• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Tired all the time but doctor said nothing is wrong

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟150,001.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It may be a psychological problem. Are you not burnt out from something? Do not you have too much of stress, do not you live a huge city with bad air, too many people, noise...? You can try to relax in nature.

For more energy, you can try green tea, caffein pills, Q10 coenzym...

Or/and: try to sleep differently, for example less hours, more hours, try to experiment with it a little.

Or/and - healthy diet, do not you eat too much sugar/fat?

Or/and - healthy lifestyle - do you move, do you excercise?

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,820.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Try getting a 3rd checkup with a different doctor, maybe go to a better hospital in the big city.

Make sure you're getting good sleep. 8 hrs, and make sure you are asleep by 11 pm, not later. You wake up very often during your sleep? That's an issue that needs to be addressed.

Multitasking at work can wear you down quickly. Avoid such task if possible.

Coffee is a possible culprit...If you decide to quit on coffee, don't just stop drinking coffee - this will give you severe headaches. Instead, gradually reduce your intake of coffee per day for one month.

Finally, you're getting enough oxygen to the brain - drink plenty of water and exercise.

Upvote 0

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hey

I'm tired all the time but I've been to doctors twice now. Had blood tests and stuff and they say nothing is wrong

I really don't understand and I'm not sure what to do next?

I have the same problem and been to the doctors for it also. Nothing wrong also. Please let me know if you find a solution :) Cheers.

Although the doctor said I was low of vit D, and that could cause it.

Reactions: AmyLoh
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AmyLoh

Mar 5, 2019
CA
✟17,401.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I have the same problem and been to the doctors for it also. Nothing wrong also. Please let me know if you find a solution :) Cheers.

Although the doctor said I was low of vit D, and that could cause it.
I will thanks

• Friendly
Reactions: devin553344
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,404,751.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hey

I'm tired all the time but I've been to doctors twice now. Had blood tests and stuff and they say nothing is wrong

It is spiritual pain that you are experiencing. I suggest you take some time with God, fasting and praying. Ask our Father for a fresh infilling of the Holy Spirit.And guard your heart dear one.
Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

AmyLoh

Mar 5, 2019
CA
✟17,401.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
It is spiritual pain that you are experiencing. I suggest you take some time with God, fasting and praying. Ask our Father for a fresh infilling of the Holy Spirit.And guard your heart dear one.
Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
Thank you

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LaSorcia

Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2015
✟1,346,889.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Hey

I went through that as well. It turned out to be food allergies. It's worth checking.

Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
A plant-based diet and regular exercise does wonders for the energy levels.
I would say this can help. Ones say plant foods can help to make us more regular, and plant fiber can help to feed gut bacteria which we need for healthy intestines and even vitamin production by gut bacteria. Also, it is said that different kinds of leafy plant can have various helpful chemicals, even for helping prevent cancer.

And activity of loving people is good. God's love has the best energy.

"Let all that you do be done with love." (1 Corinthians 16:14)

Word is out that sitting too much is dangerous. Possibly it is good to have short exercise things all through the day - - not some one big shot of it, or only a couple times a day - - but do little things here and there. Just get off your seat and move around and say hi to people, smile :) Encourage people, somehow. Learn this at church, maybe. Are you worshiping and sharing and praying with church family people???

They can minister to us the energy of the right quality, for loving. We need the right kind of energy, not only make-it-happen energy.

God's grace is sufficient. So, this needs to be in our diet.

What are we feeding on, with our attention? Where we let our attention go can effect which sort of energy we are in. Are we attentive to submitting to God in His peace (Colossians 3:15)? Are we having hope in prayer for any and all people, including ones who are a problem and impossible for us > 1 Timothy 2:1-4 > love "hopes all things" (in 1 Corinthians 13:7)?

Or, are we mainly depending on ourselves to make things happen, then escaping to TV and food and other physical things which can not love us?

How do we relax? It seems to me, how some number of people do not first seek to relax by being still with God, but they are depending on other things.

"'Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.'" (Matthew 11:29)

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A friend of mine is experiencing the same thing right now. She has missed 15 days of work so far this year. All the symptoms said it was mono but multiple sets of tests all came back negative. So we are praying for either the symptoms to stop or the doctors to finally find out the problem.

I will include you in those prayers as well.

Upvote 0

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
My blood tests were ok. But do they check vitamin D levels?

If not you could have it checked or just take a vit D supplement and see if it helps. It was my gastroenterologist that checked that for me. She was concerned about it enough to check.

Upvote 0