Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Friends for past some days, i am not able to read any prayer request or pray for them. I am really disturbed by the challenges i am facing in life and family

You can pray that God renew my spirit and help me to continue praying for others here

God bless!

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Friends for past some days, i am not able to read any prayer request or pray for them. I am really disturbed by the challenges i am facing in life and family

You can pray that God renew my spirit and help me to continue praying for others here

God bless!
Praying our Great God brings times of refreshing and strength to you and family.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Praying our Great God brings times of refreshing and strength to you and family.
I join in this prayer for relief and peace, refreshing and strength.

Upvote 0

thelord's_pearl

Dec 5, 2018
ON
✟32,481.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear Father God, I pray you will help Mydreams with the challenges he is facing right now in order for him to have the strength to continue to pray for others, or to give him the strength to pray for others even once in a while in the midst of his challenges, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; He delivers them from all their troubles. The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. The righteous may have many troubles but the LORD delivers him from them all. Psalm 34:17-19

Upvote 0