Status
Not open for further replies.

cougan

Apr 21, 2002
Visit site
✟8,856.00
Faith
Christian
Just read the many post I have made on this thread Elannam. You will see clearly that I do not belive that bibical miracles are here today nor speaking in tongues. I show it from a bibical point. No one and I mean no one has ever caught a visiable miracle on tape that cant be denied. The miracles are always something inside the body. You never see withard hand become whole or someone missing leg grow back before your eyes. It has been shown that over 55% of all illnesses are in the mind. That is why doctors will give some surgar pills and tell them it will take care of their problem and just like magic their illness will go away even though they did not take any real medicine because it was all in their head. I challenge you to prove me wrong and show me a visable miracle caught on tape. I will accept a dead person being raised from the dead if they jab his body with a 4 inch needel before he is raised. Good luck because no such miracle exist on tape.

Upvote 0

Andrew

Feb 25, 2002
✟13,840.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I'm awake,

I dont know what your problem is really, you asked me for the website I gave it to you. Again, I dont have to prove anything to any doubter. And I'll say it for the last time, if they want proof, they can jolly well go get it themselves as I'm not their servant and I dont do investigations for doubters. I'll just point the way and its up to them to use their own legs and hands. And whether they want to believe or not is up to them.

The problem here is not lack or proof or whatever, but an unbeliving heart hardened by pride and false teachings of man. When the greatest miracle of salvation happens to someone, you dont interrrogate that person for proof do you? becos you believe such miracles do happen today. so the crux of the matter is false teachings and traditions which must be repented of.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Elnaam

May 26, 2002
Visit site
✟794.00
Originally posted by cougan
Just read the many post I have made on this thread Elannam. You will see clearly that I do not belive that bibical miracles are here today nor speaking in tongues. I show it from a bibical point. No one and I mean no one has ever caught a visiable miracle on tape that cant be denied. The miracles are always something inside the body. You never see withard hand become whole or someone missing leg grow back before your eyes.
What-a-bet? I have a tape of a resurrection. 2 Doctors and a mortician
all testify that this person was DEAD, in fact he was dead for 3 days ( rigor had set in,and partical embalmed, ( his wife took him out of the mortuary before the mortician could finish). He was resurrected at a Reinhard Bongue ( sorry spelling) revial meeting. :clap:

Upvote 0

SnuP

A son of the Most High
Jul 22, 2002
Florida
Visit site
✟9,400.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Let me give a personal testimony about a miracle.

When I was about 16, I use to work for Hardee's.  At the time, I was unable to drive, so I would ride a bike to work (about a ten minute ride). 

One day, when I was at work, a bad thunderstorm hit the area.  I remember that it was raining hard and the wind and thunder would cause the picturepain windows to bow in and out.  I was getting off (it was about two or three).  The manager, knowing that I would have to ride home was trying hard to find me a ride.  Then, a sense of peace and certainty came up from within my spirit and I proclaimed boldly that God would stop the rain so I could ride home.  One of my co-workers said something to me about Murphy's Law, to which I replied, "I don't believe in Murphy's Law, I believe in the word of God."  I then add that God would not only stop the rain but it would not start up again until after I walk in my front door.

So there I was, standing on the curb, trying to muster the courage.  But I had commited myself.  I remember clearly seeing the rain fall dyagonally across the uneven pavement.  I stepped off of the curb.  To my great joy, God honered my words of faith.

This began three years of never getting rained on, and I rode a bicycle the entire time.  Some times my work was an hour and a half trek from home.  But the rain would always stop.  My father who is a minister had trouble believing me at first, but after three years it became really hard to disbelieve anymore.

This is the honest truth, I promise I am not making it up.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

cougan

Apr 21, 2002
Visit site
✟8,856.00
Faith
Christian
Andrew who is that? Where is it at?

Snup your asking me to believe something based off your word. As sincere as you probably are I can not take you simply by your word. I would have to see proof of this. Just have someone video tape this. That is wait for a good hard rain then have someone video tape you as you step of your porch and let all see how the rain stops while you are out there on your lawn. Then step back on your porch as we watch the rain start up again. You can send it to me COD. I would love to see such a miracle.

Upvote 0

Elnaam

May 26, 2002
Visit site
✟794.00
Originally posted by cougan
Elnaam please read my post 155. I watched that video and I gave my review of it on post 155.
My dear Cougan, you sound like "doubting Thomas" :cry: and the video was a fake, then again I have seen other unanswerable healings etc.
Of course a car does not have to be totaled to cause death, this guy was not breathing for three days, and rigor mortis set in, his color was ashen gray, and none of his vital signs present. I'd called that dead. Futhermore I remember my close call when my vital signs all diminished, I was rushed to the ICU. There were doubters during Jesus day also;
John 12:But though he had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him:
4 But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, but in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house.
5 And he could there do no mighty work, save that he laid his hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them.

Mark 6:4 But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, but in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house.

Upvote 0

Elnaam

May 26, 2002
Visit site
✟794.00
Originally posted by LouisBooth
"I for one speak in tongues and have seen miracles"

Really? What language?
Speaking in tongues is not necessary a known langauge. Reading Acts it is noted that all those people of different languages hear the apostles in their own languages.
But to answer your question I am not sure but it definately sounds like a semetic language.

Upvote 0

cougan

Apr 21, 2002
Visit site
✟8,856.00
Faith
Christian
If you think about that video long enough you will see the many flaws with it. The best my memory serves me only 1 doctor supposedly pronounce him dead. The other doctor only examined him while he was alive. Were talking about a 3rd world country here where money will get anyone to say anything. The difference between the miracles done today compared to the bible miracles is that they could not be denied that one happened. Acts 4:16. Why dont you try and explain why a visable miracle has NEVER BEEN caught on tape? If they are happening today where are they? Show me a visable miracle and I will preach them tommorrow. I have been looking for one for years now and never have found one.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.