US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have a health condition called TMAU. I have had it since my late sophmore year in High School. When I eat certain foods that are high in an essential nutrient called choline (such as eggs or fish) my body has an odor from my pores that smells like the food. I have suffered with the condition for a long time. I learned to manage the condition by not eating choline foods often and I did not have many odors but found I had more peace on the low choline diet. I am 31 now. Six years ago I tried a homeopathy energy medicine for stress and I had a bad stomach ache. I then had worsening symptoms such as swelling and paleness to my skin. My symptoms got worse until around 4 years ago I could no longer drive because my body was too weak. I recently was told by the Lord that I was deficient in choline because of my low choline diet and that the symptoms had been worsened by the homeopathy product I tried 6 years ago and that is still in my body worsening my symptoms. The Lord told me I have a choline deficiency because of my low choline diet. I am no longer on a low choline diet. I am taking a choline supplement each day. I find that my odors have not been as difficult to manage as when I was in high school. They are less and I have more peace. Caleb has been very kind and gentle to me even though I have TMAU. He knows I have had odors and problems with odors but he tells me it does not happen often and that it does not hurt him. Caleb told me that the odor is not strong and that it only happens a couple times a year that he can notice. Caleb is helping me heal from choline deficiency and has helped me heal from pain about having TMAU. He is very gentle with me. I have PTSD from having TMAU but since meeting Caleb and falling in love with Caleb, my pain has softened a lot. Caleb is a blessing to my soul and heals my heart. I love him very deeply. I wanted to share with Christian Forums that I have TMAU so that my friends here understand why I am healing from a deficiency and that I had been on a low choline diet to manage my TMAU. Below I have attached a reference about TMAU. Blessings
Trimethylaminuria | Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center (GARD) – an NCATS Program

Stellar Vision

Mar 17, 2004
Raleigh, NC
✟138,183.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You'll probably want to check this out.

Carnitine is also a source of trimethylamine, so completely eliminating ALL animal products (meat, eggs, fish, milk, cheese, etc.), and not just cutting back on them, while eating your vegetables would get you your necessary amount of choline without all of the excess that could contribute to the odor.

Apparently brussel sprouts, marinara sauce, cooked kale, spinach, peas, cauliflower, broccoli, corn, etc. are all good sources of choline. You'll want to eat these whole foods instead of just the supplements, because the whole foods have other essential nutrients along with the choline that help your body function properly.

The other nutrient of concern would also be B12 if you've been cutting out all of those animal products. You don't want to play around with deficiencies in B12, because it can result in anemia, neuropsychiatric disorders, and permanent nerve damage due to elevated levels of homocysteine in the blood.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You'll probably want to check this out.

Carnitine is also a source of trimethylamine, so completely eliminating ALL animal products (meat, eggs, fish, milk, cheese, etc.), and not just cutting back on them, while eating your vegetables would get you your necessary amount of choline without all of the excess that could contribute to the odor.

Apparently brussel sprouts, marinara sauce, cooked kale, spinach, peas, cauliflower, broccoli, corn, etc. are all good sources of choline. You'll want to eat these whole foods instead of just the supplements, because the whole foods have other essential nutrients along with the choline that help your body function properly.

The other nutrient of concern would also be B12 if you've been cutting out all of those animal products. You don't want to play around with deficiencies in B12, because it can result in anemia, neuropsychiatric disorders, and permanent nerve damage due to elevated levels of homocysteine in the blood.
Thank you so much for your words and the videos! They have helped me. Blessings to you.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I recently was told by the Lord that I was deficient in choline because of my low choline diet and that the symptoms had been worsened by the homeopathy product I tried 6 years ago and that is still in my body worsening my symptoms.
This is practically or actually impossible for any true homeopathy product or method. If not confirmed by physical testing , it would not be wise to accept that a homeopathic substance caused any harm at all - let alone
since it is a microscopic amount , that any of it would remain after even a few months , much less years.

In sharp contrast though, things like Mercury (NOT a healthy product), that is one of the most if not the most toxic substances on earth, and can cause (and does cause) quite numerous problems in millions or billions of people. (This is one example of a common toxic present in our current (and for the last 150 plus years and more - remember the "mad hatters" were poisoned by Mercury and went mad from it, literally) .

Homeopathy or similar practices have been used for thousands of years and are 'universally' safe, it takes a great deal of effort on purpose to make it unsafe. (by a user or a practitioner) .

Reactions: Bluerose31
Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This is practically or actually impossible for any true homeopathy product or method. If not confirmed by physical testing , it would not be wise to accept that a homeopathic substance caused any harm at all - let alone
since it is a microscopic amount , that any of it would remain after even a few months , much less years.

In sharp contrast though, things like Mercury (NOT a healthy product), that is one of the most if not the most toxic substances on earth, and can cause (and does cause) quite numerous problems in millions or billions of people. (This is one example of a common toxic present in our current (and for the last 150 plus years and more - remember the "mad hatters" were poisoned by Mercury and went mad from it, literally) .

Homeopathy or similar practices have been used for thousands of years and are 'universally' safe, it takes a great deal of effort on purpose to make it unsafe. (by a user or a practitioner) .
Thank you for your response. God bless you :)

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Thank you for your response. God bless you :)
Your welcome.

If you have found a good doctor who knows how to test all these things properly and accurately , WONDERFUL ! If not, keep under your doctor's care, of course, and ask for help finding better/ more/ different tests to see more clearly the causes and effects of various things.

Sunflower lecithin is almost always wonderful and free of toxins, as you apparently are aware (from other posts of yours).

It is still not as safe as homeopathy, btw. (rancidity inside a capsule is difficult to identify, but happens) . But the "feeling bad" after any kind of treatment or supplement has reasons that are often hidden or unknown to someone not skilled in such things. For instance, the beginning of a healing process (or a 'cleanse'), often is accompanied with pain head to toe as the body detoxifies and starts to recover from years of poisoning or deficiencies and/or malfunctioning. The "feeling like flu aching in every bone" is common results of many different beginning health regimens, and sometimes later also, as toxins stored deeper in the body or brain become 'mobile' as the body starts to eliminate them.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Your welcome.

If you have found a good doctor who knows how to test all these things properly and accurately , WONDERFUL ! If not, keep under your doctor's care, of course, and ask for help finding better/ more/ different tests to see more clearly the causes and effects of various things.

Sunflower lecithin is almost always wonderful and free of toxins, as you apparently are aware (from other posts of yours).

It is still not as safe as homeopathy, btw. (rancidity inside a capsule is difficult to identify, but happens) . But the "feeling bad" after any kind of treatment or supplement has reasons that are often hidden or unknown to someone not skilled in such things. For instance, the beginning of a healing process (or a 'cleanse'), often is accompanied with pain head to toe as the body detoxifies and starts to recover from years of poisoning or deficiencies and/or malfunctioning. The "feeling like flu aching in every bone" is common results of many different beginning health regimens, and sometimes later also, as toxins stored deeper in the body or brain become 'mobile' as the body starts to eliminate them.
Thank you for your words. Blessings :)

Upvote 0

FightTheFlesh

Sep 10, 2016
Detroit
✟20,306.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have a health condition called TMAU. I have had it since my late sophmore year in High School. When I eat certain foods that are high in an essential nutrient called choline (such as eggs or fish) my body has an odor from my pores that smells like the food. I have suffered with the condition for a long time. I learned to manage the condition by not eating choline foods often and I did not have many odors but found I had more peace on the low choline diet. I am 31 now. Six years ago I tried a homeopathy energy medicine for stress and I had a bad stomach ache. I then had worsening symptoms such as swelling and paleness to my skin. My symptoms got worse until around 4 years ago I could no longer drive because my body was too weak. I recently was told by the Lord that I was deficient in choline because of my low choline diet and that the symptoms had been worsened by the homeopathy product I tried 6 years ago and that is still in my body worsening my symptoms. The Lord told me I have a choline deficiency because of my low choline diet. I am no longer on a low choline diet. I am taking a choline supplement each day. I find that my odors have not been as difficult to manage as when I was in high school. They are less and I have more peace. Caleb has been very kind and gentle to me even though I have TMAU. He knows I have had odors and problems with odors but he tells me it does not happen often and that it does not hurt him. Caleb told me that the odor is not strong and that it only happens a couple times a year that he can notice. Caleb is helping me heal from choline deficiency and has helped me heal from pain about having TMAU. He is very gentle with me. I have PTSD from having TMAU but since meeting Caleb and falling in love with Caleb, my pain has softened a lot. Caleb is a blessing to my soul and heals my heart. I love him very deeply. I wanted to share with Christian Forums that I have TMAU so that my friends here understand why I am healing from a deficiency and that I had been on a low choline diet to manage my TMAU. Below I have attached a reference about TMAU. Blessings
Trimethylaminuria | Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center (GARD) – an NCATS Program
Hello, Bluerose. First off I want to tell you that I am soooo sorry that you suffer from this horrible disease. I know it's a humiliating condition because I believe I also suffer from this illness. I may not be able to help like I wish I could but I just wanted to tell you that I feel your pain. For years I ran from this disease. I refused to believe that "I" could have such an illness. I even began to despise other sufferers because I felt like "there's no way that I could be considered one of these people" (I know it's terrible but that's how I felt at first). I admit that I even laughed at the disease when I first found out about another sufferer complaining of a flatulence odor (this was before I found out it was a chronic disease or incurable illness). After having so many comments in the workplace and public areas as well as other numerous humiliating incidents and doing a bit of research on it and finding out that there was no cure for this, the laughing stopped! I could no longer make light of the situation. I felt that I had no where to run, and no where to hide! I tried to constantly run from this humiliating reality and I really want to believe it's all in my head as my family and friends would tell me, but the world told me that I was disgusting and less than human because of this! I wanted to believe my family and friends but if they we're telling me the truth then why did the majority of the world tell me otherwise? I could no longer deny it, there was/is something wrong with me and this disease wants me to know it. When I first read that there was no cure it was one of the most terrifying things in my life. Reading that it was incurable automatically told me that I will have this until the day I die. All the praying never took it away and I soon began to stop asking God to take it away from me, I just didn't even bother asking Him because I felt like "what's the point of asking Him to do something that He doesn't want to do for me?". I wanted to stop caring what people thought so bad but this disease made it impossible. I get like I had no choice but to worry about what people thought of me. I had so many visions as dreams of what I wanted my life to be (still do) but I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever have that life at all. This is not the life I wanted. This is not the life I dreamed of as little girl. This is a daily nightmare. I want to work but it's hard. I want a job but then again I don't, because I don't want to deal with more bullying again, the mocks and the cruel, wicked laughter that can cut a persons soul/heart. I couldn't take anymore,I grew so weary. I had so many conflicting opinions concerning my smell, my family and friends said it was all in my head but the world and the workplace said something else. I began to doubt my reality/perceptions and this illness groomed me into thinking in abnormal ways. I started believing in unusual things and experienced delusions. One day I finally went insane. I had lost my mind and was completely psychotic. I had nightmares and went weeks without sleep. It was terrible. My whole neighborhood witnessed my psychotic episode and I lost friends and admirers and old guys that I used to like. I was now known as the crazy person in the city as everybody knew about me. People were discussing with each other how they thought I had a demon. My enemies shook their heads at me. It was totally humiliating. I started hating myself and the world. I really began to hate people, which is why I've always had a hard time with connecting with other human beings and forming emotional relationships with them I always felt a little indifferent to other humans because I think they are all evil. Yes I would probably be considered evil too in Gods eyes as well cause I'm no better than them but I really began to despise humans. I mean they were so wicked and cruel! I experienced their wickedness first hand. It was hard for me to really care about them because i felt like "why should I? They're evil and take people for granted". I mean I don't hate humans but it's hard for me to emotionally connect with them because theyve went out bof their way to make sure I knew that I wasnt worthy and that my life didn't matter. Not to mention i lost my older sister who was like my only real friend. My v sister was murdered by another human being. I may be human but I really did feel like I do not love people sometimes. I don't want to love them or care about them because of what they've done to me. I knew it's not right and God has been working on me but my sister was murdered, my oldest sister has mental illness and my parents argue everyday. I never really got a true example of love and I was never treated with love as a kid because the whole neighborhood bullied me as a kid and broke into my house and stole everything as well as vandalize our home. I was bullied daily and i became a cold hearted person because of it. I begab thinking maybe I wasnt made to love. It's not fair cause i see people everyday with relationships and kids but not me. I keep remembering how they've done me and I feel like they don't deserve my love cause they don't even value it in the first place. I feel like they are just there to take advantage of me and point the finger and mock me and laugh at me. This is not the life I dreamed of. This is not my fairytale. Not to mention that I am constantly worried with the thought of hell. I basically lost everything which is my freedom and independence. I want a relationship but I don't want one because I don't want to get abused again. I think this illness is perfect for attracting abusers because they can use our vulnerabilities to destroy us. I've been through it enough. I'm tired now and I don't want to fight anymore. I give up. Other people get to have awesome jobs and careers but not me. I have lost my job. When I decided i was gonna keep working and not let what they say so me, or of nowhere i developed chronic insomnia. I started to wonder if God was actually my enemy cause I couldn't tell if it was Him doing this to me or you know who. I have nothing to show for my life now and thus disease has made me become lazy and unmotivated cause i felt like what's the point? I started to really despise weakness because weakness opens you up for a life like mine. Nobody cares what i have to say anyway unless I was miss universe and smelled awesome all the time. Sorry that this was so negative but I just felt like venting . I Will say though that despite all this hell I still try to depend on God when though I hate my life. Just keep going. I keep going cause i feel i have no choice left but i really wish people could see how painful this illness is.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums