United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
MOD HAT ON

Thread has been cleaned, extensively. The Staff at Christian Forums would like to encourage and remind you that our site rules mandate that within faith group forums, such as this one, must abide by the Statement of Purpose of that forum. Specifically:

From the SOP of Word of Faith:
All posts within this faith community must adhere to the site wide rules found here (Community Rules). In addition, if you are not a member of this faith group, you may not debate issues or teach against it's theology. You may post in fellowship. Active promotion of views contrary to the established teachings of this group will be considered off topic.

If you see your post missing, you were either in violation of that rule or quoted a post that was in violation.

Please read the SOP!

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟562,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
MOD HAT ON

Thread has been cleaned, extensively. The Staff at Christian Forums would like to encourage and remind you that our site rules mandate that within faith group forums, such as this one, must abide by the Statement of Purpose of that forum. Specifically:

If you see your post missing, you were either in violation of that rule or quoted a post that was in violation.

Please read the SOP!

MOD HAT OFF
Thanks 98. Have a blessed day.

Reactions: 98cwitr
Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Let God alone answer through us
Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Atheism = A that is no and Theist that is God. Literally an atheist is someone who says there is no God. You may play with words and definitions but to say there is no God requires proof, if you are unable to provide proof you are making a faith based statement.

The definition you have used of an atheist is literally that of an agnostic.
Someone who does not know whether there is a God or not.

Knowledge that God exists comes from God.

Ability to understand that knowledge also comes from God.

Assurance (faith) that that knowledge is true also comes from God.

Without the above three no one can make a statement of belief and are given by God by His will to whom He elects. The above three cannot be produced by man.

So let us preach the love of Jesus at all times possible.

• Agree
Reactions: hhodgson
Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well..to take this the classic route? I follow Christ not any man. I listen to them.. just dont agree with all they teach. Ask to see people through Christs eyes. I can understand Yeshua saying "how long do I have to suffer you" kind of talk lol. He sees the heart. I don't. And .. I am 56.. and He has never once got tired of telling me something HUNDREDS of times..over and over. He told me what Righteousness was. I STILL have trouble with it lol.

Since we cant see the heart.. so many things in this life pop up. So easy to get distracted. Should be this overwhelming love for each one... blah blah blah. Forgive me.. I never had these question. I LOVE to keep telling it.. not being what ever. If you could read my heart..its true. I always seek to see though JESUS eyes.. if I try with man.. I only get what they personal see and believe. No matter WHO they are.

Upvote 0

Simon the Tanner

Aspiring Apologist / Theoretical Theologian
Mar 18, 2015
Dallas, Texas USA
✟40,334.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Years ago I was leading a young adults group in an outdoor activity at a church member's home. The sky was overcast and a few people expressed concern that it would rain. I told them that in the name of Jesus it wouldn't rain until we finished. We proceeded to eat and play games despite the ominous clouds. People kept commenting that it was about to rain but I kept saying it wouldn't rain until we finished. There were a few sprinkles here and there, but nothing to be concerned about. About 90 minutes later I said "okay, let's clean up and go inside". We got everything inside and began to have a time of ministry and here it came. It probably rained 2 inches. People thought I was crazy or something at first, but when it started raining right after we finished they didn't know what to think. You have to use wisdom with the weather of course, but in that situation I had assurance that God would come through and He did.

Upvote 0