Queen_E Formerly Soldier <3
Jul 7, 2010
New York
✟12,690.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
:doh:I have come to the realization that I give TMI.

:wave:Hi... I'm Star.
:puff:I didn't know I had a problem until. I was awarded the TMI Award.
but that's when I realized I need help. I tried hard to restrain myself. I started having chills:bbrr: then the night sweats came in.:ahem:. It was horrible. I found myself geting irritated easily and starting having fits and rages:destroy: I just felt so ashamed:sadd: But I said, :unbelievable:"No! you must beat this! You can get out of this insane paranoia of giving way TMI. I just have to have another TMI FIX! I just need it!! I can't help it... I have to say it!! I JUST CAN"T HELP MEE SELF!! noooooo:nooo:.

My world fell apart. Then I kept seeing "MOST LIKELY TO GIVE TMI" award and :tantrum: I Had a fit! I mean why? Why am I so addicted to TMI? I realized I had a problem :nowords:.
The first step to recovery. Now I await my recovery to become a former TMI MEMBER. I want to put the past behind me. So I'm happy to say that I have been TMI FREE for a good 2 seconds and I feel great. :hoho: Thanks for your help guys! without you I wouldn't have known I had an issue!:hrelax:Ahhh TMI FREE...

OH snap... Wait. I got the good story teller award too? hmmm...how so?
oh wait. creative too? AWESOME!

"I just want to say that without you guys I wouldn't have made it. I LOVE YOU MOM!!"

So if there is anyone else who wants to be TMI free I suggest...CONFESS you have a problem!! YOU NEED HELP!! :satisfied:There are good people who know how you feel. :) We are here to help.

haha^_^ I must laugh at myself. lighten up peeps :D enjoy.

Starnchrist

Jul 7, 2010
New York
✟12,690.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Me too.

Funny thing. I actually thought about this topic yesterday while having diarrhea.

THE THE ABOVE QUOTE^^ COME ON' I MEAN HOW COULD I GET THIS AWARD!!! I DISAGREE. I THINK I ONLY GOT IT CAUSE I WAS TALKING ABOUT GUYS AND HOW YOU NEED TO KNOW THEM BETTER EVEN WHEN THEY FART. THERE YOU GO I GOT THE TMI AWARD FOR THAT ONE STATEMENT. GEE THANKS.

Upvote 0

kevlite2020

rawr means I love you in dinosaur!
Sep 11, 2008
Florida
Visit site
✟35,700.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
THE THE ABOVE QUOTE^^ COME ON' I MEAN HOW COULD I GET THIS AWARD!!! I DISAGREE. I THINK I ONLY GOT IT CAUSE I WAS TALKING ABOUT GUYS AND HOW YOU NEED TO KNOW THEM BETTER EVEN WHEN THEY FART. THERE YOU GO I GOT THE TMI AWARD FOR THAT ONE STATEMENT. GEE THANKS.

eww girls don't fart. I'm deeply offended that you even spoke about farting. You should get a double TMI master award!

Upvote 0

Starnchrist

Jul 7, 2010
New York
✟12,690.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Notice I didn't say girls first. I was talking about another thread how people need to get to know one another. I said some people don't even get the chance to hear their bf's or gf's first before they get married or something close to that. But the word fart was never mentioned. the word I used was Boof

Upvote 0

Starnchrist

Jul 7, 2010
New York
✟12,690.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I heard a story about a woman who was going to bed. It was a cold night. She got into bed and bundled herself up real good. Then her husband comes and gets into bed and bundles himself up and suddenly... PRAAAm... yeah... he laid one. She was so pist off she almost divorced him for that. lol So yeah girls are sooo ewww. We don't talk about that stuff!! anyway. Fine enough with the boofing diarreah upset stomach...and blah blah. This will be my last TMI POST I PROMISE!! I AM NOW 1 Second TMI FREE!! ^_^ Lawdy Lawdy CF MADE ME A MONSTER!!!

Upvote 0

Verve

No grit, no pearl.
Apr 12, 2011
✟24,640.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Me too.

Funny thing. I actually thought about this topic yesterday while having diarrhea.

TMI is like verbal diarrhea. Someone who has it really seems to have difficulty stopping. ^_^

Today at work the guys were once again discussing farting.
I really don't care to hear about your plans to dutch oven your wife tonight. :dontcare:

But then one guy started talking about how much his wife farts in her sleep. :doh1:

Then another guy shared that they were making him feel lonely.
So it took us a second to snap out of the state of shock this statement has us in. :freeze:

One of the other guys finally asked "How does this conversation make you lonely?"

He said "Because I don't have anyone."

So the fact that he doesn't have anyone in bed next to him farting is making him lonely. :destroyed:

Honestly the discussion about giving your spouse a dutch oven or how much the other woman farts in her sleep did not make me lonely.

My co-workers have a problem with TMI...they really do,this is a mild discussion compared to some things I've heard.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Starnchrist

Jul 7, 2010
New York
✟12,690.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Thats what I'm saying Thank ful. No you didn't kill the TMI thread. LOL. There is crazy TMI then there is like EWwwy Girly TMI I think. lol Saying the "F" word... and I'm talking about the "*art" word is Ewwy enough for us gals. yes I do get it. talking to much about it and the dutch oven (Which by the way is the first time I even heard that term for it) does cringe me out. Okay. i said it once. that's enough. Okay. Okay... :whyy:Why did I get that Nomination? :( for reals... Now I'm wonderin' sheesh. I am so HURT:puff:. ^_^.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Stravinsk

Neo Baroque/Rococo Classical Artist
Mar 4, 2009
Australia
✟9,955.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hmm.

Seeing as how I won the TMI vote - and the OP was in the running for 4th - I'm curious if there should be a drama category next time. :p

I actually don't care about winning the category. The reason I suspect I got it was because of one of the sexual debate threads - where I used some history and habits to present a point that really wasn't repudiated. It might have been TMI - sure, and it might have been a little more honest than most people want to hear.

If it *wasn't* that - *shrug* - then I'm simply guilty of providing too much information to make a point - which I don't think is a bad thing.

Anyway - take the poll categories with a grain of salt. Someone might be voted best *whatever* - but it doesn't make it true - any more than something is true simply because it is agreed upon by the masses. That goes for me and Fremdin's "most talented" wins(who here knows about hidden talent not expressed?) as well as someone who is *not* known as a "prayer warrior" but does his or her praying in secret as Christ commands.

Or wait - is that TMI?

Upvote 0

Reborn_in_Christ2003

May 10, 2004
Whiteman AFB
✟8,911.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
eww girls don't fart. I'm deeply offended that you even spoke about farting. You should get a double TMI master award!

Exactly...Now guys, we can FART!! I do however know a girl that could win a burping contest any day of the week. That was always a good time at summer camp.

Upvote 0

Keri

Jan 1, 2006
✟51,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
This thread makes me wanna
Skype-emoticons-19-puke.gif
and
Skype-emoticons-06-crying.gif
at the same time... never clicking on this thread again...

Upvote 0

Starnchrist

Jul 7, 2010
New York
✟12,690.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Sorry to my lovely's who may have just been .... disgusted...

Soo... TMI ANONYMOUS ANYONE? I DON"T WANT TO BE KNOWN AS THE TMI GIRL SOOOOOOO.... With that being said...

:nowords: I solemnly swear not to speak of anything gross or that might imply TMI in a gross manner.

:thumbsup: Have a nice day folks. I wish that category was never put up in the awards.

Upvote 0