• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

to be a christian and have the messiah delusion

thesunisout

growing in grace
Site Supporter
Mar 24, 2011
He lifts me up
✟159,601.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am aware of the foundation
what should i have faith in?

Friend, you need to have faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and trust Him for your salvation. You are a sinner like me and you need the blood of Jesus to cover your sin so that God can forgive you. Your belief that you are the Messiah is preventing you from having the real Messiah in your life, the Lord Jesus Christ. You need Him! After all of this talk, you still are in desperate need of Jesus Christ, and until you surrender even your identity, you will not see Him. I am praying for you friend. God loves you so much and you will find out when you release this and surrender all to Him. God bless.

Upvote 0

xounstaer

his qualities..
Jan 23, 2011
netherlands, eindhoven
✟16,090.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
that allready happened and i felt it as well, sometimes i slitt feel his scars. any ways when it comes to believing and realising what i been throuh, because i am sick as well, i still realise he lives inside me or is inside me for good and worse. rather for good ofcourse.

it's not llike i dont believe or havent met jesus yet, there's just more to it.

and no i am not the one who was crusified 2000 years ago but i feel him today as it is, plus my believe in myself of course that's the base. extra is my experience with the sun. and all the labour i tried putting into by good faith.

but lately i talk less so sorry if i replie late it just eternal life keeping me away from this life as in believing this life, since there's some unbelieve against eternal life inside me, eventhough i am not the leastets believer.

Upvote 0

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
The thing is, if you believe you are Jesus Christ in the flesh, there is nothing more that anyone can say to you. Maybe you want that.

They put three people who believed they were Jesus Christ together in a room and in the end all they did was argue. You don't want that, do you?

I just think if you want to be something, be the Hope of Integrity or something. I will pray for you.

Upvote 0

xounstaer

his qualities..
Jan 23, 2011
netherlands, eindhoven
✟16,090.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i can share this with the world or you, there's enough keys on the keyboard. but am i willing to talk, if so what shall i say. what can i tell; i will update this under the messiah delusion or complex.

awarenes;

am i supposed to convince you that i am the messiah, or did i encounter a problem regarding me being a messenger and try to testify what i witnessed.
i feel bad and hurt for still so long getting these anoying replies lately.
or all the criticisme, and how i should be and do.
i surrendered into the holy ghost, gave my life as a mindset away. totally giving into lettin god rule me, i dont struggle i dont fight, ii am barely even aware of myself anymore or ther world i live in.

my mind did overload and i took enough closures. i've had it with some throughly since a while. there's nothing left for me to say.
i get mistaken [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] not knowing this and that while nobody is a step ahaed in the right direction. this world is a structural hypocritics place.

some are young, i did all i can to make mankind last since each has been young and innocent.
there is no truth in fairytales, i am in a state of awarenes though that i dont need anyone to take my trouble away. find it hard to say i erase others blaim and take away your sin.
heaven exists surely and if hell does to that would be where i can do things having more effort. heaven does not require someone to step up and crumble the sin within, since heaven is perfect.

i have no use in heaven is my pathology, unless there is war in heaven. but i doubt that, there is not even bad people in heaven and god is there anyway.

i live to do what is good, or i be aware of trying so.
i did so ever since i saw the truth, not one lie passed my lips and at the glimpse of that which is a treasure of life; i was allready walking in front of you.

being just there wasnt enough. and i was not close nore far away. i was there all the way.
also the bible says besides anyone and the ways of life that just being settled isnt good enough, its suggested that we are on the go being busy doing good and accomplish things within that.

so here we are didnt suffice. now what are we of too. and me, i am not really waiting for a guide as how to cure. i rather leave earth today as well as this body i cary since whatever i say or do is not required for the truth to keep moving forward with its tail from the past.

anything that is in life or was taking place in life is held within the truth and it requires nothing.
i have no decent conversations since i am aware whatever i talk about the issue me and christianity or the whole universe, sounds ridiculous in anyone elses sight. and is most ouut of the common.
i became so much aware not only of how uncommon it is to stand in this place suggesting i have a message for you meaning something to you about me and be for real. but also that i am seen as a confused person or am just hated by half my environment due to thiis message.
and how i am not required to you or most of you.
in any way since you are one way better of then me if you have a good life. and since you think my brain is cracked for me to say he rose in me out of the past and took hold of me. and showed me a signal meaning the source of real daylight which is orange with black burnining liquid.
a star or the sun or a lamp or light or anything which gives light one might get burned by, unless it is a fake light.
but due to all lots of things in this earth its thought i am not aware of the way pieces fit.
or that i didnt ssurrender and layed my life in gods hands and the worlds hands. but i am not from yesterday. i do know very well what christianity is, and what my place is in between

there was never another reason for me to speak asides hoping to be accepted and found treasurable on earth

at what foot should i've starten of.

think for ten minutes how awfull a life can be in between the nice moments and evoluted by the surface it encounterred.

i asked for a fish and you gave me a stone.
i asked for a snake and you gave me a bread.

that's most of half the world at war just fighhting a war in hibernation mode. i am awake i see pretty clear.

i trust the truth which is enough, how it works is simple and i rely on it.
i got enough of truth till i die, which is nothing since truth carries on.
i just hope and wish that one day before i die somebody realises i've been to wicked and aware in facts and sights of truth within life
and without words can be, just like sight telling enough.
i just wish i have reason left to live, remember jesus died first and then the mysterious happennings acured, thats why i wish the same otherwise its a batlle.
i get the theology i am well aware, truth is the way it has been set by experience
i think i rather have some underrstanding in a different way where you dont doubt or fear me.

god defines what is to stay bound, the truth does define all it has and has been to become. and i cant get human feedback since i get xplained sick or look like a fool here.

thanks for reading.

, we'll meet one day 'all' again no doubt

Upvote 0

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
God grips the man who grips the truth, but only the man who hears it shall live.

You have gotten stronger in the truth, well done, but exercising once is not enough.

Look to your Heavenly Father, to guide you, He will protect you in all your ways.

Upvote 0

xounstaer

his qualities..
Jan 23, 2011
netherlands, eindhoven
✟16,090.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
thank you for your reply.

i am getting more active online again, but i think most has been said here.
unfortunatly one person hooked of this topic cause i said confusion may lead to more wisdom in the end, and to take a go on that, or take two blocks

yet i needed no word since 2004 am greatfull for tha state i am in now despice all misoury.

maybe i will be posting a bit in other sections/areas/topics.

this was it for now, and on i/we go

Upvote 0

xounstaer

his qualities..
Jan 23, 2011
netherlands, eindhoven
✟16,090.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I know i might sound wicked about this messiah issue. or anyway.

you say i will get too see god. now i have seen god already i tell you besides that then it is hard to say what is god. otherwise i may not be so secured about this. i see god everywhere good is at least.

but i also believe to have truly met gods glorie in many ways. but in one specific experience i saw its fullest glorie. in which i got sight or was given sight underneath his glorie and saw the revieling true god of israel

i still live yes

besides this experience i see him in all good. which takes part of his glory.
What then was revealed to was the inner or inside or beneath his glor. a treu passion

I mean it to be truly so
has anyone else not noticed god in this life

Upvote 0

xounstaer

his qualities..
Jan 23, 2011
netherlands, eindhoven
✟16,090.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I was not through yet

has anyone nit yet meet god but want to i wish for them to notice his glory and see him beyond that.
i can also wish for someone once again to meet him so that he or she also gets too see reveilingly as in revelance who and what is our god in fullest clearency

forgive me if i sound strange but i do wish so for someone in the future to again meet him

Upvote 0

xounstaer

his qualities..
Jan 23, 2011
netherlands, eindhoven
✟16,090.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
jusr wanted to say left. i do believe it is the same god we speak of
and before me another person might.ve seen or met him. or will so after

i already have to never forget. and i doubt i will have that encounter again. words can not truly express how precious the moment wa
and still remains with me.

maybe it can cope a bit against the depressions of my own life

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
i'm happy to see that you are doing fine. haha don't worry though ( sarcasm )... not only will Christians persecute you but most people will tend to not understand your spiritual experience.

there is a fine line between sanity and insanity. I think most humans are a little bit of both.

Upvote 0

xounstaer

his qualities..
Jan 23, 2011
netherlands, eindhoven
✟16,090.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
lately i am thinking of figuring out with after also having red the koran [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]ta and the whole of the bible who i am suppused to put all togather it is clear i am not a regular christian.

especially what i experienced i combination with what peulus says and the message from mohammed towards the last prophet (or the returnal of christ (crusified and living on)(sometimes i will still feel the pain in my hand as welll as feet)

this in combination with what i allready said about 'jona' in combination of reminding the law says jesus would be called emmenual god be's with you as jesaja says.

instead of that he is called the saviour and through us all i felt and witnessed his resurectiojn within me.

which started with spontaniously looking at the swun with clear bleu sky seeing the blackorange liquid flowing. the sign.

now i feel my yourney has far ended after the past three years but still yet i have to live iand i try to remein sober and not think people will try to kill me again or that they will plot to do so.

after all kejafas was att now this time i may live i hope so please pray for me i am your brother and fellow believer in christ though my name is stein de moor. where the last part of my name is my stephfatheres name.

i look forward to being more active and speak with you more. perhaphs there might be a delighted way of talking about this i know in truth and i hope for me as well for you not just my truth.

since i know what the difference means and i am being honest with you as i have been.

again pray for me that i may get back my freedom. till then this is about it. i dont get the chance this way within an our and within lock up to really think about my future or the future which i have thought about a lot.

i wish for man kind to live on.

and here may i ask forgiveness for cursing at the eart in a outragious way feeling therefor guilty in which goes on , anyway...

i recall damascus and what the bible reads.

Upvote 0

xounstaer

his qualities..
Jan 23, 2011
netherlands, eindhoven
✟16,090.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I understand that we all want to keep there. similar doctrine down

but I also note that there is only one a whole although it is said ye are gods. I believe in a universe anyway .
even after having read the Koran / sjitta and when I got over the ordinary normal Muslim in the Netherlands , there is nothing wrong with that combination to me .
otherwise expect Muslims iday isa would still return they expect a messenger , now I 'm not shcreeuwen from the rooftops as before but there is no doubt in me ....

be gekruisig in Christ and to live, read your Bible, there is also stressed how the fork inserted into the stem does leave the truth come first, as you would put in the Bible you in me read today to the reader as it was intended .... that reads differently when you consider that account is taken of future readers once christ has returned.

may I also remind Timothy and brievan of paul and wedero find ho oak can be an example of how I can serve you. approximately the same as the reason of my participation road

pray fo rmij that I am clear and in truth speaking alongside faith is of course also money and treatment and work and homes and cars and kinderren and families and elderly drivers, but pray that I clearly iin truth talk to you .

I am not lying when I say emmenual and jona in a sense to have known still to know . without stays ; new that is not complete.

Jesus was the example of a fulfillment of the law , lhjet logical consequence .

Now we are here , and I typed this.

Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
of the highest importance is that God is with us and we with God. God shall always lead us in the right direction. no confused part of our soul can forever lead us away because of the love God has for us and the love we now have for God. in spirit and in truth we worship God and we are set free in the truth and no man does rule over us for we are in Gods kingdom with all virtues and good things. I do pray for you and I know that no matter what situation that you are in that God remains the same and will preserve us. we must only keep our hearts pure towards the Lord and to all others.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

xounstaer

his qualities..
Jan 23, 2011
netherlands, eindhoven
✟16,090.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
where is the discipline, no man is to be ill stand up around 7 or make it ten and check from top to too then write down the ten commandment as you know them and ask yourself this. am i bipolair. should be 3 am then i guess to get healty or 3 pm :)

Upvote 0

xounstaer

his qualities..
Jan 23, 2011
netherlands, eindhoven
✟16,090.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It is now around 3 o'clock in the night from Saturday to Sunday or half-way on the night of zaterderdag to Sunday which for us means the last day before resuming all the regular work, I do not work well unless the night guard is called but it is there is already one in the department.

What I wanted to do now and what happens there before was music and short but also luisterren comprehensive news and I looked at the moon, how I could see beyond run along a branch with some leaves. Most are still in place, which leaves I mean. then equally between writing up here before I listened to how hard people have. That is what prompted me to write in mind that there are many collectors in the world. Something readable

Think you have a number of stories about bums or disasters and is all negative.

Now I say that I voluntarily write, but there must be a purpose I think about it, but rest anything I can say. In the following sentences

I Bacht me this or thought me so much before I now tell me a way to go inside all that which is in me came in how to be able to bear to get to where we want to be. at a point Not because you want to know where his or noods of myself because that onafgesnede to hear though I and we and we are in the right form. That all of us are never ready is quite sure? should not think that we have finished what we have to.

I once saw a story about a young man who had problems and courses but did keep clean, he also suffered from a story in because he was older he berikte a point in which he showed that what is best for a group or does everyone that gene is what constitutes the group that includes what the group stands for and that remains within the group or what everyone has gevormt constant or anyone. Now this was about the group including himself: he was even an award for verhaaal hot; "a beautiful mind" translated from English. Even I can see a goal that I do not say this first rush and to know and remember.

I have one hour to type this over and send so that it can also be read on your screen. I would have ended with decent woordenals or equal what is that to you a hie me what else happens? in case you're wondering what I do, actually mostly a simpelle routine normally as most but that's when things are going well now as then. Just my way of which writing, in the past decades, there is certainly a / 1. It is also a given that if you want to write down what thank you both at the same time doing just about about it yourself. Of course, there must be the force, will or wish to be there, the force, or will wish to continue to write. Otherwise it's just a statement that I say may he stay with me? Definitely I will be working on more to ask all of you like it?

major I wanted to know meant something, preferably a lot and so tweee with words or a very thick book around the world and everything in everyone to freely create perfect or there in each gaval as much as possible to life. But if you read this and maybe it does not agree with you in some ways I like to read or hear what it wanted to see, or do not you?

I see a slim chance, namely to explain that my life know it is not always equally enjoyable for whom you. I bedeol I also want kinderren and on holidays and their own particular computer or expensive clothing and shoes. It would also be nice if I did not sneak to smoke, and everyone always find the coffee too strong or understand and in my opinion, but also understanding not so much, just general. and there is that can then where two words or a duimdik book are the solution fo rmogen. Unfortunately, two books I had not enough and two words were three too many. So I still laugh again while moving this piece of fabric.

On the radio I heard something about biting the dust. But like I no longer want to do about a half hour. In this hope I still have sent a useful chat

Fri gr.
stein the moor

Upvote 0

xounstaer

his qualities..
Jan 23, 2011
netherlands, eindhoven
✟16,090.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I was thinking to tell how well I've done my best here once I submit my stash nicely in the evening. and I have the whole week really home cooked potatoes with broccoli and spinach and Brussels sprouts, and also different kinds of meat. In addition, may I ookw honor in bath and fifteen minutes smoking on the anderre side. also do i put neatly coffee mn neighbors and sometimes they do I take neat mn medication and I am doing again over the internet which maintain contact or send money (I still have some time to check) also do IKD e birds some to donate food and my room is always neat. I do mn washes turn and I make the department clean, in short, has never been as good as now, as well the weekend also goes well I may Monday accompanied out a round wall up and can I have a Tuesday sports, so that's something to look forward to. additionally comes mn stepdad Sunday along if it is good in the morning and koomt mother a while back also along as the litter flatcoats four pieces are out the door to their owners. and I have also spoken mn real father he has applied for money to buy clothes and a bicycle, if it goes well he bike if need still here. (he has ever been to India on the bike), I try now to call him every day and remember to ask for help him buy clothes than it is now, because money has already succeeded :) go along danny regularly along and I seen mn aunt again. only the aunt mn real father must I call for it would maybe still do come along with mn nephew rien. I also have swept the courtyard but should that again soon, autumn leaves, sweep, further on there is good weather, all in all, all conditions excellent. some twittering what I think is right and or forums look and it was so well again. beautiful piece for now on my timeline. gr mine

thank you hans I asked if he would appreciate if I often call and once a day he finds enough. I also have some burden among its members, I believe he also said he was because something. mn real father had absolutely not easy, he still wandered the streets and zn family home it once was all wrong. and now it is not everything psychiatry where it is not wanted to go he sits still, but with a little help from the nurses and me and some prayer will be fine, but pray that it may come with me and him well and that we both can get. raisl the weather

I happen gisterren sat on the bed and I thought of a Bible story in which someone says you do not, forget me now I thought my prince as it were, was gone and I got tears in my eyes and I thought to myself, who do I now remind me who I had to remember to whom should I think after I as what was, as it were in jail. and it was my real father. I called him immediately gisterren and he said you're clairvoyant which I replied yes. When I said yes again he was very heavy and was again the hope of giving because he did not know how to get to and done with something between him and sat me in the past, something not so prettigs say. I told him today or gisterren all that forgive him and I said, today too say but by the verplgeing I told them meee have to buy clothes.

while he always said when I'm deceased do you remember me though. but I think he is just starting to zn new life, he is now 52 and goes for first-time buyers as well as clothes. he was without seeing me for the past two years and while I was deep in the Holste of the night (every night) awake in hell, he kept saying. Now I do not really believe in hell but I do know what it is to difficult to do. he was thinking about zn life etc. and how all sin could have been. another life differently all right. he must now learn to cycle again say as a new person in a hurry, of course, we do take our luggage with us

Upvote 0