Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I thought it would be fun to have a thread to talk about our pets and post pictures of our pets, if we want to. I won't post any pictures of my pets at the moment, but I will tell you about them.

I absolutely love domesticated cats. My favorite among them is the black cat. I have one myself, her name is Olive. My family has four cats altogether (Olive, Belle, Felix and Miss. Kitty). We had five last week, but my husband and I had to put our oldest cat, Jasper, down last Monday. He was old and very sick and there was nothing more we could do for him. We had rescued him after the family he lived with before moved and left him behind. He was skin and bones when he finally showed up on our door step last year. We tried to find his family to see if they wanted him back, but we never found them, so we took him in and made him a part of our family. Anyway, we also have seven dogs (1 dog belongs to my oldest son and 2 belong to my oldest daughter), seven geckos, and one bearded dragon in our family too, but our cats are my favorite. All of our dogs and cats are rescued and/or adopted, expect for our little Pomeranian, Benji. I inherited him about six years ago when my grandmother passed away.

And now it's your turn... Would anyone else like to talk about their pets?

Tigger45

Pray like your life depends on it!
Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,270,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
This is Jacob. My wife got him a year or so before we met.

IMG_0001.JPG

Upvote 0

tadoflamb

no identificado
Feb 20, 2007
Diocese of Tucson
✟74,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
We don't have any pets unless you want to include my backyard birds. (notice how I called them 'mine') :)

They always accompany me. It's like living in an open air aviary.

I have many, many pictures, but I won't bore anybody with them. It's not like I don't have enough bird pics on this board.

Upvote 0

Tigger45

Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,270,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
We don't have any pets unless you want to include my backyard birds. (notice how I called them 'mine') :)

They always accompany me. It's like living in an open air aviary.

I have many, many pictures, but I won't bore anybody with them. It's not like I don't have enough bird pics on this board.
St-Francis-birds-2.jpg

Upvote 0

Colin

Senior Veteran
Jun 9, 2010
✟122,403.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK - SNP
It will be a year next month since I had to say goodbye to my friend Holly , but I was in town this morning and a lady asked me whether I had left her at home because I was shopping . We were so attatched .

This beautiful creature taught me so much , and helped me in a difficult time . I am supposed to have rescued Holly , but in reality it was Holly who rescued me .

As they say ,"There wasn't a mean bone in her body" .

So gentle.....so loyal......so patient......so beautiful .
IMG_0649.JPG

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And this is Olive, my pride and joy (and my shadow).

I named her Olive because of the color of her eyes. She's my beautiful black cat I rescued last August when she was around 4 weeks old. She was so small I could hold her in one hand. I found her hiding underneath my van in the driveway. She doesn't like having her picture taken, so about 90% of the pictures I have of her are either blurry or of her backside. I have to either sneak up on her or trick her to take her picture because once she sees me directing my iPhone at her, she runs underneath the bed.

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tigger45

Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,270,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0

Tigger45

Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,270,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thanks, her coat seems a little unkempt this summer. She does have pretty blue eyes though. When we first spotted her she had four little kittens that was just the cutest puff balls. Two must of died but a boy and girl cat made it to adulthood.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums