is freed from sin.

Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
so the scripture says that christians do not sin
and the scripture says the all people included christians sin

Post it, I'm not taking your word for it.
Refute the Scripture posted.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Goatee

Jesus, please forgive me, a sinner.
Aug 16, 2015
Under a Rock. Wales, UK
✟77,615.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Divorced

I agree my friend. Satan sits on my shoulder!

I love God dearly though.

Upvote 0